Rap Monster's Letter to Fans

The Guide To BangTan Boys [Facts & Info.]

Rap Monster

 

 

Hello ARMYs! We’re already nearing the end of July. June and July 2013..to me, the former trainee, the days I thought would never come to me passed by so quickly. The past month were so busy and exciting that I can’t even remember what I did during those times. Also, after promoting, we’ve finally had a goodbye stage..the term itself is very foreign..you could say that the feeling is very new to us. It makes us think of a lot of different things. ARMYs, what did you think of our goodbye stage and overall month-long promotions? Were you satisfied with them?

As rookies, lots of things were very new to us and as we tried things for the first time we thought “Ah, reality is like this." and “In these kind of situations, you have to act like this." We learned little by little to create a basis for future promotions we’ll have as Bangtan for the next ten, hundred years. It was a very important time for us. It’s a time I’ll never be able to revisit. How nice would it be if we could be this busy and able to have fun times with ARMYs again in the future? We’ll work hard so we can accomplish that.

Like in the lyrics of Born Singer, the pressure to appear cool and perform well was big. I don’t think the three-year training period was long or short, and I don’t think it was not enough either. However, now that we’ve actually debuted, I see all my weaknesses and look back at my past self. I guess this is how you grow up, right? I want to believe that it is. These are hectic days when I think deeply about the pressure and responsibility I have as the leader. I expect that it’ll be like this in the future as well.

As time goes on we’ll have more goodbye stages, but they probably won’t make us as moved as we did for our first-ever goodbye stage. I’m just happy that we successfully finished without running into trouble or getting sick. Of course we’ll have to do well in the future as well, but as the old saying goes: “Too much is as bad as too little." 

If we don’t become too greedy and work as hard as we are right now, I’m sure that we’ll be able to become bigger and better. The ARMYs here right now, you’re Bangtan’s first, right? After lots of time has passed by, I want us to be a group you can proudly say you were a fan of since the very beginning. So you can say “I was a fan of Bangtan since the start!" And so everyone can be jealous; jealous that you knew us since the beginning.

Our future first stages and goodbye stages..all the stages that Bangtan will have! We want to make them something that ARMYs won’t be disappointed in.

We hope that you’ll always stay by our side! We’re here because you’re here ㅠㅠ You know that, right?

I love you! 

- Rap Monster

 

Fancafe post link: cafe.daum.net/BANGTAN/jbaQ/16

Trans cr; Christie @ bts-trans

 

© TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS