Warrior Begin even the love is hurt...

уσυ αяє тнє σηє ƒσя мє (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Seobie laughing while holding Rikita hand.

"Aiii.. Do you know I'm crying. I taught you don't hear I call you."Seobie pretend pouts.

"Aigoo.. How can a boy cry in front of girl? I'm sorry okay?"Rikita kiss Seobie cheeks. Seobie smile,nod and embraced Rikita waist.

"But... How bout Rei and Haruma?"Seobie asked.Rikita nod and put her finger at her lips.Seobie watch Rikita way to think,its so cute.Seobie kiss Rikita nose without Rikita realize.

"Awww Oppa.. I'm so suprised."Rikita pretend rub her nose cutely.

"Look.. How I can control my self to kiss you when you keep making cute face?"Seobie asked and pinch Rikita cheeks softly.

"Oh really?" Rikita make her cute face and make bling bling eyes.

"Awww... Okay okay.. I will let you do this time."Seobie kiss Rikita forehead with a smile.He so happy. They walked together to the class. At the class door,they look to each other.

"We will pretend not to be friend okay?"Rikita said.

"Ahhh,waeyo?"Seobie embraced Rikita waist with a cute face.

"We will tell them later,okay?"Rikita touch Seobie nose with a smile.

"Arasso.."Seobie said with a low voice.He  want to walk first from Rikita but Rikita pull his arm and its make Seobie a bit backward.

"Why?"Seobie asked.

"I love you." She kiss Seobie lips and then go into the class.Seobie smile and laugh.

"She naughty then what I taught."Seobie laugh and when he walk into the class,his happy face become a serious face. He look at Rikita,Rikita wink at her,Seobie reply it with a eyes roll. Rikita laugh a bit.

---------recess time---------

Rikita walk to Seobie with a serious face. Pretend to ask a question. Haruma and Rei look from far.

"I dun think she want to ask a question." Haruma said. Rei look at Haruma with a pity face.

"I dunno how to said to you Haruma.. But I'm in love with you."Rei said in her heart.

"I dun have any feeling towards Seobie anymore..."Rei said slowly and sigh.Haruma look at Rei.

"Wae? You look tired."Haruma asked. He a bit worried.Dunno why,he keep looking at Rei face.Rei slowly look at Haruma face.

"Maybe I'm tired of the camp.Don't worry about me. Just catch Rikita.." Rei walk slowly to the outside.

"Catch Rikita? What does she mean?".Haruma look at Rei weirdly. Haruma slowly walk behind Rei without Rei realize. Suddenly Rei walk to the store.Haruma follow until outside the store only.Suddenly he heard Rei crying.

"What I can do know? I'm in love with you..."Rei said while crying. Haruma so suprised.

"Does it real?" Haruma feel very pity to Rei.

"Eottoke?"Haruma said in his heart. 

Rikita sit next to Seobie and touched Seobie waist and it make Seobie so suprised and look at his back.

"Rikita...." Seobie bit his lips.

"Wae?"Rikita laugh slowly.

"I miss you.."Seobie pouts and holding Rikita hands.Its a relief because the class is silent.All the pupil go out recess at the canteen.

"I miss you too Oppa.." Rikita said cutely and holing Seobie hand too.

"Really? How I can believe in you?"Seobie teased Rikita.

"How.. Hurmm.. Like this... ".Rikita kiss Seobie cheeks and laugh.

"Only that?"Seobie asked slowly. He a bit dizzy that time.

"Do you want much?"Seobie nod slowly.

"Hurmmm.. Okay..." Rikita kiss Seobie forehead. At the same time,Rei and Haruma come into the class room and very suprised when look Rikita kiss Seobie forehead.

"Yahhh ! Maki HORIKITA !" Rikita so shocked.Seobie can't even moved. His head so heavy. Haruma walk to Rikita and touch Rikita hand.Seobie want to protect Rikita but he so dizzy.

"Haruma.. Let Rikita go.."Seobie voice so slow. It make Rikita feel worried.

"Let me go !" Rikita push Haruma hard and its make Haruma fall. Rikita touch Seobie forehead. Its too hot.

"Oppa,you got a fever."Seobie just keep silent. He can't do anything. He just heard Rikita voice.

"Lets go to the medical room.:"Rikita try to make Seobie wake up but she can't do that because Seobie is to heavy.Haruma walk to Rikita and help her.Rikita just look at Haruma and Haruma just nod. Rei come foward to them and help Seobie a bit.

