Jin's letter to Fans

The Guide To BangTan Boys [Facts & Info.]

Jin

Hello.I’m Bangtan’s eldest hyung, Jin. It’s already been a month since our debut.Time went by so fast, I don’t even know how we spent that one month.When I think of our debut, I think of our June 12th showcase. I don’t think I’ll ever forget the emotions I felt then…Preparing backstage and counting down until the lights and listening to our ARMYs cheering..I was close to tears backstage after realizing that I finally reached the day when I could hear these cheers.I don’t think I can describe how the seven of us felt when we held hands backstage and listened to the cheers.And so, this is how we started our debut album promotions.

There are a few scenes I remember from our promotions.One day after coming off the stage, I looked at the members and thought “I’m so glad that I’m sharing this moment with these guys." There were also days when the seven of us sat together and checked our fancafe and Twitter despite our lack of sleep, showing off to one another about messages we got. There were times when I also looked around the audience while on stage to memorize all our ARMYs’ faces. Haha.We had such a fun time with our album promotions but we finally reached our goodbye stage…the goodbye stages were sad but we’ll work hard to come back with a new and cooler image, so please wait.

A while ago I wrote on the fancafe and said that the members always appear in my dreams, but now, ARMYs appear in my dreams. I believe that this is a sign that like the members, ARMYs are people we can’t be separated from, right?I hope that we can continue to have a loving relationship with us! Haha.

I love you. It’s a phrase that you can see many times but still feel excited about when you read it. I love you all.Have a good day.

Fancafe post link: cafe.daum.net/BANGTAN/jbaQ/16

Trans cr; Christie @ bts-trans

© TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS