[Chapter 12- Tomorrow.]

Couple or Friends?

-An hour ago-

“Yeonnie~ where are you going? We haven’t finished our drinks!” Jiyeon held Taeyeon’s arm as Taeyeon stood up.

“No, I had enough. Not gonna be drunk today.” Taeyeon pulled her arms away as she walked towards the door. She came out of the room and went out of the bar, avoiding the loud music and flashes. She sighed as she looked up at the sky, feeling very exhausted. Well, she knew it was tiring to come to the bar and play with boys while drinking with them right after school, but somehow something else was bothering her too. She knew what it was, but she didn’t want to tell anyone. Anyone. Even Jiyeon, her own bestfriend.

“Yeon! Anything happened?” Yuri wrapped Taeyeon’s shoulder with her arm as she came out of the bar. Taeyeon shook his head as she responded.

“Why do you look so frustrated? Did the boys in the room say something bad to you?” Yuri asked again, feeling worried.

“Nothing, really. I just needed some fresh air.” Taeyeon rolled her eyes as she looked down.

“Come on in, we have a better boy to play with.” Yuri winked as she dragged Taeyeon in.

“Heyyyy. Are you alright, beautiful?” Jiyeon lifted up her drink towards Taeyeon as she greeted her in. She spotted that Jiyeon was wrapped by a boy who’s badge was shown as, “HC”, the drinks and bottles in a row at the middle of the table and the very irritating texture of the wall which happened to be “red”.

Taeyeon grinned at Jiyeon as she sat on the sofa, drinking the glass of water which was placed beside the tobacco bowl. Then, a guy came and sat beside her, putting his arm around her shoulder.

“Hey, cutie.” He said.

“Sorry, I am not in the mood. Would you mind?” Taeyeon slid off his arm from her shoulder as she didn’t even bother to glance at the boy’s face.

“What? I couldn’t hear you, darling. Would you mind to speak again?” Stunned at the respond which he never had before, he hugged her waist with his arm as he moved closer to her.

“I said, WOULD YOU ING MIND?” Taeyeon stood up as she shouted at the boy.

The boy stared at her as he got a terrible shock from her shout. After sweeping her front hair to her back, she took her stuffs and went out of the room, the bar. She walked inside the bus and sat at the last seat at the back. While putting the bag on her lap since she wore a short skirt, she pulled out a cap from her bag and wore it until she covered her eyes by it. Thinking back of her life from young till now, her head was full of mess. She dropped a few tears as she pushed her cap to her eyes more.

“Hey, did you buy the dress for Halloween yet?”

“No, not yet. Did you?”

“Of course! You should buy it quick if you want to look fabulous in front of Daehyun.”

“Oh yes! Sadly Himchan and Chanyeol is taken by one of the prettiest girls in our school.”

“Don’t be upset! We still have another fish to catch!”

“Let’s go buy then!”

Hearing a conversation of two students from her school which was held beside her, she was reminded that she had the Halloween ball tomorrow. Though she had many dresses, she pictured herself wearing a perfect dress that would make Daehyun come back to her. In hurry, she went off of the next stop.

She stepped into Hongdae. (Hong Street) Hongdae was the most popular street for both youngsters and adults. There were various types of jewelries, cosmetics, shoes, dresses, hair-salons, etc. Any beauty shops you could ever imagine were all in Hongdae. She started to tour around the street from dresses to cosmetic shops. As she went inside a big dress shop, she spotted a stunning dress that could make her shine on the ball. Excited, she walked into the shop and towards the dress. However, someone’s hand suddenly took her dress as she tried to reach. Feeling frustrated, she turned her head, trying to see how dare someone took her picked-dress.

-Now-

“Wait, is it you.. Taeyeon?” Suzy simpered as she saw Taeyeon in a very short dress, which were just enough to cover her thigh.

“Then who do you think I am, genius?” Taeyeon glared back as she placed her hands on her hips.

