[Chapter 2- Detention]

Couple or Friends?

Jieun and Daehyun walked inside the classroom, fighting AGAIN.

“YAH JUNG DAEHYUN! I TOLD YOU TO STOP BULLYING YOUNGJAE TO MAKE HIM DO YOUR HOMEWORK!” yelled Jieun, as she flicked Daehyun’s head hardly.

“Ouch! Aisshi, I just asked him whether he could do my homework or not! What is so wrong about i..”

“IDIOT! How is that asking when you grabbed his collar and ordered him as if you were going to punch him?” Jieun rolled her eyes, cutting his words. She stepped in front to the class and went to her seat, while ignoring Daehyun messing his hair and giving the class, what-the-hell-are-you-looking-at look.

“Hey Jieun ah! Did Jung Daehyun make trouble again?” Himchan, who sits next to her, poked Jieun’s shoulders, half-awake. Jieun nodded silently while taking her books out. “Alright, he did. What did he do again?” as Himchan spoke while yawning, Jieun pointed at Youngjae with her chin, who was trembling while looking at Daehyun. “Oh, he made Youngjae to do his homework again, I knew it.” Himchan was also Jieun’s best friend from the start of year, so he knew by her gesture, of what she was talking about.

{Bell-ringing and lunch time starts}

Everyone rushed off to the cafeteria like hungry hyenas. Junhee came to Jieun, pulling her arms. “Jieunnie! Let’s go and eat~” Jieun closed her book and stood up, responding to Junhee to go and eat. As they went hopping to the cafeteria, they heard the loud cheers of the crowd. Feeling curious, Jieun and Junhee peeked from the students. ‘Uh? Jung Daehyun? Why is he there? Who’s she also?’ Jieun thought, opening her eyes wide.

“Daehyunnie~ let’s go watch movie at my house tonight, eung?” the girl spoke, while wrapping Daehyun’s arm with her arms, smiling slyly at him.

“No. I have to watch Football match today.” Daehyun rejected her short and snappily. (HAHAHAHAHAHA SCREW YOU ALRIGHT. –Author)

“Aisshi~ Daehyun ah~ you can watch football match in my house~” she held his face and pouted cutely. (/facepalms/ -Author)

Daehyun rolled his eyes then moved his head away from her hands, feeling annoyed to hell. However, the girl clinged onto him again, winking seductively. Daehyun gave a bloody look at the girl, showing please-go-away look. Suddenly, the girl fell down on the floor by herself, crying. “Daehyun ah.. Sorry.. I didn’t mean to annoy you.. I really wanted to be friends with you but I guess you hate it.. I am so sorry..” she ran out of the door. Dazed, Daehyun scratched his head while raising his eyebrow, but soon, he went back to get his plate to get food.

“Yah Daehyun! Why did you hurt a girl? You are so damn mean.” Jieun ran to him, giving a sweet(?) punch. ^__^

“Aisshi!!! I said it hurts idiot!! I don’t know. I don’t want to go to a strange girl’s room okay?” Daehyun glared at her, rubbing his tummy.

“But still!! You could have said you were busy tonight so you couldn’t go!!” Jieun shouted back, frowning.

“I don’t know I don’t know!! I don’t care now. She went away anyways.” Daehyun shrugged then went to a table, getting a spoon.

“DON’T BE SO RUDE!!” Jieun pushed Daehyun’s head towards his plate.

“AISSHI YAH LEE JIEUN!!!” Daehyun frowned while wiping his nose, which touched his soup as Jieun pushed his head. ^__^ “God. Fine. I am not eating. Yah Jieun, come with me to the snack bar.” He pulled her arms, without caring the fact that she was eating.

“MY BULGOGIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry Bulgogi, Daehyun is splitting our love. I will see you next time. Bye.” Jieun sobbed as she was been dragged by Daehyun, staring at her plate. Daehyun glanced at Jieun then shook his head, feeling ridiculous.

After taking bread from the snack bar, Jieun and Daehyun walked up the stairs to the Science lab. “Yah, Daehyun ah. Don’t you think it is strange?” Jieun started the conversation, while looking around.

“What?” Daehyun replied while biting on the bread.

“No, I feel weird because no one is in the corridor nor the cafeteria. Wait, don’t tell me..” Jieun and Daehyun looked at each other then ran to their class with their fastest speed. When they reached the lab, the teacher smiled sarcastically at those two.

“Lee Jieun and Jung Daehyun. Detention for coming late and eating bread in the lab.”

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! JUNG DAEHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ Jieun cried out while banging her head on the wall.