[Chapter 5- What the hell]

Couple or Friends?

After the pecking sound, everyone in the class became silent, very silent until they could hear tik-tok sounds.

“… What?” Daehyun asked ridiculously.

“I said it. You are mine.” Taeyeon winked seductively.

Daehyun simpered as he shook his head. “Who said that I am yours? And who told you to kiss my lips?”

“Me and me.” Taeyeon hugged Daehyun’s arms as she winked again.

But thinking that talking to her would be wasting of his time, Daehyun stood up as he pushed her away and walked out of the door while slamming it.

“Geez. So tough and hot.” Taeyeon whispered to herself.

“..W,wait, Daehyun ah!” Himchan ran to the roof floor as he obviously knew that he would be there.

“What.” Daehyun answered while he saw Himchan opening the door.

“… you alright?” Himchan asked while panting, since he ran as fast as he can.

Daehyun nodded slowly as he gave a bitter grin. Well, Himchan knew what was happening. Why Daehyun was so angry. And why Daehyun ran up to the roof not anywhere else. Because there was the first time that those two met. Over a woman. Over Taeyeon..

“OIOIOIOIOIOIOIOWIOIWOIEOEIOEIEOIOEOOOOO”

“… Why did you bring that retard.” Daehyun sighed as he saw Chanyeol jumping out from the door and hug Himchan and him.

“Uhh..” Shrugging, Himchan continued. “Too much love for you maybe?”

“What’s going on people, me wanna knowww” Chanyeol giggled as he looked at those two. And as usual, they went back to their classes smiling.

-Lunch time-

“…”

“…”

“Why are you two so quiet.” Suzy broke the silence which flew between Jieun and Daehyun as she saw them looking at each other while eating; looked like they wanted to tell each other something.

“W,what?” They both answered at the same time. And when they did, Suzy shook her head and continued to eat.

“Hey. Look who’s here again. Tsk.” Junhee headed up as she saw a girl with yellow hair, short skirt and two-buttons-offed shirt. And it was definitely Taeyeon.

“Hi guys. Hi baby.” Taeyeon winked at the 6 irritated people as she sat next to Daehyun.

“Just go away, will you.” Daehyun rolled his eyes as he tapped the dish with his chopsticks, annoyed.

“No baby, don’t be shy. Hey, wanna go for movies tonight? I bought the tickets already.” Taeyeon swayed the 2 papers as she grinned at him.

“Nope. Never going to.” Daehyun rejected directly.

“Hey, Jieun-ah!! Why are you coughing??” Junhee asked worriedly as she held Jieun’s shoulders.

“Why is she coughing non-stop?” Suzy sat next to Jieun as she saw her.

“… Damn. She has allergy. Allergic to strong perfumes.” Daehyun stood up and checked her arm since he knew it from years ago. “Be right back, putting her on the nurse room bed.”

Then, 4 of them nodded understandingly, and followed those two. And on the table, one person was glaring at Jieun, while chewing her nails; Taeyeon.

“Lee Jieun. I am gonna separate you away from us.”

-Nurse room-

Daehyun stared at Jieun, who was breathing hardly. He gently patted her forehead with a worrying face. And others sat behind Daehyun, surrounding them.

“But can I ask?” Junhee asked carefully, as she scratched her head.

“Sure. Go on.” Daehyun nodded, still Jieun’s forehead while looking at her.

“What.. is the relationship between you and Taeyeon?” Junhee said.

For 5 minutes, all of them went silent. Since it was very… sensitive question for Daehyun, and Chanyeol and Himchan knew it.

“..S..sorry! I didn’t mean t-“

“So it was 4 years ago. Daehyun, Chanyeol and I was in a same secondary school. There were more girls than boys in that school, maybe that was why girls used to follow us more. For me and Chanyeol, we used to have crush on some of them, but Daehyun was a frozen ice; he didn’t even give a glance. But that boy, the cold person, started to move his heart by a girl. And that was Taeyeon.”

 

OMG I KNOW IT IS SO FREAKING SHORT BUT I AM GONNA UPDATE ANOTHER CHAPTER ON SUNDAY SO KEEP CALM JUSEYO. ;A;