The plan and wedding

уσυ αяє тнє σηє ƒσя мє (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Seobie walk home with Rikita.Mr.Maki look at Rikita with a smile that make Rikita more nervous.Rikta let Seobie sit next to her.

"Okay.. Since everyone is here. I have something to announce.. "Seobie's mom said.Seobie look at is mom.

"First.. It about both of you my daughter and son..."Seobie's mom look at Rikita and Seobie.

"What with us?"Rikita ask.

"I know you love each other so we want you to marry early."Seobie and Rikita look each other. Marry early?

"How it is.. Do you like it?" Mr.Maki asking. Rikita stand up.

"This is really...." Rikita want to said but Seobie cut.

"...awesome..." Seobie said.

"Really? They gonna married? Aaaaa!!!" Hae Yeon so happy so that she fainted.

"My lovely brother...gonna married?"Hae Yeon said slowly.

"Do you agree with it?" Mr.Maki ask Rikita.

"I'm just too young but... I think its okay for me." Rikita smile and look at Seobie.

"Yeshhh !" The parents high five together.

"When is the date of our marriage?" Seobie ask.

"Its next month."Both of them so shocked.

"Next month?" Their parents nod.

"Aigoo.. Their face isn't look innocent." Seobie whispered to Rikita and Rikita laugh.

"Do you agree with it?" Seobie's father ask. Seobie look at Rikita and Rikita look at Seobie. They nod together.

"Okay.. Because of this I will treat everyone eat at my restaurant !.. Lets go !" Soebie's father said and everyone follow from back. When Rikita start walking,Seobie pull her arm softly. Rikita look back and lift her eyebrows.

"Wae?"Rikita ask.

"Does it really okay for you?" Rikita nod with a smile.

"Of coz its okay for me since you always be at my side. Its okay for me. Don't worry,okay?"Rikita smile and holding Seobie hand.

"Lets go,okay?" Rikita smile and pull Seobie with her.

"But.. How if we have a child?"Seobie ask. Rikita laugh.

"Why you laugh? I'm serious."Seobie pouts.

"Its okay for me.. All of thing is okay for me.. By the way,our child must be so cute like you.Kekeke..." Rikita touch Seobie nose and laugh.Seobie smile and pinch Rikita cheek slowly.

"What a cute girl."They walk together to Seobie's father restaurant.

---------- a week before the weeding ---------

"Oppa.. Come on.. We must go to the wedding dress shop to try the dress and the tuxedo.." Rikita said.

"Okay.. I will wake up now.. "Seobie crawl to get down from his bed.

"Oppa.. Ppali !!!! " Hae Yeon come in to Seobie room and pull Seobie hand.

"Arasso.. Arasso..." Seobie try to get up but he so lazy because yesterday night he sleep late because study to hard.

"Aigoo.. I already said to you to not sudy to hard.. The exam is about two month from now,why you so so so hard working for the exam. Its two month from now." Seobie's mom come into the room.

"Arassooooooooo.. I will go to take the bath."Seobie walk to the bathroom and yawn.

"Aigoo.. Its hard to when have a son."Seobie's mom sigh.

"How bout me? "Hae Yeon make a bling bling eyes.

"Aigoo this girl.. you want to marry too?"Hae Yeon ppali shake her head.

"Shiro.. I want to married  when I already 30."Hae Yeon said and walk out from her brother room.

"I want to married when I already 30.. You think I will believe it?" Seobie's mother shout from far.Hae Yeon just make a jerk face.

"Just wait and see only !!" Hae Yeon shout from the kitchen.

------- At the weeding dress shop ----------

Seobie and Rikita come together and go to the counter.

"Ohh.. Miss Rikita.. Your dress already done. Please go here. "Seobie look from far.

"Can he come too?" Rikita ask the girl.

"Ohh yes he can come. Wait I will call him and you go to this side,okay?" Rikita nod meanwhile the girl go to call Seobie. Rikita go to the fitting room and change her cloth.

"Honey..."Seobie call from outside of the fitting room.

"Nae.. Waeyo?" Rikita ask.

"Are you done with it?"Seobie ask.

"Wait.. I'm on my way to wear it."Rikita answered.

"Okay.. I will wait for it.." Seobie sit at the sofa with the nervous face.

"How she will look like?"Seobie ask his heart.

"Hurmmm.. How bout if I make some suprise for her?" Seobie run out from the wedding dress shop to buy some fresh flower.After a minute later,he come back.

"Yeobo.. Are you already done with it?" Soebie ask even he a bit wheezing.

