[Chapter 1- Homework]

Couple or Friends?

 “YAH JUNG DAEHYUN!! STOP THERE!!” shouted Jieun, as she fixed her hair, feeling annoyed.

“How about no, Jieunnie~” giggled Daehyun, while running away from her.

Yes, this was a very usual way of Daehyun greeting his best friend, Jieun- messing Jieun’s hair bun. And of course, Jieun hated people touching/messing her hair, especially when her hair was tied up.

“You idiot, pabo, jerk, mentally disabled patient.” Jieun murmured to herself was she showed her expression of, run-I-do-not-care to Daehyun.

“Uh? Jieun! Why are you not running to me to hit me? I thought you would always punch my arm when I mess your hair. I guess you like it now?” Daehyun chuckled idiotically.

“Gosh Daehyun. Are you really an idiot? I don’t enjoy it, I am used to it.” Jieun rolled her eyes.

As she was walking to school, she was keep glaring at Daehyun, to make him feel guilty for touching her hair. Sensing it, Daehyun turned back and put his hand on her shoulder.

“Eh, Ms. Jieun? I am sorry~ please forgive me, Madame. I will do anything you want me to do!”

“Really?” Jieun opened her eyes hugely. Daehyun nodded 2 times while raising his eyebrows.

“Good. Then, since our school’s Halloween festival is coming, I want you to dress up as a witch. AND OF COURSE! Get FULL-makeup from ME and also the costume from ME.” Jieun talked continuously, without even blinking her eyes. Shocked, Daehyun replied to her unexpected wish. “W-wait, a witch? MAKE UP?! NO. NOOOOOOOOOO!”

“Yes, you will. Because you said it yourself that you ARE going to do what I WANTED you to do.” Jieun grinned happily to Daehyun, showing her victory. As they were chatting, 2 students ran into Jieun and held her shoulders, pushing Daehyun away. “BOOOO JIEUN!”

“AAAAKWJIDHIFHIEHUIHW!!!!!!!” Jieun screamed, as if she saw a ghost. The 2 students giggled to each other while hugging her, “Did that help you to fully wake up?”

“Wow. Thanks Junhee and Suzy. That helped A LOT.” Jieun said sarcastically.

“OI!! You two. How dare you push me away from my girlfriend?!” Daehyun shouted, getting up from the floor while staring at them.

“Idiot. Who the hell is your girlfriend? Nonsense.” Jieun shook her head, feeling ridiculous about Daehyun’s words. Unlike her, Junhee and Suzy opened their eyes widely and ran to Daehyun, “WHAT?! GIRLFRIEND?!”

Daehyun nodded once slowly, giving a macho smile.

“Impossible.”

“I know right? How could Jieun meet a guy like him who always fight and never study?”

“I feel sorry for Jieun. She is too good for him.”

“I need to have a serious talk with her.”

“HEY YOU TWO! What are you guys talking about?” Daehyun came closer to Suzy and Junhee. However, they ignored him also. :P

“Whoa. You guys. Fine! Be like that. Hmph.” Daehyun walked to Jieun, pouting while glaring at them. Jieun laughed shortly, poking his cheeks. “Yah, are you sulking because of them? You can go talk to Yeolie and Himchan!” comforted Jieun.

“They are busy copying Yoseob’s answers for the Maths homework.” Daehyun sighed.

“Wait, you did your homework right?” Jieun asked, worryingly.

“Hehe.. I-I did! I really did.” Daehyun scratched him neck awkwardly. Doubting, Jieun stretched her hands to Daehyun, gesturing to give her the Maths book.

“Aisshi, I said I did!” Daehyun messed his hair.

“Don’t lie. You didn’t write English essay too, right?” Jieun said, obviously.

“WE HAD ENGLISH HOMEWORK?!” Daehyun cried while getting confused.

Sighing, Jieun thought to herself again, ‘Why did I become friends with this guy for 11 years already.’