[Chapter 10- JunYeol?]

Couple or Friends?

“dururururururuuu…….durururururururu…….”

“Hello?”

“It’s me.”

“Hey Daehyun-ah~^^ What’s up? What happened sweetie?” Taeyeon changed her tone a bit higher as she found out it was her crush.

“Are you with her?” Daehyun responded with a cold and stiff voice.

“U,um.. pardon me?” Taeyeon asked back as she sensed that he already knew what happened.

“I said, are you with Lee Jieun.” Daehyun questioned again, who sounded like he was trying to compress his anger.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Lalalalalala~” Junhee hopped around the corridor towards her class with her smile on her face, looking ever so bright as always. When she reached her class, she shouted out,

“LEE JIEUN LEE JIEUN BEEP BEEP UNNIE IS HERE TO RESCUE YOU FROM YOUR HUNGER EHEH-…uh?” Junhee searched for Jieun around the class while swinging the bread on her hands. “Where did this pabo go?” She went to Jieun’s seat and sat on her chair.

“OUCH MY !!” Junhee jumped up immediately as she felt something hard below her . She saw the seat and spotted Jieun’s phone on the chair. “Uh? Why is this phone unlocked?” she scratched her head of curiousness, but then, being afraid to be caught by Jieun, she went under the table and looked at the screen. As she tapped on Jieun’s message box, she frowned and put the phone inside her pocket. Then, she ran towards the cafeteria again.

“CHANYEOL AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daehyun walked up the stairs to the top floor with hands in his pockets. He knew they would be there; Taeyeon and Jieun. As he was stepping on each of the stairs, the face of Jieun was keep surrounding his mind.

“Yaaaaah.”

“Ugh!” Daehyun smacked his face on the door as he blushed. He opened the door and went in.

Frowning, Daehyun walked to Jieun, whose uniform was torn with bleeding lips. He took his jacket off and wrapped Jieun with it. He her hair gently and pecked her forehead in a blink of an eye.

“Wow great. Would I be allowed to get your kiss if I bite my lips?” Taeyeon clapped and said sarcastically with her gang laughing behind her.

“What the hell do you want? I mean, it’s me who you are targeting. It’s not Jieun. So let her go.” Daehyun turned back to face her as he narrowed his eyes.

Taeyeon walked towards Daehyun, as she made the click-clock sound on her high-heels. “Well, that’s true. But you know, she keeps on butting into our relationship, doesn’t she? It’s annoying, really. I don’t want ANYONE to bother us.” Taeyeon stood in front of Daehyun and held his face, moving closer to his lips.

Pushing her face away, Daehyun said, “No. You are the one who’s trying to be the third party here.”

“W..what do you mean?” Taeyeon asked as she looked up at Daehyun’s eyes.

Daehyun gave a slight chuckle, and then went to Jieun, who was unconscious, and gave her a big hug.

“I told you, you are the third party. Now, could you move out of the way?” Daehyun carried Jieun on the back and left the top floor, passing by Taeyeon’s shocked face.

“…..Lee Jieun. I am going to crash you into pieces.” She held her fist and kicked the wooden chair, which was seated by Jieun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What to do.. what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“OUCH! WOULD YOU STOP HITTING ME?! HOW WOULD I EVEN KNOW?!” Chanyeol shouted as he groaned in pain, holding his arm.

“R..really? S..s..sorry..” Hearing Chanyeol’s shout, Junhee started to tear up, since she was the weak-hearted one.

“Ugh, guys. Would you stop playing around? Our friend is in danger with some that just rolled into our school life. You don’t think?” Suzy slapped her forehead as she saw Junhee crying, and Chanyeol scratching his head while hesitating to hug Junhee.

“Baby, do something.” Suzy turned to Himchan, since he was the only normal one here.

Playing with the lollipop inside his mouth, Himchan grinned and said, “Don’t worry. I bet Daehyun straight away ran to the place and rescued Jieun from there.”

“They would be fighting on the way too.” Suzy added in as she chuckled.

“YAH YOU IDIOT!!! LET ME DOWN YOU MORON!!!”

“YAH YAH YAH LEE JIEUN!!!! DON’T MOVE PLEASE. YOU ARE GETTING HEAVIER OKAY! HOW CAN A GIRL BE AS HEAVY AS AN ELEPHANT?!”

“HAH! WHO TOLD YOU TO CARRY ME NAE?! LET ME DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“OUCH OUCH AK!!!!!! STOP HITTING ME, I AM YOUR LIFE-SAVIER YOU !”

“I AM NOT A DUMB’S , YOU STUPID IDIOT!!”

“…Well well?” Suzy simpered as she saw 2 friends of hers fighting on the corridor, who were heading this way.

“HAHAHA. Lee Jieun, never upsets me.” Himchan laughed as he clapped.

“Suzy-yahhhhhh.” Jieun went down of Daehyun and ran to Suzy, sobbing.

“Why why, sweetieeee?” Suzy hugged Jieun as she saw Daehyun.

(sweating while panting)

She chuckled again.

“Yo bro! How’s life huh?” Himchan went to Daehyun and gave him a hand.

“My life? My life is a mess dude. I just came carrying an elephant at my back who gave me K1 punches from the top floor to the bottom floor cafeteria. You should quickly go to Korea Blue House and report that a handsome guy has died due to heroic actions towards an elephant.”

“What the hell is that saying?” Jieun turned her head to Daehyun and glared.

“What are you looking at, elephant? Am I too handsome?” Daehyun winked as he replied.

“That pabo is begging me to end his life right?!” Jieun rolled her sleeves up and walked towards Daehyun.

“WOWOWO!!! Calm down Jieun-ah. ;; He went to the top floor for you. ;;” Suzy held her arms and dragged her back.

Jieun sat on the chair and fanned herself, trying to calm down. And then, something caught her eyes in front of her.

“What the hell?”

“Junhee-yah.. I’m sorry. ;;” Chanyeol rubbed his hands together as he saw Junhee’s face.

“Y..you sa..said I…I am a..annoyi HUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Junhee cried once more while covering her eyes.

“I..I am sorry I didn’t mean to. ;;” Chanyeol sighed and pulled her into his arms and hugged her. And of course, Junhee froze and stopped crying as she felt something warm.

“WoOWOWOWOWOWOowowoOWOowoaowoOEOoeowo” Jieun gasped as she saw their hugging scene, covering .

“Wow, another couple?” Daehyun chuckled as he stood up.

“Congratulations!” Suzy clapped as she smiled brightly. And Himchan stood beside Suzy, whistling at them.

“…Hehehehehe.” Junhee blushed and hugged back.