[chapter 6- The three of them’s past]

Couple or Friends?

{This chapter is all about the past of Daehyun’s secondary life.}

‘Ding-Dong-Deng-Dong’

“Hey, Dae! Wanna go for movies?”

“NO! I ASKED FIRST!”

“HEY, I CAME FIRST BISH PLS”

“NO OKAY U PPL MOVE NAE”

“.. I have no intention to go anywhere else with you guys. Now, go back to your places.” As always, Daehyun had made the girls go away again. Well, this wasn’t the first time, so it wasn’t very surprising that he rejected them right away.

“Bro, let’s go play basketball with Himchan.” Chanyeol put his arm around Daehyun’s shoulders and asked.

“Sure, let’s go.” Daehyun followed him to the court.

As they reached the court, they saw Himchan with his girlfriend again, getting his sweat wiped by her. She had a dark red hair with a thick eye-liner.

“Who’s that?” Daehyun asked curiously to Chanyeol.

“Oh, her? Chanchan’s new girlfriend, Kim Taeyeon. The prettiest girl in this school. You don’t know?” Chanyeol tilted his head.

“Uh, nah. You know that I am not into girls.” Daehyun shook his head and walked to Himchan with Chanyeol.

“Yo, bros.” Himchan waved as he laid his head on Taeyeon’s lap.

Daehyun stared at the three of them; Chanyeol started to kick Himchan’s and Taeyeon staring at him. He looked at her back, as though they were pulled by each other.

“Hey, don’t look at my girlfriend, Dae. She is my property.” Himchan hugged Taeyeon as he joked around.

“I don’t touch girls who are taken especially.” Daehyun pulled out his tongue at Himchan.

While giggling, Taeyeon talked softly, “Your friend is so cute baby.”

“Who? Park Chanyeol?” Himchan raised his eyebrows.

“No, the other one. The one with brownish yellow hair.” Taeyeon glanced at Daehyun as she spoke.

“Him? He’s cute? Oh dear.” Himchan shook his head.

After all the basketball training and fun times, the three friends went to shower room. And as always, they threw soaps at each other in the rooms. While waiting for them, Taeyeon sat on the bench with their bags. But, suddenly, she spotted a blue bag with long strings. It was Daehyun’s. Getting curious, Taeyeon held the bag and tried to move the zip open. Then, she felt something grabbing her arm.

“What are you doing with my bag.” Daehyun questioned as he dried his hair with the towel.

“U,uh? N,nothing.” Taeyeon immediately stood up in front of Daehyun.

As she stood up, Daehyun raised his eyebrows then turned back to go home, but then suddenly, he heard a loud shout behind him.

“I LOVE YOU!!” Taeyeon yelled.

“… huh.” Daehyun turned back his head as he got puzzled. Man, my friend’s girlfriend likes me?

“.. I.. I love you. Please date me.” Taeyeon blushed as she held her fist.

“Sorry but I don’t have any intention to steal my friend’s girlfriend, nor receive love from her.” Daehyun continued to walk as he finished his line. But then, he suddenly felt a soft thing pressed against his lips. When he looked down, he saw Taeyeon holding his face and kissing him. But then, because his pride won’t let this happen, he stepped back.

“What the hell are you doing?” Himchan asked as he came out from the shower room.

“..B..baby.” Taeyeon muttered.

In stead of running to Taeyeon, Himchan walked quickly to Daehyun and punched his cheeks.

“.. What the hell was that.” Daehyun said as he wiped the blood from his lips.

“What do you think? I thought you were more to loyalty not some betrayal . Maybe I was wrong. Let’s never talk again.” Himchan walked away with holding Taeyeon’s hands. And Taeyeon constantly looked back.

Daehyun simpered as he saw blood on his fingers. He thought Himchan wasn’t a guy who would not be blind of love until he forgets friendship. He stood up and brushed the sand from his leg.

“Hey, Chanchan and Daedae~ Leggo eat burge- WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!” Chanyeol ran to Daehyun as he saw all the scars on him. But Daehyun blocked his arms signing, ‘I am okay’ and walked home.

-In the school-

Daehyun had been sleeping the whole day since that incident previously. He wouldn’t even turn his head from the window side when he heard Himchan’s voice and… hers.

“Hey, c’mon. Let’s go eat man.” Chanyeol poked Daehyun’s head.

“No.”

“GO.”

“No.”

“I am hungry.”

“Go eat.”

“Let’s go together.”

“No.”

“… WELL FINE YOU STUBBORN . GONNA EAT ALONE PSH.” Chanyeol walked to the cafeteria in a gorilla step. PAM PAM PAM PAM.

“… He would be really eating alone.” Worried, Daehyun slowly walked to the cafeteria. When he reached there, he spotted a small head with elf-looking ears; Alright, that’s Chanyeol. When he walked closer, he saw 2 other people, beside him. It was.. yeah. Himchan and Taeyeon. When he turned back and tried to go up to the classroom, he heard his name from behind.

“YAH DAEHYUN! COME EAT WITH US .” Chanyeol waved his hands crazily as he saw Daehyun’s silhouette.

“Ugh. Okay. Coming.” Daehyun took a plate and started to take foods, then went to his table. His whole idea was just to eat there, and that was all. Maybe he wished that was all.

“Yah, Jung Dae.” Himchan started the conversation.

“What.”Daehyun replied.

“Do you want to date Taeyeon? I can give you if you want.” Himchan asked.

“No.”

“Why not? I thought you loved her kiss?”

“Stop it.”

“I can give you.”

“I said stop.”

“Taeyeon’s a great kisser, isn’t she?”

As Himchan spoke, Daehyun stood up and kicked the table. “I am not going to eat anymore. I lost my ing appetite. See you later Yeol.”

“Uh? Uh.. hey!!” Chanyeol ran after Daehyun.

When they left, Taeyeon tried to run after him too. But Himchan grabbed her arms.

“Don’t go. If you do, I might really kick him hard until he lets out blood from his mouth.”

“…” Taeyeon chose to stay beside Himchan.

“Dude.”

“…”

“DUDE STOP WALKING!!” Chanyeol yelled in frustration.

“…” Daehyun stood still as he heard Chanyeol’s voice. And realized that he was just running away, as though he was the guilty one.

“Stop. Honestly, why are you doing this? Did you really kiss her? If no, then explain it to him. You know that Himchan isn’t a guy who would push you to only have faults. Go explain, you .” Chanyeol let out all the things that he wanted to say to Daehyun. As he heard his speech, Daehyun straightly ran to the cafeteria again. But when he went, he saw a great big crowd in the middle. Feeling strange, he pushed the crowd to see what happened. But when he went forward, he saw Himchan with all the scars and bruises on him.

 

P.S. [Hey guys! This is author, choco0619. So, tomorrow, I might do a special chapter so, if you have any questions for this story, any questions about it, just comment and I will receive questions. Thanks! HOPE I RECEIVE MANY ;A;