i'm sorry (◕︵◕)

уσυ αяє тнє σηє ƒσя мє (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

---- 13 years old ----

"Seobie.. Where are you going? Let's just play at the playground only..I really tired today.." Rikita laid on the grass because she was too tired chase Seobie who is running so fast from her.

"Ahhh.. I want to go to the field. I want to play football with the other." Seobie still want to go to the field.

"But I have something to say to you and its so important !" Rikita said.

"But.." Seobie pouts and make a sad face.

"No you can't.. Come here ! Lay here !" Seobie look down and walk slowly to Rikita and laying next to Rikita.

"Ohh ! Rikita ! Look at the cloud.. Its look like love symbol. So cute.."Seobie hold Rikita hand.

"Erm.." Its so cute ^^" Rikita smiled. They keep looking at the cloud.

 

"Seobie.."Rikita said.

"Yeah.."Rikita wake up from the grass.

"I... My father have to transfered to some place that is far from here."Seobie stand up and look at Rikita.

"Wait. You are kidding me right? I don't believe you !" Seobie realese Rikita hand and run away.

"Seobie ! Where are you going ?!" Rikita sout and try to catch Seobie.Seobie run away to the field.

"Yah ! You not even sad?!" Rikita ask from far when Seobie stop at the field.

"For sure .. NOPE ! I want to play with the guys first.. I'll meet you later,okay? Don't be to sad... " Seobie smiled from far.

"You realease my hand just for to go to field and act like you are sad that I have to move?!" Rikita so hurted but Seobie seem normal.

"You already say that important thing. Any else from that new that you have moved? "Seobie ask from far Rikita eyes already teary.

"No.. I don't have anything to say to you anymore ! Go play your football,I want to go home first. My father ask me to wash all dishes ! Bye !!" Rikita smile with teary eyes and waves her hand. Its a relief coz Seobie not see Rikita teary eyes. Seobie just waves his hand from far before run to the field to play football. Rikita walks lonely while crying.

---- That night ----

"Yoseob... What are you doing in your room? You just stay on your room. Dinner already finished. Ppali go to dining room."  Seobie mother's say from outside.

"Okay mom,wait.. I want to finish all my homework." After he finish his homework,he go to the dining room.

"Woahh.. All of this food look so delicious !" Seobie sit next to his sister,Yang Hae Yeon

"Yahh ! You dunno that your lovely girl,Rikita will move to Sydney." Seobie just nod.

"I know that." Seobie said while chew the rice.

"You don't even say anything? Tonight she will go to the airport." Hae Yeon want to make Seobie intrested but Seobie look so earthy while chew the vegetables. Seobie's family so weird with Seobie behaviour today. He seems very silent not like usual.

"We will go to meet they for a last time. Want to join us?" Suddenly Seobie stand up brashly and put the chopstick roughly.

"Why all of you must talk and say about her? What the specilities that the girl have?!" Seobie seems so angry.

"But we know that both of you love each other." Seobie father said that.

"When I said I love her?! I just say I like her as a friend not as a lover. Why? All of you think that the girl is the one I wanted to be my wife? All of was so so so wrong ! I love another girl and not her !" Seobie left the table and go outside the house.

"Oppa.. Are you okay?"Hae Yeon ask from back.Seobie just shup up.

" Don't lie to yourselves. She will be left at 9 pm and now its 8 pm,if you already change your mind,come with us. We will wait for you." Hae Yeon said.

"Why must I changed my mind !" Seobie walk into the house. Hae Yeon just smiled.

---- Airport ----

"Seobie. We want to go know. Lock the door.""Suddenly Yoseob appear from his room. 

"Hae Yeon,lock the door." Yoseob just wair a simple cloth but still make him look so handsome ! Heo Yeon and the other smile . 

 

Smilely t-shirts; ~

 

Jeans :~

 

Rikita look around and she seems a little bit uncomfortable. Rikita father,Maki come to her.

"Why you look so uncomfortable?" Maki ask.

"Nothing. Oh. Appa. I want to go to toilet for a while." Maki just nod. Rikita walked to the toilet,when she pass the man toilet,someone accidentally struck her and make she fall. The guys look at you.

"Rikita..."Rikita just look at that boy.

"Rikita ! " Rikita just waked up from her dream and stand up.

"Seobie.. What are you doing here?"Rikita asked.

"I want to meet my love here. She must go to Australia tonight. Maybe a minutes later she will go. How bout you?" Seobie asked Rikita.

"Not.. Nothing just want to go to Jeju  Island ." Seobie just nod.

"Seobie?"Seobie lifted his eyebrows.

"Can I talk a bit with you?" Rikita asked. Seobie nod and smile.

"Lets talk at the outside." Seobie hold Rikita hand and walked outside the airport.

"What is your girl name?"Rikita asked.

"Why you must know it?"Seobie asked.

"I asking you and why you asking me back?"Rikita seems angry.

"Why you always mad and mad and so emotion? I don't understand ! "Seobie asked roughly.Rikita eyes already teary. Rikita stared at her watch. Already 8:56 PM and she must go to the airplane already.

"Its because.. I love you ~ " Rikita kiss Seobie lips with teary eyes and run inside and wipe her tears and go to her father with happy face. Meanwhile,Seobie so shocked and can't say anything.. He just realized something. He.....

"RIkita..." Seobie run inside the airport and try to find Rikita in crowded people.

"Rikita ! "Seobie go out and he see an airplane. He try to find Rikita and he found her.

"Rikita !" Seobie shout loudly ! 

"RIKITA !!!! COME BACK TO ME ... !!!!!!!!!" Seobie shout again and again until the airplane already fly.

"RIkita... I'm sorry..  Come back... Rikita..! " Seobie sit slowly on the grass.Seobie bite his lips.

"I'm sorry about everything.." Seobie can't say anything.. He really miss Rikita. Truthly,he love Rikita so much but he can't say it because of ego.He opened his handphone and look at the picture in the wallpaper

(This is the picture where Seobie secretly snap Rikita photo without Rikita realize..)

(This is when they sneak out to the forest to search for Rikita kitten)

(This is when they make a study group at the library. Rikita try her friend spectacles and its look cute to her ^^)

(This is when they on their way to sushi shop coz Rikita love sushi so much )

(This is when she wake up,Seobie tell her wear the cloth where she sleep last night and she do it for a real )

------

Annyeonghaseyo! 

It's nice to meet all of my reader. Yeahhh.. I'm just new in this writing world. I'm so excited writing this story and this is my first time debut as an author. So I hope all of you loves this story so much. Thanks a lot -bows-

From:Author-nim