“Sorry, but this dress is for Jieun. You can go and pick a new dress, Mademoiselle.” Junhee rolled her eyes at Taeyeon as she sarcastically spoke.

“What?! No! I saw that dress first right outside the shop. YOU can go pick another dress.” Taeyeon pulled the dress towards her as she shouted.

“What? NO! Get your hands off my friend’s dress, you filthy thing!” Suzy pulled it back to her as she bit her lips.

“Stop stop! It’s alright.” Jieun slapped Suzy’s hands as she stepped in front of them. “You can take the dress if you want. I can pick another one. Just don’t try to fight with my friends nor make an innocent dress rip because of you.” After she spoke, Jieun took her friends out of the shop, leaving Taeyeon behind. Feeling very uncomfortable, Taeyeon led the dress to the counter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?! THAT WAS THE MOST FANTASTIC DRESS EVER!” Suzy screamed at Jieun as they came out.

“YOU IDIOT!! THAT DRESS WAS NOT ONLY BEAUTIFUL, BUT ALSO THE NEW PRODUCT! THAT WAS ALSO CHEAPER THAN OTHERS TOO!!” Junhee slapped her forehead as she shouted too.

“Well, it’s alright guys. I know you are helping me to buy only the good, pretty things for me but we can find another one as we go around, right? Hongdae is quite big, okay?” Jieun spoke relaxingly as she tried to calm them down.

“WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO NOW?!” Suzy faced down as she gave a vision of, ‘I am freaking tired.’ Junhee pouted as she stared at the ice cream shop.

“… Want some ice creams?” Jieun asked as she followed Junhee’s eyes.

“DUH!!! OF COURSE! YOU ARE BUYING IT HEHE!” Junhee and Suzy ran towards the ice cream shop, as though they weren’t even tired at all. Jieun giggled and followed them in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“DIE DIE GO FREAKING DIE!”

“GaMe OvEr”

Himchan threw his ipad on the bed as he heard the teasing sound of the game.

“I am so ing done with this game. Why can’t I get to the final stage huh?!” Himchan ruffled his hair as he jumped onto the sofa.

“Because you always didn’t get the coins as you go, . You always ignored the doors on the screen.” Chanyeol stared at the TV as he responded to Himchan’s question, while eating a lollipop.

“Where’s Daehyun?” Himchan asked as he sat beside him.

“In his room, probably sleeping again.” Chanyeol replied again as he changed the channel.

“OH MY GOD APINK!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALSKDFHG” As soon as the channel changed, Himchan jumped up and down as he spotted Apink, singing, “Nonono.”

“WILL YOU KEEP THE VOLUME DOWN OR SHUT THE UP.” Daehyun threw his chemistry book at Himchan as he came out of his room. Chanyeol looked at Himchan as he shook his head.

“B..but Naeun is adorable.” Himchan rubbed his head as he sat up.

“When’s the girls coming back?” Daehyun asked as he took water from the fridge. Chanyeol and Himchan both shrugged as they stared at him at the same time.

“.. You don’t worry about your girlfriends?” Daehyun asked, feeling ridiculous.

“Why would we?” Himchan and Chanyeol tilted their head as they spoke at the same time.

“What the ?!” Daehyun choked on his water as he looked at them. “You guys are such bastards.”

“Well, why would we be worried when they are having sleepover at Jieun’s house today, you dumb.” Chanyeol replied as he made a face of, ‘(-_-)’.

“Oh.” Daehyun relived as he heard what was going on.

“I don’t think you are worried of our girlfriends. But I guess you are worried of someone else?” Himchan smirked as he went towards Daehyun.

“N..No! No I am not? Shut up!” Daehyun ran to the bed while covering his ears.

“I know you are! I know you do!” Chanyeol giggled as he tickled Daehyun.

“NO NO I AM NOT!!” Daehyun laughed as he struggled.

“Yes he is. Very deeply, he is worried.” Himchan grinned as he saw Daehyun.

 

Note;

Hi guys next chapter would be the last episode. Thanks. :D