[Chapter 11- Preparation]

Couple or Friends?

“Alright class. We have 10 days until the Halloween. All of you must participate in to help and prepare this event. Yoonju, would you pass me the activity sheet?”

The class president stood up and walked to the teacher, with the ‘Halloween preparation’ sheet on her hand. After handing it, she came back and sat down.

“So, here are the activities you can help out. Face painting, apple on a stick, hanging crackers, food and drink preparation and etc.”

“Can we not help out?” Himchan said as he yawned.

“No, I knew you guys wouldn’t want to help out, so I chose the partners for you to work with.”

“UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TEACHER PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE” The students screamed in tragedy as he spoke.

Slamming the desk with his files, he continued. “Don’t give me all those groans. You are still able to choose your own partners.”

As soon as he spoke, all the girls stared at Daehyun and Himchan, blushing like a tomato. And of course, the boys gazed at Jieun and Suzy too.

‘Riririririririririrririririririrriringgggggggggggggggggggggggggg’

After the bell, which was the class-ending bell, all the girls ran up to Daehyun and Himchan while screaming.

“OMOOOOOOOOO OPPA!!!!!!!!”

“OPPAAAAAAAA CAN WE BE PARTNERS”

“OPPA LEGGO DANCE WINK WINK”

“I HAVE Y DRESS WANNA SEE OPPA?!?!?!!!?!?”

Himchan buried his head on the table and slept, and Daehyun plugged earphones on his ears as he closed his eyes.

“Hey Himchan and Daehyun! Let’s go pla-“

“CHANYEOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KYAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

As Chanyeol came inside, the entire crowd ran up to Chanyeol with shining eyes.

“Uhh..”

“Aigoo, that idiot.” Daehyun sighed as he stared Chanyeol’s confused face.

“What a bad timing, Yeollie.” Himchan chuckled as he looked too.

“NOOOOOOO!!!!!! YOU GUYS BACK OFF!!!!” A girl popped out behind Chanyeol and hugged his left arm.

“WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!”

“I am Choi Junhee, who is Chanyeol’s girlfriend from yesterday, okay? Now, back off!!” Junhee shouted back as she stood proudly beside Chanyeol. Chanyeol grinned and patted Junhee’s head. The crowd stood back with a sad face as the couple walked towards the 4 friends of theirs.

“Yaaaa, so fast?” Jieun giggled as she saw those two who were smiling at each other while coming towards her.

“I told you I am quite successful!”  Chanyeol laughed proudly as he pinched Junhee’s cheeks.

“Shall we do like that also, baby? Suzy~” Himchan shivered as he saw the cheeky scene and hugged Suzy.

“Pffft. Please. The weather is hot enough alright.” Suzy pushed Himchan away though he pouted beside her.

“But Jieun-ah. We all have boyfriend and girlfriend now, but how come you don’t have?” Junhee tilted her head as she sat beside Jieun.

“I.. don’t know. Not really interested in having one.” Jieun shrugged as she closed her book.

“But do you know that someone likes you?” Suzy asked as she took a glance at Daehyun.

“W,what.” Daehyun quickly went back to his seat as he realized he was sitting closer to the girls.

“They do? Well.. if they confess, maybe I would accept.” Jieun said as she packed her bag.

“Wait, where are you going?” Junhee asked as she stood up in front of Jieun.

“… To home?” Jieun made a what-the-hell face as she stared at Junhee.

“Nuh-uh, darling. We are going to go and choose dresses for our Halloween ball, aren’t we?” Suzy hugged Jieun’s arms as she winked at Junhee.

“Yes, yes we will!” Junhee hugged her another arm and pulled her out of the classroom.

“W..WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALSDJFHKGKJLSDFH!!!!!!!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey Daehyun, Minah is finding for you.” Yoseob sat down in front of Daehyun as he came inside the class.

“Minah? Who’s Minah?” Daehyun asked as he played the game on his phone.

“Dude, honestly? You don’t know Minah? Bang Minah! The queenka in Year 12. You don’t know?” Yoseob gasped as he stared at Daehyun with his puppy big eyes.

“Who the heck is that? I am not familiar with juniors.” Daehyun asked as he paused the game.

“C’mon. She’s waiting for you on the corridor.” Yoseob took Daehyun’s phone as he pointed at the door.

Feeling annoyed, he ruffled his hair and walked up to Minah.

“Yes?” he questioned.

“Mmm… Uhh.. O..oppa, please take this!” Minah handed over a big heart-shaped chocolate box as she blushed.

“What’s this?” Daehyun looked around the box.

“It..it’s my heart.. And, can you be my partner for Halloween please?” Minah looked up at Daehyun’s eyes as she made cute kitty eyes which would come out in Shrek.

Raising his eyebrows, he sighed and looked at Minah back, saying, “Sorry. I can’t attend the ball with you. I already have a partner.”

Getting a shock, since she thought she would get a ‘yes’, she faced down and turned around, running towards her class.

Yoseob came up to Daehyun and shouted. “Yah! Are you crazy? You just missed the chance to dance with the prettiest girl in Year 12!”

“Pfft. I have a better one. As my partner.” Daehyun yawned and went back to his chair, turning his game on again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“OMGGG!! There are so many pretty clothes here ALSDJFH!!!!” Junhee jumped around as she went into the dress shop.

“Yesyesyes!! OMG LOOK AT THAT DRES ALSDJFHG” Suzy ran towards the mini-dress section as she held Jieun’s hands.

“W,wait-“ Jieun was dragged by those two everywhere; Dress shop, Make-up shop, nail-care, etc. All of those were new for her since all she knew was ‘books’.

After a while, Jieun heard a scream from them, which made her run to those two hurriedly. “Why why why?! What happened?”

“JIEUN AHHHHHHH WE FOUND THE PERFECT DRESS FOR YOU.” Junhee hugged Jieun as Suzy held the dress up.

“W..whoaaa..” Jieun blinked as she saw the dress; which looked just perfect in her eyes.

“Let’s buy this.” Suzy giggled as she went to the counter.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed the dress and pulled it away from Suzy’s hands as she bumped into the girl.

“No you can’t steal my dress?” Taeyeon frowned as she saw the three of them and the dress.