Jimin's Letter to Fans

The Guide To BangTan Boys [Facts & Info.]

Jimin

ARMYs, it’s Jimin.

ARMYs! It’s already been a month since our debut. All seven of us always wondered ‘I wonder what it’s like to stand on a stage?’ and trained hard, counting down to the d-day. We finished our showcase and first-ever stage and after a crazy month, somehow reached our goodbye stage. I’m still confused as to how this happened. Hehe.I always focused on showing a cooler side of myself to fans and never about the goodbye stages, so I’m sad and disappointed.If there’s anything I remember from promotions, it’s definitely the performances! Not just the stage, but performances when fans cheer for us as we sing and dance.Before we go on stage, the seven of us always hold hands and say “Bangtan Bangtan Bang Bangtan!" and listen to the cheering of our fans..will there ever be a time when I’m as excited as I am then? I’m so happy.Before we go up, I think “What if I make a mistake. I have to show the best side of me…" and worry, but cheering together with the members helps me feel better.

The ARMYs who help make performances fun. Thank you. We’ll come back as a Bangtan that’s cooler and won’t disappoint. Don’t cry because you miss us while we’re away~ㅎㅎ(Actually, I might be the one crying because I miss you all ㅠㅠ)We’ll come back soon with a cooler image so please wait for us~ We’ll be a Bangtan that works hard.We always say this but ARMYs, I love you and thank you.I also really love Bangtan!! 

- Bangtan’s Jimin

 

 

Fancafe post link: cafe.daum.net/BANGTAN/jbaQ/16

Trans cr; Christie @ bts-trans

 

© TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS