FLASHBACK (Confession Seobie and Rikita...)

уσυ αяє тнє σηє ƒσя мє (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Day by day Haruma never come to see Rikita even they are in the same house. Their father feel so weird with them. Their father decide to meet them after dinner. Rikita sit infront of her father meanwhile Haruma sit next to his father.

"What happen to both of you?" Their father asked politely.

"What happen to me?He start it first !" Rikita want to kick Haruma leg but she just keep calm.

"What happen to me? Seobie start is first ! He want to take Rikita from me !" Haruma shout in his heart.

"Nothing" They answered it.

"Don't lie to me. I would not fall into both of your trap anymore. First you said that you had non realtionship but now both of you are sweet couple right?" Their father lift  his eyebrows.

"Sweet couple,huh? Sweet? Its sweet like a !" Rikita said in her heart.

"Its a relief when I dun love him ! Huh !" Rikita said in his heart.

"But I... I can;t hurt him. He always protect me,..."Rikita sigh and try to protect Haruma this time. Only this time !

"Aboji.. I..."Rikita trying to said somehting but her father cut it.

"Stop it.. Enough ! Now tell me what happen!" Woahh.. Seems their father very angry.

"Aboji, I wanna take Rikita as my wife." Rikita stare at Haruma scarerly.

"YAH ! Are you crazy !!!!??? I want Yoseob only !" Rikita said madly but in her heart only.

"Haruma ! What are you saying? " Rikita mad !

"I can't let you do that." Their father said.

"Miane son, I can't let you marry her. I know her feeling.." Mr.Maki said in his heart.

"Why?" Rikita's father answer make Rikita feel realived.

"I can't tell you the reason. Rikita,come with me. I have something to talk to you." Rikita lift her eyebrows but she still follow her father. Her father wait her at the balcony.

"I think you know the reason why I can't let Haruma married with you right?" Rikita look at her father.

"What the meaning of that?" Rikita ask.

"I know what is your feeling deep inside your heart." Her father said.

"Aboji.. I dun understand." Rikita still confused.

"I know who is the boy that you always miss. I know your real smile when you are with someone you love. If you really understand what I'm saying. You will understand the meaning.." Her father pats her head softly and then go with a smile. Rikita still confused.

--------- In her room ---------------

Rikita lay on her bed and look at the window. She still think about what her father said. ''I know who is the boy that you always miss. I know your real smile when you are with someone you love. If you really understand what I'm saying. You will understand the meaning..' 

"Does he mean...Seobie?"

"Aigoo.. what is the meaning of that? How I can find my true love." Suddenly her door been knocked from outside.

"Who is that?" She asked.

"Haruma." Rikita didn't want to open the door.

"Rikita,open this door." Rikita didn't want coz she know when Haruma getting mad,his personality will change 100% .Suddenly Haruma stop knocking Rikita door room.Rikita slowly open her door room.She saw Haruma run to his room. Rikita slowly walks out from her room and go to Haruma room. Haruma is talking to the phone.

"The warrior is begin now."Haruma said with high tone.

"With who he talking with?" Rikita asked in her heart.

"Don't worry. You got your part,i got my part." Haruma said.Rikita lift her eyebrows.

"Dun worry. Seobie will be yours and Rikita will be mine !" Rikita so shocked.

"Rei?".Now she understand. She run out of her house and want to go to Seobie house but suddenly she meet her father who is washing his car.

"Oh,Rikita... Where you want to go?" Her father asked.

"To realease tension. Sayonara !" She run to Seobie house and knocked the door.

"Seobie !! Yang Yoseob !! Seobie !!" Suddenly the door open and Seobie in front of Rikita,he rub his eyes,maybe he just wake up from sleep.He still not open his eyes.

"What make you come here Princess Gummy? Does the King of Hot Dog disturb you again? " He still in his dream or maybe he walking while sleeping? Rikita lift her eyebrows.

"Please dun make that cute voice now can you?" Rikita said slowly.But suddenly Rikita got an idea.

"Help me Prince Seobie? "Seobie nod.

"What I can help you Princess Gummy?" Seobie ask. Rikita nod. Maybe this is out of mind but this is the only way.

"Prince Seobie,your friend,Haruma have a bad thing to do to you and Rikita. You ex-girlfriend too,Rei Okamoto."Rikita said.

"But Princess Gummy,the prince of pink just said that you are so beautiful." Garrrhhh ! Rikita take a pail of water and flush it too Seobie face.Seobie oepn his eyes.

"What's wrong with you? And how you can be in my bed room?!" He ask. His face is all wet.

"Its not your bedroom." Rikita said.

"Oh.. So,what are you doing here?"Seobie asked.

"Better change your cloth and we talk outside."Seobie nod.Seobie take just a few seconds to change his wet cloth.

-------- At Seobie backyard ---------

"Haruma.. He has a bad thing to do to both of us." Rikita said.

"Bad things such as?" Seobie asked.

"I dunno too but he plan this with someone else." Rikita said.