"Nae.. Are you ready.. Kyaaaa.. I think I look like a weirdo.." Rikita laugh.

"Nae.. I'm ready. "Seobie look foward at the beautiful curtain.. Just wait for Rikita.

"Oppa..." Rikita calling Seobie.

"Ermm.." Seobie said. He so nervous... How she will look like? How I look like?

"I'm nervous.." Rikita said.

"Its okay.. I want you to close your eyes when the curtain is open.. okay?"Seobie said.

"Why? "Rikita ask.

"Just do what I said,okay?" Rikita nod. 1,2,3.. slowly the curtain is open and RIkita is closing her eyes.Seobie can't even move.

"Oppa.. Can I open my eyes now?"Rikita ask.. Seobie awake from his spazzing time.

"She so beautiful."Seobie said in his heart.

"Oppa?" Rikita ask.

"Nae..Ehh... Aniyo. Don't even you open your eyes until I let it."Rikita nod and wait for it with a nervous feeling. Seobie walk to Rikita and kneeling down with a flower at his hand.

"Nahh.. You can open it.." Slowly Rikita open her eyes and saw a fresh lavender flower in front of her. The lavender scent make Rikita more and more suprised.When she look at Seobie cloth.

"Oppa..."Rikita call

"Would you marry me my love?" Seobie cut her line.Rikita so shocked and spazzing and even can't moved.

"Yes of course my oppa.." Seobie stand up and smile.

"Really? How I can believe in you?"Seobie lift his eyebrows.Want to tease Rikita.

"Hurmmm.. How I can make you believe me? Hurmmm.. Eottoke?" Rikita tease Seobie back.Seobie suddenly lift Rikita and touched her nose with his nose.

"You look beautiful more then I taught." Rikita already blushed.

"Okay.. Okay.. Let me down.. The other look at us.." Rikita whispered to Seobie.She look around. She heard a word like.. 'awww.. The guy so romatic.'

'the girl so beautiful and the guy so handsome and cute'

"Shiro.." Seobie stick his tongue out. Just like a little kid with his cute face.

"Seobie.." Rikita make a cute face.But Seobie just lift his eyebrows.

"Arasso.. Come here." Seobie put his ear nearly with RIkita lips.

"I love you." Rikita then kiss Seobie cheeks.

"Naaa.. Now let me down." Rikita said. Seobie nod and put RIkita down back. 

"Go change you cloth before I'm going crazy."Seobie said and winks at Rikita.

"Oppa you are naughty !" Rikita said and run to the fitting room.Seobie just laugh and walk to the fitting room.

-------- Flashback the day at the month ------------

Haruma run to Seobie and pull Seobie hand.

"Aiii.. Wae? Do you think I am a gay?"Seobie push Haruma hand.

"Arasso arasso.. Miane.. I just want to tell you something." Haruma said.

"What? Its okay to tell here."Seobie said.

"No its not !" Haruma bought Seobie to the botanical garden at the school.

"Okay like this..."Seobie nod.

"I think i alredy crazy and going to die with all what my feeling taught. I.. I fall in love with Rei but I dunno how to confess it. I dun care you take Rikita just I want you to take care about her feeling,arasso?"Seobie so shocked and at the same time he pouts.

"Aigoo.. You are my brother in law right?"Haruma nod.

"What a shame."Seobie sigh.

"WHatever ! I talk about Rei.." Haruma said.

"Okay.. Just talk it. I hear it." Seobie said with a jerk face.

"Do you know what she love or something like that?"Seobie shake head.

"Yahh.. What you do with her when both of you are a couple?"Haruma asked.

"We are not couple. She is the only one who is obsessed at me."Seobie said.

"Aiii.. You are not useful !" HAruma sigh.

"Okay okay.. Ngee.. I just know a little bit.. Maybe because she always said to me. She love purple color.. Her favorite food is kimchi wrapped with a meat. Her favorite drink is pineapple juice and mango smoothie. Her favorite fruits is strawberry and grape. She have 2 brother and 2 sister. She is the youngest among all. Her first love is when she is at 5 years old...Hurmmm what else?" Seobie put his finger at his lips.

"You said its a little? Yahhh.. its too lot.. Arigato..! I love you."Haruma hug Seobie but Seobie push it.

"I just let RIkita hug me,not my 'brother-in-law-'."Seobie stick his tongue.Haruma look at Seobie with a jerk face.

"Whatever. By the way.. Good luck for the weeding."Haruma waves hand to Seobie.

"How he know that? By the way.. THANKS !"Seobie shout to Haruma who is already far away.