---------- At the medical room ---------------

"He only have a fever.He just need to rest."Rikita nod and said thanks to the doctor. The doctor just smile and walk away.Rikita walk to Seobie and hold Seobie hand.

"Oppa.. I hope you can quickly healthy okay?"Rikita kiss Seobie hand. Suddenly Haruma and Rei come into the room. Rikita turn back and smile to them.

"Arigato for helping oppa. I'm appricate it." Rikita said happily and bows.

"Rikita.. Can I speak with you at the outside?"Rei asking.Rikita nod and follow Rei. Just Haruma and Seobie leave in the room.

------ Rei and RIkita--------

"Actually I have something to confess to you." Rei holding Rikita hand.Rikita look at Rei eyes.

"Why are you crying?"Rikita asking. Don't said it about Seobie.....

"Truthly,I'm in love with Haruma.."Rikita so shocked but at the same time she was so happy.

"But... He never let me to love him because he love you more than me." Rikita feel very pity to Rei. Rei seems really in love with Haruma. So sudden,Rikita remember about what Rei do to Haruma neither Seobie. Rikita sigh.

"Just be yourself in front him."Rikita said with a smile.

"I'm trying but my laser mouth keep cut it." Rei said. Rikita just laugh.

"Why you angry at your laser mouth. Heyy,Do you hear some weirdo fact?Fight can make someone relationship become more and more close. "Rei look into Rikita eyes.

"Just trust me." Rikita rub Rei hair and laugh.

"Awww.. My hair."Rei back to herself. Rikita really hope Rei can get Haruma.

------- Haruma and Seobie --------

"I know you already awake."Haruma said and sit on the chair next to Seobie. Seobie slowly open his eyes.

"Why you want her?"Haruma ask.

"Do you know where she from?"Haruma look at Seobie and lift his eyebrows.

"Aniyo. Long time ago before she go to Australia,she leaves here with me and she is my bestfriend. Our relationship is more close than a friend actually but that time I'm afraid to said to her that I love her because my heart keep telling me that I'm not a right guy to her. The day she is going to Australia,I go to the airport to meet her. That time I really want to confess my feeling to her but my ego said NO. Lastly she confess to me about her feeling and...."Seobie remember about the kiss.

"And?" Haruma ask.

"And I'm so shocked. I want to confess about my feeling too but she just run like a wind. Fast then what i taught. I;m trying to call her from far but she just go like that. A year later,she comeback and I'm so sad that I know she already have someone in her heart and its..." Seobie look at Haruma.

"You..Does it true?"Seobie ask.

"If true what will happen then?" Haruma ask.

"Nothing. I just asking." Seobie said and close his eyes and take a deep breath.

"Why you want to help me at the class?"Seobie ask. Haruma just cough a bit.

"Just want to help."Haruma said.

"I know you have another reason." Seobie said and look at Haruma eyes.Haruma sigh.

"Arasso. I want to said to you that you will never get her even you play a sad sorry of both of you a year ago but I don't care. I just care about my feeling,even you cry at me."Seobie just make a cynical smile.

"What with that smile?" Haruma ask.

"Do you do something to her at the camp?"Haruma ask.Seobie try to remember all the memories that they do there and then he shake his head.

"Nothing we do."Seobie answered.

"How bout the camp fire?"Haruma asked. Seobie smile and shakehead.

"Nothing too."Haruma feel very weird.

"Why you keep smiling?"Haruma ask.

"Nothing."Seobie change his face from smile to serious.

"Okay like this.. "Haruma stand up and walk to Seobie.

"How bout we make an exchange?"Seobie look at Haruma face.

"Exchange means?"Seobie lift his eyebrows.

"You got Rei.. I got Rikita.." Suddenly Seobie realease his punch at Haruma cheeks and it make Haruma shocked. Seobie wake up and stand up.He go to Haruma and grab Haruma collar.

"Do you think they are like a thing that can be exchange?" Seobie ask. Even he is in fever,he doesn't want even let someone try to make Rikita heart hurt.

"Yeshh I think like that." Haruma replied and kick Seobie stomach,its make Seobie move backwoard before fall at the chair.

"Don't you ever think about Rei feeling?"Seobie try to wake up and finally he can get up.Haruma suddenly remember about Rei.

"Aniyo.I just want Rikita to be mine !" Haruma give Seobie a punch at Seobie face.Seobie wake up and kick Haruma face. Haruma fall at the bed.