"Someone? Who?" Rikita shrugs.Seobie put his fingers at his mouth and think.

"I think we should investigate who is the person with Haruma."Rikita nod.

"But why he want to do a bad thing to both of us?"Seobie asked while look at Rikita. Suddenly Rikita remember what her dad said.

"Seobie,your parents.. They didn't say anything weird lately right?"Seobie lift his eyebrows.

"I dunno.. Maybe yes and no..."Seobie try to remember something. Lately,his father and mother always talk about girl.

"Oooooo...Kayyyy.." Rikita nod.Suddenly Seobie remember something.

"I got to go.. Annyeong.."Seobie ppali wake up and run into his house .Rikita just look at him.

"I think I know that girl? Aiii.. what they want? But Haruma ! I will get Rikita from you even Rikita is not yours !" Seobie clenching his fist.

------- At the school ---------

Rikita walked alone to the music room. Her teacher asked her to take keyboard to practice for the upcoming event. The way to music room is so dark even in the morning. Someone said the music room has a ghost but RIkita doesn't believe it. Suddenly someone just pass at her back,when she turn back,nothing there and when she look infront....

While Rikita on the way to music room.

Seobie is sleeping at the music room because he has a headache maybe because Rikita make him wet yesterday night. Suddenly he heard something walking outside. He wake up without try to make his hair that already mess become smart again,he just walk out and suddenly you see a girl in front of you.

"Are you a ghost?"Seobie ask slowly.Someone said that music room has a girl ghost who wearing school uniforms and walk lonely even it dark time. But when the girl turn back.. Its Rikita.

"AAAAAAAAAA! "Seobie cover Rikita mouth. 

"Don't scream!"Seobie said. Rikita already cry,maybe to scared coz Seobie hair very mess.Seobie hug her coz to worried.

"Don't cry please... I'm sorry.."Seobie pat Rikita back slowly.

"Shhh.. Don't cry..."Seobie hug RIkita tight but Rikita still cry.

"Shhh.. Don't cry. I beg you,I can't see someone I love crying,its make my heart hurt.."Suddenly Rikita stop crying.Seobie bit his lips.

"WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYY I SAID THAT?? ITS ALREADY BUSTED !"Seobie scream in his heart.Rikita slowly push Seobie.

"What you just say?"She asked.

"NO..Nothing"Seobie smiles. Rikita pretend She is crying again.Seobie so worried,

"Arasso Arasso.. I said... I... I ... I..... I... I .. I.... L....I...Lo....I...You...Errr..I.. ARGH !"He end it with a scream.

"Let me tell you here." He bought Rikita into the music room.

"Ri... Yah !! Erghhh." Rikita still wait for it.Seobie take a deep breath and look at Rikita. His face is all red+ pink=blushing.. kekeke

"I'm Yang Yoseob.. Errr.. Already.. Yahhh ! "Seobie close his eyes and said it again.

"I'm Yang Yoseob had fall in love with you Maki Horikita since we are kid.Even the time you said that you must go,do you know how hurt I am?But a boy can't cry in front of girl right? The day at the airport,I try to call you from far but you didn't hear me. Do you know how many picture I secretly snap from you? Do you know how I miss you when you left me. And how I'm happy when I know that you will be back here but my hurt broken when I know you already have someone in your heart. And my heart more broken when you said you and Haruma is a couple but I'm still happy coz its the best decision for you. Yeahh ~ I'm arrogant and at the same time I'm playboy.Do you remember when you ask me the Mathematics question? How I'm happy until I feel like I want to hug you but my ego doesn't let me do it. I saw you make a breakfast for Haruma. How I want you do that to me.And.."Seobie take a deep breath coz next part make him hurt more and more.

"And the day that I ask HAruma for help me lift the cupboard.. Do you know how I felt when you kiss him? Remember when I meet Bomi that night,I know you there,my feeling said that. And the next day you sit next to me and look at the sky with me. I want to said to you that I'm sorry but I can't when I saw Haruma stare at me.When the camping day be held. I dunno why I'm so happy when my partner is you .When you said you are tired walking and I offer to lift you but when you not accept it,I feel so guilty. I don't want you to be hurt.We snap the picture together. When the campfire night,when you ask me the kiss question, I feel so happy coz finally you ask that thing and I'm so happy too when you said Haruma is only your brother. The night that we heard wolf voice, I know you will come and when you sleep next to me,I'm so happy but don't worry.. I didn't do something bad on you." Seobie smile. Rikita tears falling down.

"Baka ! How I love you ! Why you didn't tell me from the start?" Rikita hug Seobie while crying.

"Aboji. Is this what you said yesterday? Arigato for understand me."Rikita hug Seobie more.

"Do you know how I hurt when see you kiss Bomi? Do you know I cry that night? You didn't know how happy I am when I can stay by your side back.."Rikita cry a lot.

"I love you."Slowly Seobie kiss Rikita lips. Now Rikita understand what is the meaning of her father words.