The Sweet Memories Ever

уσυ αяє тнє σηє ƒσя мє (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

----- A year later -------

After a year they get married,finally Rikita is given a two twin babies. One girl and one boy. They give the girl Japanese name.The girl is named Kozuko Momoko that means a harmony peach tree. Rikita really love peach fruit but she didn't eat it since she in the high school because she have an alergic with it. Meanwhile the boy is named Yang Joon Song that means handsome boy who like to donated. Actually the Song name is a random name that pick by Seobie since now he is an artist under CUBE ENT.

"Mama..." Momoko run to Rikita and hug her mom.

"Why my love?" Rikita asking softly.

"I taught that I'm your love."Seobie come from back and hug Rikita from back and kiss her cheek.

"Don't do it here ! The children is watching us." Rikita pinch Seobie cheeks.

"Awww.. Its hurt." Seobie make a cute face.

"Arasso.. Come here. Let me cure you."Seobie sit next to Rikita and Rikita kiss Seobie cheeks.

"Awww.. Its still hurt.."Seobie said. Rikita already blushing.

"The kids is looking us !!" Rikita pinch Seobie arm.

"Awww.. Arasso.." Seobie touched Rikita nose and walk to his daughter and son.Momoko and Joon already laughing at their mom and dad.

"Papa..." Momoko touch her father hand. Seobie bows a bit and kiss his child forehead.

"Why my honey?" Seobie ask.

".....when I grow up..." Seobie nod and listen it carefully since Momoko and Joon is just only 4 yeard old. He try to understand what Momoko tried to said.

".....I want to find a boyfriend..." Seobie already smile.

"....like papa because papa so romantic...." Momoko said while hugging her lovely dad. Seobie laughing.

"Aigoo.. You just only 4 years old and you already think about it?" Seobie said and laugh.

"Of course..." Momoko hug Seobie tightly.

"How bout me?"Rikita pretend sulk.

"Auchh.. Your mum is sulking..." Seobie whispered to Momoko.

"Gwenchana...." Joon stand up and walk to Rikita and kiss Rikita hand.

"Joon will always by your side." Joon wink at Rikita.Rikita laughing,same as Seobie.

"Aigoo.. Both of you naughty like your papa."Rikita said and laugh.Momoko and Joon laugh too.

"Hello..." Someone voice make they stop laughing.

"Kyaaaa.. Uncle Muma..." Haruma laughing.

"Aigoo.. You still can't even call me Uncle Haruma?" Haruma asking.They shake head.

"Muma sound cute " Momoko said with a cute smile.Joon nod.

"Where is aunty Rei?" Joon asking.

"Wae? You want to marry her?" Joon laughing and shake his head.

"I already married with my mama." Joon said andmake Haruma laugh.

"Your aunty is on the way here." Haruma sit in front of them and take a look at them.

"When did you arrived here?" Seobie ask Haruma.

"Just a while ago.How bout you?" Haruma answered.

"Since yesterday."Seobie answered it.

"Oppa !" Rei shout from far. Haruma,Seobie and Rikita turn back. Rei walk to Haruma and sit next to Haruma.

"Ehhh.. Seobie.. When you arrived here?" Rei asking.

"Since yesterday."Seobie smile.

"Where is your child?"Rikita asking.

"Wait and see.." Rei said and smile.

"Ommmmmaaaa !" The three voice shouting from far. Rei and Haruma have three children. Two boys and one girl. She got three twins. The first is named Ken'ichi Yamamoto that means the one who study hard. The second son is named Ryunnosuke Katsurou means a victory son and the last daughter is named Rin Wakana that means the one who has a dignified and can play music very well since Rin really pro playing piano and so on. Joon and Momoko jumping happily. Their friend is arrived.

"Ken'ichi ! Katsu ! Rin ! Come here ! Lets play something !" Joon said. They run together to the garden and leave their parents. Seobie lay on the grass.

"Oppa.. Do you want to drink something?"Rikita and Rei asking their husband.

"Whatever you cook I eat my dear."Seobie touched Rikita nose. Rei and Rikita nod and go to the kitchen together. Letting their husband talking to each other.

"What a nice cloud. Its make the day more and more beautiful .." Haruma said with a smile. He is lying on the grass too.

"Nae.." Seobie said with a smile .. All the memories at the high school spinning in his head.

"Miane for what happen at the medical room." Seobie said and Haruma laughing.

"Naaa.. Its a most sweet memories. Thank to you.. Because of you I can find my true love." Haruma said and smile

"Thank to you I can be someone that useful for the girl that I love."Seobie said. They smile together. Suddenly Seobie phone is ringing. A Pink No No No is set as the ringtone. Seobie talk for a while at the phone and then lying back.

"Do you like A Pink too?"Haruma ask.Seobie nod.

"Aisshh.. Why you always want what I want huh !" Haruma and Seobie start to fight because both of them like A Pink.

"Who you like the most huh?" Seobie ask.

"All but the most is Eun Ji." Haruma answer.

"Yahhh!!!" They start knocking each other head !

"Pabo ! Just find another girl group ! Ngeee !" Seobie said.

"Its up to me.. How bout 4 minute?" Haruma asking.

"They were same company with me" Seobie stick his tongue out.

"What?!!!" Seobie running away and Haruma tried to chasing him.

"Yahhh !!! Don't ever take all of them !" Haruma shout from far.Seobie laughing.

"I can see them everyday !!!"Seobie shout from the far. Haruma  so angry .. He trying to catch Seobie. Rikita and Rei who is looking from far just laughing.

"What a kiddo.." Rikita said and laugh.Rei nod and smile. 

"By the way.. I heard that you on your pregnant. Does it true?"Rei asking. Rikita nod.

"This is my third child."Rei nod. They start talking about baby and their stupid husband behaviour.

 

p/s: Its the end of this story.. Miane if not interesting .. It just because I'm on my exam so I'm a bit busy.. So I just update what the brain asking me to type.. For those who subscribe and read this story. Thank you so much and please keep supporting me. Annyoeng -bows- Saranghae ^^