093

The Guide To BangTan Boys [Facts & Info.]

 

tumblr_mq9e4tMskk1s07hqso1_500.jpg

 

Jungkook

My nicknames - Jeon Jungkookie, Golden Maknae, Kookie. 
Role as the maknae - Benefit of being able to act childish. 
My image before debuting - A normal student who liked playing games and liked hip-hop.
When I was younger - I was a child with a lot of interest in the arts.
Currently, I am - A curious 17 year old. Games, cars, makeup, drawing. I normally didn’t use it but now when I receive makeup I come up with lots of questions. When you use this tool, how you use it. 
To me, Bangtan is? - Bangtan is my life~! 
Something I really want to accomplish - Composing. I’m studying it really hard. Although I’m only lightly reviewing a basic music program, I want to be a musician who writes brilliant lyrics like my hyungs. 
My favorite times of the day - Resting time, free time, eating time. I just noticed that they’re all times when I can play. (laughs) Practicing and performing on stage is also fun.
Things I want to steal from other members - Rap Monster hyung’s knowledge, Suga hyung’s diverse knowledge, J-Hope hyung’s positive mind, Jimin hyung’s persistence and effort, V hyung’s natural talent, Jin hyung’s wide shoulders.
Something I’m addicted to these days - Only music. I have my earphones on all day and listen to music. I think I’ll be like this forever. 

 

 

cr: bts-trans