Taejin the beginning of a beautiful friendship

The Guide To BangTan Boys [Facts & Info.]

tumblr_mpyjgjLFYt1spoawio1_500.gif

 

 

Once after school, I went to the practice room and spotted a person. He suddenly came over to me and started dancing while rubbing his body on me. (laughs) That person was V. (V: I didn’t volunteer to dance, it’s just that another trainee hyung told me “The eldest hyung is going to be coming later. Show your charms then. Make a first impression that he’ll remember." As soon as Jin hyung came, I got embarrassed so I kept dancing while looking down. Hyung kept staring at me with a blank expression and eventually told me “You go dance in the front, over there.") I thought, “What is with this kid, really?" It’s still amazing.

I didn’t really know it at first but after living with him for a while, I learned that we share a lot of hobbies. When I’m on the computer, V sometimes comes over and says “Hyung, you do this too?" and when V’s doing something, I ask him “You do this too?" From that moment on, I realized “Even though this kid is 4D, he’s a normal person who has the same hobbies as me." I like playing Super Mario and Maple Story. I started Super Mario when I was five years old and Maple Story in seven grade and still faithfully play them. I feel at ease when I see Super Mario characters and the monsters in Maple Story are extremely cute.

Cr: OmonaTheyDidnt