The wedding.... and the love

уσυ αяє тнє σηє ƒσя мє (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

----- Wedding day -------

Seobie keep drink a bottle of water and can't even sit.

"Why you so nervous huh?"Haruma ask.

"Since when you are sitting here?"Seobie ask

"A little while ago?"Haruma answered.

"Aii.. I dunno what to do." Seobie said.

"Just do what on your mind."Haruma answered it.

"How? I dunno what on my mind." Seobie said.

"What is on your mind?"Haruma ask.

"Drink a bottle of water and take a deep breath.. "Seobie answered.

"So do what your brain said."Haruma answered.Seobie just nod and drink the water.

"How bout your Rei by the way?"Seobie ask. Haruma sigh.

"I can't even contact her. She don't even wait for me after the class is over even the recess time."Haruma sigh.

"Naaaa.. Its okay. I hope both of you wil happy."Seobie said with a smile.

"Thanks bro."Seobie shake hand with Haruma

"Welcome..I got to go.. Wish me the best."Seobie winks and Haruma nod.Haruma look Seobie and Rikita weding from far with a sigh.

"I make a right decision... " Haruma smile happpily..Suddenly his phone is ringing.

"Hello?"Haruma answered it.

"What?!" Haruma so shocked.He run away leaves the weding ceremony and go to the hospital.

---------- At the hospital ------------

Haruma run to the counter to ask the nurse.

"Who is you try to find?" The nurse ask.

"Okamoto Rei" Haruma answered it.The nurse check something at the computer and then she nod.

"She is at level 3. Room number 2C."Haruma nod and said thank you. He run to the lift. He wait until the lift reach level 3. Harum search the room that show 2C at the door.

"Naaa ! Finally I found it !" Haruma rush into the room. He so shocked.Haruma look at Rei and Rei look at Haruma too. Haruma so shocked because Rei is eating with a full mouth. Suddenly Rei chock so she immediatly she drink a bottle of pepsi. Haruma run to Rei and hug her. Rei felt so so so weird with Haruma behaviour.

"Are you okay? What happen to you ?" Haruma look at Rei cheeks

"Does it hurt to much?"Haruma ask. Rei still can't talk. She so suprised.

"Next time I think you should not think to much or this will happen to you,arasso?" Haruma said while Rei hair with a smile. Rei feel very nervous until she can't said anything.. Suddenly she push Haruma away.

"Err.. Wae? Wae? How you can get here?" Rei ask. She continue eat the sushi with a nervous feeling.

"Yahh ! How you can eat sushi when you are sick?" Haruma walk to Rei and take the sushi from Rei.

"But... I'm hungry..." Rei said with a low voice.

"And how you can drink pepsi when you are at the hospital?" HAruma take the pepsi.

"But I'm thirsty..." Rei said with a low voice again.

"Why you didn't eat the hospital food? It's good for you. And then you should drink a bottle of water not a pepsi or something that sweet." Haruma said and put the sushi and the pepsi on the table.

"But.. It's not delicious. Its so salty and bitter. How can you said it good for me,huh? I dunno where I can find the water in this hospital !" Rei become a herself back. Ego.

"Look.. I'm trying to give you an advice but you didn't listen it.." Haruma said.He still standing in front of Rei. 

"Ehem..  By the way.. How are you here and how did you know I'm here?" Rei asking and take a look at Haruma y eyes.

"Err.. Thats...." Haruma scratching his head even it not to itchy.

"Should I said it know?" Haruma ask his heart.

"Aniyo.. How if she didn't accept you?"Haruma brain asking his heart.

"We didn't try it.. I think we should ask her first..." Haruma heart said. Haruma nod and said fighting suddenly. Rei lift her eyebrows.

"Yahhh,Miura Haruma.. Are you okay?"Haruma look at Rei with a cute smile.

"What with that smile?"Rei lift her eyebrows.

"You must act that you are gentleman ! You can do it Haruma !" HAruma said inside his heart.

"Nothing. "Haruma said and smile.

"Okay whatever. Give me the sushi back before I'm faint again."  Haruma shake his head.

"I said no it means no." Haruma stick his tongue out.Rei pouts.

"I want to go to the toilet !" Rei said and stand up. When she tried to walk,she fall a bit because her leg is sprain. Haruma go to Rei and embraced Rei waist.

"Let me help you." Rei heart beat so fast.

"Its okay.. I don't need your help." Rei push Haruma a bit but when she try to walk again,she fall again.

"Naaaa.. I said let me help you." Haruma embraced back Rei waist.

"I said no."Rei heart beats fast then she can take.

"I said  yes." Haruma lift Rei.

"Kyaaaa... Yahh let me down." Rei said while hugging Haruma. She so afraid with high places.

"I don't want. Okay.. Lets go to the toilet." Haruma walk to the toilet and Rei hug Haruma without look down.

"Okay.. What you want to do now?" Haruma ask.

"I want to pee. Now put me down !" Rei said with an angry+ shy eyes.

"Okay."Haruma put Rei down and go out from the toilet. Rei close the door. She sigh.

"Yahh MIura Haruma.. Why you keep acting weirdly since last month? Why you always take care about me?" Rei asking, Haruma look at the toilet door He keep quiet without even answering it..

"Why you just keep quiet?" Rei asking.Her tears falling down. Even tough she was an ego girl,she always crying. She is a very sensitive girl.Haruma still look at the door and sigh. He put his hand at the toilet door.

"If I said this.. Would you ever believe it?" Haruma asking. Rei just hearing from inside.She cover her voice and answer.

"Of course. What it is?" Rei asking.

"Can you open the door?" Haruma ask.

"Waeyo? I want to pee." Rei answered it.

"I didn't even hear a water sound." Haruma said.

"Huh.. Ermmm.. Aaaa." Rei sigh. She turn back and open the door. Suddenly Haruma pull her hand and hug her.

"Pabo.. Its because I love you ! " Haruma hug Rei tightly.Rei just keep quiet.

"But your Rikita......." Rei said but she not continue to the other words.

"Shhhh.. I didn't love her. Not love her anymore. Don't ever talk about her because now I already forget her and I'm in love with another girl since the camp day."Haruma lean his forehead at Rei forehead. he close his eyes and then he open it back and look at Rei eyes. 

"Who that girl?" Rei asking slowly and look at Haruma eyes back.

"The girl is ego and weird but that ego and weird girl is the one I love most. I taught I really fall in love with her. I leave my little sister wedding day and run like a crazy boy to find one girl that I fall in love. The girl really love puprple color until she akways wearing a beautiful purple bracelet everday at her hand.." Haruma hold Rei hand and kiss it.

"... Her favorite food to is kimchi wrapped with a meat.. And its same with my favorite food too..." Haruma kiss Rei cheeks.

".. Her favorite drink is mango smoothie and pineapple juice. She is youngest among her family. And.. She is the pretty girl over the world that I ever seen and the one who love her is a lucky boy." Haruma kiss Rei lips. Rei look at Haruma after the kiss.

"I love you too <3 .." Rei hugging  Haruma.