"Wae? Its hurt?"Seobie ask with a smile even his y lips is in a bloody.

"If I can't get her ! Everyone can't get her !" Haruma run to Seobie and give many punch to Seobie.Seobie take a breath and pull and push Haruma hair and now he is on Haruma body. He give many punch to Haruma until Haruma face turn in blood same as his face.After Haruma seems a it dying,Seobie wake up and walk slowly to the toilet.He fainted behind the door. Suddenly he heard Rikita voice but after that,he doesn't even hear anyone voice..

"Haruma.. haruma wake up.. Are you okay? Oppa ! Oppa ! Where are you? "Rikita shout.Rikita run to the toilet,when she trying to open it,it has been stuck with something.She trying to push it slowly and she find Seobie who is fainted.

"Oppa.."Rikita sit next to Seobie.

"Oppa !" Rikita try to make Seobie wake up.

"Oppa.. Who make you like this ! Wake up oppa !!!" Rikita crying. She try to make Seobie wake up.Rei who heard Rikita shouting ppali go to the medical rrom after she washing her face. He so shocked when see Haruma is dying.She walk slowly to the toilet.Rikita look at Rei.

"Help me.. Jebal.." Rikita crying. Rei nod and run to see the doctor.

------ After an hour ---------

Seobie open his eyes slowly.He looks around.He want to move but he felt something at his waist. He even feel someone breath. He turn to his right and Rikita is sleeping next to him while hug him.Seobie look at Rikita face. She look like crying a lot. Seobie sigh.Slowly he put his hand on Rikita cheek.

"I'm so sorry coz make you worried about me my love." Seobie said and kiss Rikita forehead.

"Oppa.. Don't you ever dare to leave me,okay?"Rikita said slowly.Seobie look at Rikita face.Rikita open her eyes slowly.

"Dun leave me alone oppa..." Rikita said and look at Soebie eyes.Seobie nods and smiles.

"Arasso.. I will never leave you."Seobie said and kiss Rikita forehead.

"I love you."Rikita hug Seobie tightly.Seobie smile and hug Rikita with one hand only.

--------- At house ---------

"Mwo? Seobie at the medical room and can't even get back from school?" Hae Yeon shout a bit when the doctor of Seobie school said. 

"Arasso. I will inform it to my mom." Hae Yeon bite her lips.

"Ommma !!!" Hae Yeon's mother look back.

"Oppa.. He can't go back from school."Hae Yeon said to her mom who is talking with her bestfriend,Mr.Maki.

"Mwo? Waeyo?" She asked. Mr.Maki just hearing.

"Because...I think better we go to school now." Hae Yeon said. Her mom feel very worried.

"Maki,do you want to follow us?" Mr Maki just nod. Its have been so long time he doesn't meet with his son-in-law.

----- At the medical room --------

Seobie's mom run into the medical room.

"Seobie..."She suddenly shut up when see Seobie is sleeping with a girl. They holding their hand while sleeping.Mr.Maki walk in.

"Ehhh.. Rikita?"Mr.Maki look at Rikita.

"Unnie?Oppa?"Hae Yeon said slowly.

"Shhh.. Don't disturb them.. Maybe they miss each other."Seobie's father come from back.All of them nod and walk out slowly and close the door.

"Woahh.. Since when? Why oppa didn't tell me?"Hae Yeon asking herself.

"Pabo !" Hae Yeon said to her brother.

"I think it will go better.Both of us will be parents-in-law."They laugh slowly together.

"Naaaaa.. This is both three of you plan?" Mr.Maki just grins meanwhile the other just smiling.

------HAruma house ---------

Haruma laying on his bed and close his eyes. He not even remember about Seobie but he is thinking about another one,Rei Okamoto. He still remember what he said at the store room

"The warrior still begin.. I know you will hurts but its about Rikita !" Haruma said.Doesn't even think about Rei feeling.

"Aiii ! Why I said that thing !" Haruma wake up from bed and look at his phone.

"What happen to me?" Haruma laugh.

"Is this the meaning of love?!" Haruma scream a bit.

"What I can do know? I'm in love with you..."Rei said while crying. Haruma closed his eyes. The words that Rei said make he more and more nervous.

"Yahhhh ! Miura Haruma. Even you in love with her. Try to keep calm ! Arasso?!!!!!" Haruma scream outside of his balcony.