FLASHBACK ( вυѕтє∂ !! (×̯×) )

уσυ αяє тнє σηє ƒσя мє (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

"Haruma-kun,I'm so tired today.." Rikita said with a cute voice. 

"Tired? Why? Someone bullied you?" Rikita shake head.

"Nothing. Maybe I sleep late yesterday."Haruma smile.

"Let me lift you."Rikita laughed and shake her head.

"I'm so so so heavy and you want to lift me? You can't ! Kekeke." Rikita laugh hard ! Haruma lift his eyebrows.

"Who say I can't? "Haruma lift RIkita suddenly!

"Arrrrghh ! Haruma-kun ! The people will see us !" Rikita already blushing.

"Ohh.. Your face is red now." Haruma still want to teased Rikita.

"Haruma.. Put me down. The people at field watch us." Rikita blushing more.

"Kiss my cheeks first." Haruma said with a smile.

"Okay I will kiss you but put me down" Rikita said.

"Kiss first." Rikita smile,Haruma always like that. Rikita closed her eyes and kiss Haruma cheeks.

"Okay.. Happy now?"Haruma nod.

"Ehem !" Someone watch they kissing. Seobie cover his broken heart and look at Haruma.Haruma fastly put Rina down and cough a bit.

"Why?" Haruma ask that guy.

"Mr. Kim call you. He ask me to lift the cupboard but I can't lift it alone,when I see you here,I ask you for help. Can you help me?" Haruma nod.

"Rikita-chan,i have to go. Take care okay?" Haruma kiss RIkita cheeks and ruffles her hair.Seobie heart more broken and broken.

"Haruma,can I follow you?" Haruma smiled and nod. RIkita jump happily and hold Haruma hand. Seobie can't cry,if Rikita now that.. She will said that a guy is not strong.Seobie feel like his eyes will cracked like a glass,so he take a safety way and walked in front of them. Rikita look at Seobie who walk so fast in front. Does he angry or jealous but his face didn't say anything.

----------- At Seobie home----------------

"How school? It must be so fun right?" Seobie drink the water.Fun? WHat is the meaning of fun?It hurts ! Not fun !

"Just like usual and nothing happy or fun happen. Like always ~~" Seobie wash his hand.

"Seobie.. Can I ask you a query?" Seobie just nod and eat the chocholate cake.

"I heard that you not treat Rikita well" Seobie's father ask.

"She alredy have a boyfriend,why must I take care of her like before?" Seobie said relaxly.Seobie want to forget Rikita,if he kept love RIkita,maybe he will fall sick coz yesterday evening,he go to check-up at a hospital and the doctor said if he kept stress,he will get migrain and its dangerous so Seobie take a decision to forget Rikita.

"Coz I know you love her." Seobie's father did not want to lose.Seobie smile in his heart. He can't do that anymore.

"Like I said,I already have Rei. Why must I take care of RIkita. Rei more better than Rikita."Seobie wash his hand and go to his room. Suddenly his phone ringing and he answer it.

"Yeodobie ! Bomi here. Lets go out tonight." Seobie smile.

"Okay.. I will pick you after take a bath. Ppali and don't be late."Bomi so happy and go change her cloth. Seobie wake up and take the towel and take a bath.Even he want to forget RIkita,his mind still thinking bout Rikita.

------------ Meet Bomi--------------------

"Oppa !" Bomi hug Seobie.Seobie hug Bomi back.

"Miss me?" Bomi nod and kiss Seobie cheeks.

"Where we want to go tonight?" Bomi asked.

"Lets go eat an ice cream and then walk at the lake. Its must be so fun." Seobie smile.Bomi nod and hold Seobie hands tightly.They walked together to tutti fruitti.Someone follow them from behind.

"What ice cream flavour you prefer or we can only mix them?" Seobie ask. Bomi put her finger at her lips and thinking.

"Okay,lets mix it !" Bomi said excitedly. Seobie mix the strawberry,blueberry,banana, and apple together.

"Okay. What fruit you want to most for topping?" Seobie ask.

"I will take the strawberry and the jelly a bit. Then the lychee. " Seobie take it.

"Its seems delicious."They nod and pay that tutti fruitti.

"Oppa,I'm so tired. Let's just eat here." Bomi said with a cute face.

"Okay.. We sit here."Suddenly Bomi sit beside Seobie,Seobie so shocked but he not doing anything.

"Oppa.." They start to eat the frozen yogurt.Bomi fed the frozen yogurt to Seobie

"Erm.. Its so yummy" Bomi said. Seobie just nod and eat the frozen yogurt.

"Oppa... Fed me  bit." Bomi said. Seobie just nod and fed Bomi a bit and Bomi mouth a bit messy with the frozen yogurt.Seobie take the tissue to wipe the frozen yogurt.

"Oppa.. i don't want you wipe it with tissue. Kiss my lips." Bomi said suddenly. Seobie so shocked,

"Kiss you. Why you changed so sudden?" Seobie lift his eyebrows.

" I want you to prove to me that you love me and I'm your first kiss." Bomi said seriously.Seobie bits his lip,how he can do that?!

"Why you just said? Its weird !" Seobie getting angry. Seobie try to stand up but Bomi hold Seobie hand. Seobie automaticly sit at the chair back.

"You loved me right?" Seobie face getting more red.NO ! I LOVE MAKI HORIKITA!

"You keep acting weird !" Seobie voice make all people look at them. The secret spy look from far and bit his/her lip.

"Coz I want you to kiss me ! " Bomi out of her mind and suddenly kiss Seobie but Seobie move a back a bit. The people so shocked but for a real. They are not kissing. Just,Bomi hair make they safe.The spy so shocked !

"Oppa.. You not love me.. I know that.." Bomi stand up and walk away from the shop. Seobie just look Bomi walk away. Someone watch their drama,he/she just look down and walk away from the shop too.Suddenly Rei come from opposite direction.

"Why you do this to me ?! I hate you !" Rei slap Seobie face and run away with teary eyes.

"Ahhh.. What a relax situation..." Seobie said and continue eating the frozen yogurt.