FLASHBACK (You Comeback (✿◠‿◠) )

уσυ αяє тнє σηє ƒσя мє (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

----- 6 years later -----

"I got to go. My mom ask me to clean the car." The guys say and kiss the girl finger one by one. The girl smile happily.

"Ermmm.. Oppa,why you keep kiss me at the finger but not at the lips?" Rei said with a playful .Seobie just smiled.

"I'm not ready for it. " Seobie smiled and Rei pouts. The reason he not ready is his first kiss has been taken from someone who leave him.

"Okay fine !" Seobie said and Rei smiled.

"Close your eyes first."Seobie said. Rei close her eyes and wait for Seobie.Its already 5 minutes but Seobie not kiss Rei yet.Seobie walked slowly leaving Rei,he is not in love with Rei,he just want to make Rei his victim! When Rei opened her eyes,Seobie is not in front of her anymore.

"Ehh??!!! When he go? Why he left me alone?! I will be sulk for 1 month !" Rei take her bag and go back to home.Seobie look from far and smiled. His lips saved from that playgirl girl too ^^

---------At Seobie home-----------

"Omma !!" Seobie hug his mom from back.His mom so shocked coz she is pensive.

"Aigoo! THis boy is not changed from kid until grown up like a boy !" Seobie's mom pinch Seobie cheeks.

"Awww.. Mom.. Its hurt.. By the way,what are you pensive at? Miss your ex-boyfriend?!" Seobie's mom knocked Soebie head.

"Aigoo! You are so playful !" Seobie laugh.

"I just want to tell you this good news.."Seobie look at his mom and lift his eyebrows.

"Rikita..." Seobie face turn to angry face but he still control it.Seobie so shocked but he cover it with angry face. 

"Rikita is moving back here with her family and she will be attend the same school as you." The news doesn't  have any affect for Seobie.Seobie so happy. He feel like he want to fly and sing like crazy people. THe one he really miss is here with him. FInally,she comeback ^^But he must control his happiness.Ego and ego..Seobie just know that.

"Only that? Ahh,what a bored news. I think she is moving far again such as Ireland and bla,,.. Bla.. Bla.." Once again,Seobie's mom knocked Seobie head.For a real,Seobie want to say "Do you know omma? I feel like I want to kiss you right now coz I'm so happy !!" ...But the ego won't let it be !

"What on your mind rude boy?" His mom asked.In his mind,of coz only Rikita ^^

"Mathematics,Biology,Science... bla.. bla.. bla.." His mom lift her eyebrows.

"Go before i kick you." His mom said.

"Don't angry,you will get old early." His mom face turn to a blurr face.

"Okay.. I will go.. BYe my love.. Muah !!" He kiss his mom cheeks and waves. He want to go to his room.He walked with a bright smile. He feel like he want to make the time go fast so he can meet Rikita fastly !

"Aigoo.. He never changed !" His mom shake her head and go to the kitchen to make chocolate cake.

---- tomorrow ----

The teacher walk into the class with a rush.

"Okay guys ! Stand up and sorry coz late. The principal is not here so I'm a bit busy." All the pupil in class just nod and make a bored face.Seobie try to find Rikita secretly.

"Guys ready... Good morning teacher !" All of them say it with simultaneous.

"Okay.. You may sit down now. By the way, I know half of all of you know that we got a new classmate,but some of you do not know about this good news.Its okay. Now lets meet them. Both of you come here." All of them focused at the boy and girl.Seobie looked at them.He a bit jealous.

"You may introduce yourself now." The boy and girl noded.Seobie just focus his eye to the girl.Rikita look different know..She so tall now,she so cute now,she so pretty now,she so perfect now...Seobie looked at the window with a smile. He remember all the memories that he and Rikita made.It just to cute and now they meet again ^^

"Hello.. I'm Maki Horikita,You can call me Kitty or Kita. I'm from Korea too but have been stayed at Australia for 8 years old.Nice to meet all of you and hope we can be a good friend." Rikita smiled and bows. Suddenly she looked at the boy who just look out the window. He seem have been pensive for a long time.

"YANG YO SEOB !" Seobie look in front.

"Nae sensei. Waeyo?" Seobie asked,his face so pale.He look at Rikita a bit but Rikita didn't realize it.The teacher not realize it.

"Don't sleep and pensive."Seobie just nod and look in front. 

"Okay.. Now its your turn." The boy nod and smile handsomely,

"Hello. Good Morning,I'm Miura Haruma. You can call me anything. For a real,both of us is from a same school at the Australia. I'm Japanese and Korean,I have been stayed at Australia since 6 years. So.. Its nice to meet you and hope we can be a good friend."  He smiled and bows.

"Sensei! Can I ask him a query?"The teacher noded.

"Both of you,are you a couple?" Kim Na Un ask and the other classmate laugh. Haruma smiled.Seobie face turn into jealous face. What kind of question is that?Seobie really hope Haruma said NO !

"Yes we are a couple."Rikita just smiled and looked down.Seobie bit his lips.Yes? Just 4 words only can make Seobie heart broken.

"Okay.. Nice.. Both of you are cute too. Okay.. Now,lets start our class." All of them nod and opened their Mathematics book.

------------- Recess time -----------

"Seobie..." Seobie wake up with a sleepy face.He opened his eyes and he see Rikita.

"What do you want?!" He asked with arrogant tone.He still in bad mood. Rikita smiled.

"Can you teach me how this question is? It so hard for me." Seobie just nod.He so happy coz Rikita is not asking Haruma.. Huhu.

"Number 4?" Rikita nod. Seobie stretch after sleeping and take his pencil.

"So a=3 and B=9.. Ohh.. I understand this. Like this...." He explain the difficult question to Rikita. Rikita look at Seobie face.. How..How she miss it...

"Now,you understand this?" When want to look at Rikita,Ppali Rikita look at the book.Seobie looked into Rikita eyes. Rikita nod and smile and then left after say thank you.

"Seobie !!" A girl come into the class and run to Seobie.Seobie sigh.,why she come now?Seobie asked in his heart.

"Why Rei,I'm tired now."Seobie said.Rikita look at them but when Rei stare at her,ppali Rikita pretend read the book.

"You left me and not kiss me yet ! Now I want you to kiss me." Rei said it.. RIkita just read the book.RIkita pouts in her heart. It means that Seobie had already kiss Rei? Rikita so jealous.Sincerely,Rikita still in love with Seobie. How she can forget her one and only?

"Rikita-chan !" Rikita look up and Haruma go to her.Seobie feel like he want to slap Rei face but he control it. When he look at Haruma who smile at Rikita,his mood going bad and bad !

"Ahhh.. Why you love to read books?" Haruma sit next to Rikita.

"Readig is important.. Aigoo.. You so lazy to study now !" Haruma and Rikita laughing happily.She want to make Seobie jealous but when she look around,Seobie is not there anymore.

"This is the best an onion pancake that I made for you." Haruma give the Tupperware to Rikita.RIkita opened it and smiled,she then hug and kiss Haruma cheeks.

"What a cute decoration ! If the decoration is the best,the taste must be so good right?"Rikta left her eyebrows.

"Of course. This is Haruma. He can do anything." Rikita laugh and taste it. She nod.

"Ermmm ! So delicious. You are the chef in my heart." Haruma smiled and kiss Rikita cheeks. Rei still want a kiss from Seobie but Seobie pretend to sleep.

 

Withous they realize,Seobie look at them from far.He slowly sit on the ground and bite his lips.

"Why love is very hurt? I can't understand this !"

"Why I'm the victim of all this?"

"Why me?"

"Why its so hurt."

Seobie tears falling down slowly without he realize it.