FLASHBACK( Haruma meet Rei,Rikita meet Seobie...)

уσυ αяє тнє σηє ƒσя мє (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

"How I can fall in love with that boy? He kiss another girl and he don't even try to persuade me !" Rei said angrily with her teary eyes. Haruma about to go to the library but suddenly he heard a girl crying.Haruma walk to the crying voice and he found Rei.

"Excuse me?" Haruma said. Rei so suprised.

"Leave me alone !" Rei said rudely. Haruma feel weird and he sit next to Rei.

"Why you not leave me alone? Just go and leave me ! I hate all people in this world. All of them not love me anymore ! They hate me! " Rei cry over and over. Haruma just listen to Rei crying voice.

"Why you don't even get out from here? " Rei asking.

"Ahhh.. The man who leave the girl lonely when she is crying means the man is not gentleman. I do not mean to praise myself, it is a fact." Haruma said and  smiled cutely.

"Ahhh! Why he don't have what you have? Why I have to fall in love with him? What a !" Rei crying loudly. Haruma cover his ears from hearing Rei crying.

"Aigoo ~ Don't cry. Some man is like that. They just want to play with the girl and then he leave that girl." Haruma said.

"And its happen to me. Why he don't understand what i feel? Why he leave me?" Rei crying.

"He must have a reason why he do that." Haruma said.

"I know he not love me but... Can he at least understand what I feel?!" Rei asking.

"I dunno. But usually,the boy actually have a stong reason but he can't say it. He don't want to hurt that girl." Haruma give Rei an advice.

"Don't want to hurt that girl? Do you know something? Its the funny this I ever heard. Don't want to hurt that girl? "Rei laughing with teary eyes. 

"Yeahh.... I think that so~~ By the way. I'm Miura Haruma ^^ . Nice to meet you ." Haruma smiled. His face make Rei thinking about something.

"I'm.. Rei Okamoto.. Nice to meet you too.. Auchh.. My eyes so hurt now coz i cry 1 day." Rei laughing a bit.

"NAaaaaa.. You look so beautiful when you are smiling."Suddenly,Haruma phone ringing. Rikita called Haruma.

"Hello my lovely. Why you calling me?" Haruma ask with a sweet voice.Rei stare at Haruma.

"Haruma.. I think I had to go home early. I got something to do at home. I'm sorry." Rikita said slowly.

"Your voice sound unwell.. Are you okay?" Haruma so worried,Rei just got evil idea.

"Haruma~~~ Kun~~~" Rei said it with a lovely voice. Rikita so suprised,Haruma too.Haruma stare at Rei and ask why she did that with a sign language.

"Haruma,who is that?"Rikita asked a bit roughly.

"Just,my friend." Haruma said. 

"Since when you have a girl friend?!" RIkita asked.

"I dunno... I.. I find she is crying so I give some advice. Miane." Haruma honest to Rikita.

"Oh.. Just that? Okay.. I'm going home now. Annyeong and saranghae <3 " Haruma smiled happily.

"Erm.. Annyeonghaseyo and saranghae <3 " Rikita laugh and put her phone in her pocket.She walked lonely to the home. Suddenly she see some guys just watch the other playing football and its Seobie.Rikita walk slowly to Seobie and sit next to Seobie on the ground.

"What Haruma will said if he now you are here and sit next to another guy?"Seobie ask Rikita.Rikita just look at the sky.

"Why you don't join them play football? You are the one who really love football."Rikita said and smile.Seobie smile

"How do Haruma feel when you ignore what he said?" Seobie asked and Rikita look at the field then.

"You are the one who run away from me just to play football right?"Rikita said.Seobie bite his lips.

"I think Haruma will be here about 15 minutes coz your way home and Haruma's way home is the same."Seobie said.

"I miss Seobie who always happy not like Seobie now,he is playboy !" Rikita said.Seobie wake up without Rikita realize and just look at Haruma.

"Haaa.. I already said that Haruma will come." Rikita look at the back and she look that Haruma stare at her.When Rikita look to the left,Seobie is not there anymore.

"Haruma..." Haruma run to Rikita and smile.

"Haruma.. I'm.." Haruma put his finger at Rikita lips.

"Haruma..."Haruma shake his head.

"Gwenchana.. You do it for some reason right?"Haruma ruffles Rikita hair and laugh.