Jhope's letter to Fans

The Guide To BangTan Boys [Facts & Info.]

J-Hope

 

Hello ARMYs!I’m the hopeful existence J-Hope. We always write on the fancafe and Twitter but because this is our first time writing out something by hand, it’s interesting and I’m happy. Although my handwriting isn’t pretty…please read it and think that it’s cute @_@

Hm..June 12th, showcase. June 13th, first-ever stage..It seems like yesterday that we were in the practice room training but somehow we’ve finished our “2 Cool 4 Skool" promotions. I was nervous by the thought of going up on the stages that I’ve only seen on TV and the internet, but the sight of me standing on those stages made me feel something new.It’s still so cool to think that there are people cheering for us. Hahaha.

June and July 2013, 20 years old.Those two months were the most important and precious moments my life. The time when we finished our first stage and said “You did well." while patting each other on the back..I think that was our happiest and at the same time saddest moment.I feel like an extremely happy person because of the large amount of support the members and I receive. It’s so much that I sometimes wonder if we deserve it all. Thank you for being with us.

During this promotion period, I felt a wide range of emotions I never felt before and experienced some things for the first time - I think this will help Bangtan be better in the future. For our next album..and the album after that..we will be a Bangtan that always grows and will never forget our original intentions. And to the ARMYs we’re always thankful for!! ARMYs..I love you a lot @-@ hehehe thank you, I love you hopehopehope~ 

- Bangtan’s J-Hope

 

Fancafe post link: cafe.daum.net/BANGTAN/jbaQ/16

Trans cr; Christie @ bts-trans

© TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS