Camping Day PArt I

уσυ αяє тнє σηє ƒσя мє (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

"Class,stand up." Everybody stand up.

"Good morning,teacher." All of them said good morning together.

"Okay,good morning. You may sit down now," The pupils sit.

"Okay. I know half of you already now about the camp that will be held near the forest right?" The teacher said

"Yes. We already now about it. Does it true that the principal will put us in a group. 1 group just two people and maybe its boy and girl. The principal also said that the boy can't touched the girl...." The teacher nod.

"Okay. I will read the list of the 'couple' partners for camp soon." All of them waited with excited feeling. Rei keep looking at Seobie but Seobie just look  at the window.He always like that. On his own world.Dunno what he thinks.

"Rei Okamoto with Miura Haruma." Haruma look at Rei.

"Why I with her?"Haruma really don't like Rei coz Rei really good at acting innocent.

"Yang Yoseob with Maki Horikita."Seobie look foward but Rikita keep look at Seobie.

"Seobie,please look here... Look here... Look here !!" Rikita said in her heart. Suddenly Seobie look at Rikita Rikita so shocked and dunno what to do. And then she just look at the teacher.

"Kim Junseok with Kwon Hyoji." They nod.

"Kim Daehyang with Kim Yuntae" The teacher read all the listed name. So,they seem so happy with their partners.

"Okay now,the camp will be held 2 days from now so today lesson is know each other formally and be more friendly especially for our new student. So have your time,I must go to principal office for a while.Ppali make a move." Seobie stand up and sit next to Rikita. His face is still arrogant. No smile ! Haruma just sit and Rei run to him.

"Haruma~~" Rei wanted to make Haruma realationship broken. Rikita look from far.

"Let it be. Rei always like that." Seobie said.

"Why she love to take someone who already have sweetheart?" Rikita asked.

"Like I said,she always like that." Seobie said.

"Can I ask you a query?" Rikita asked.

"What?"Seobie said. He doesn't look interested.

"You are not like Seobie that I know. Now you changed at all. No smile and no laugh,why you changed a lot. If you don't like me anymore.Please keep smiling. When you look at me with that arrogant face. It make me hurt." Rikita said and look down.

"Now we must know each other and discuss about the camping,not about me" Seobie said and give Rikita the camping task.Rikita sigh and take the task.

"Mo?? Each group is be located at different place? Its really a crazy thing?! And its in the middle of night."Rikita so shocked.

"Its so not logical !" Rikita said.

"Yeah I know that. So.." Seobie take a deep breath and look at Rikita faced.

"I want you to brave and don't be scared. Its just a simple thing. " Seobie said. Rikita nod.With Seobie maybe she doesn't have to be so scared.Seobie is a brave guy.

------ Camping Day -------

"Okay. So,all of you have prepared your self right? " The principal asked.

"Yes !" Everybody answered.

"Okay,now we will split to the place that we already set. Okay? Now move ! Be there before 3pm okay?When arrived there,take a picture and send to my phone." Principal said. They nod and make a move into the forest.Haruma walked with Rei. He is not on a good mood.

"Haruma-kun..." Rei said.

"Don't call me that ! Rikita only can't call me like that and what's wrong with you voice and don't come near with me ! I hate it!" Haruma push Rei away. Rei pouts and just follow Haruma from back.Seobie walked beside Rikita.Rikita focus on the map and Seobie hold the compas.

"I think its quiet far too." Rikita said. Seobie take a look at the map.

"Gwenchana. Now its only 12 afternoon. We have enough time." Seobie said.

"Okay,now we already at the East and we must turn 60 degree to..." Seobie read the map seriously. Rikita look at Seobie faced.

"He is quiet handsome when he is serious." Rikita said in her heart. Suddenly Seobie looked at Rikita. Rikita so suprised and she wanted to cover it

"Ahh ! Look,the wheather look beautiful."Rikita said and walk fastly.Seobie just looked up and then looked at Rikita.

"Erm. Today wheather is really beautiful." Seobie said. Rikita just nod. They continue walking until they arrived to their place.

"Woahh ! I can't believe we get the beautiful place." Rikita run to the lake. She take off her shoes and submerse her leg into the lake.

"Ahhh ! The water so cool !" Rikita play with the water.

"Rikita.. " Seobie called Rikita.Rikita turn and look at Seobie.

"The principal said,when we arrived at our place,take some picture. Lets take it now." Rikita nod and take out her leg from the leg and run to Seobie.

"Say cheese."Rikita said and they snap the picture. Rikita take a look at the picture.

" Yah ! This picture is not good. Seobie,try to smile." Rikita said.

"Okay-okay. Lets take it one more time." Rikita nod and smile.

"Ready... 1,2,3" They snap the picture. Rikita take a look at the picture.

"Woahh.. I just realize that we wear a same colour t-shirt."Seobie look at Rikita and Rikita look at Seobie.

"Erm.. Its same."Seobie smile.Rikita smile when see Seobie smile.

"Okay,Lets build our camp and think what we want to cook for tonight and where we can get the firewood." Rikita nod.They build their camp together.First,they build Rikita camp and then Seobie camp.

"Yeah ! Finally its finish." Rikita said happily.Seobie nod.

"Okay,Now lets find the firewood."Seobie said,Rikita nod.They walked together to find the firewood.

"Ohh.. I found 2. "Rikita showed it to Seobie.Seobie take it.They walked and walked. Its a little bit hard to find the firewood.

"Seobie.Wait.. I'm tired.." Rikita said and sit under the shady tree.

"We don't have enough time." Seobie said.

"But ,I'm tired..."Rikita hope Seobie can understand her feeling.

"Okay,let me give you a piggy bag"Seobie said. Rikita so suprised. Where the arrogant Seobie go?

"Ermm.. Kenchanayo.. Now I feel much better." Rikita stand up.She doesn't want to make Seobie feel burden when she around him.Suddenly,Seobie hold Rikita hand.

"I don't want you to feel tired,so just get in."Seobie say and look into Rikita eyes.Rikita just nod.Now she at Seobie back.

"Hold this firewood,okay?"Rikita nod.She ride Seobie piggyback with a smile.She dunno why Seobie so kind today or maybe he think just two of them in the forest so its dangerous?Rikita don't care.She really miss Seobie.They walked until they arrived to the campsite back.

"Rikita.."Seobie call Rikita but Rikita not answered.Seobie heared someone snoring clowly.

"OHh.. She is sleeping."Seobie go to Rikita camp and put Rikita slowly.He take a pillow and put it under Rikita head.He then go out from the tent and go to the lake to catch some fish.

------At 4 pm------

Rikita wake up and smell something delicious. She try to wake up but she feel a bit dizzy.She cough a bit and open her tent,she saw Seobie cook some fish.

"Oh,you already wake up."Seobie go to Rikita.

"Lets eat,you seem so tired when we try to find the firewood."Rikita just smile and stand up.

"Lets eat !"Rikita sit beside Seobie and taste the fish

"Yum Yummy.. Delicious. Daebak !" Rikita said and eat it more and more. She so hungry.Seobie laugh when look at Rikita way eating.

"You look hungry."She nod and cough a bit.

"Wowo,eat slowly."Seobie give Rikita the water.Rikita drink it and say thank you.Suddenly,Seobie phone ringing,its means he received massage.

"The principal said,cook something and snap the picture and then send it to him" Rkita lift her eyebrows.

"What the theme of this camping? Snap a picture?"Seobie asked.

"I dunno. Just do what the principal what.And our 'mission' will be settled." Seobie nod and take the picture of the fish.About a minute later,Seobie phone rang again.Seobie read the message.

"Congrats coz you got the nice place.Tonight,all of you must do the campfire with your partners.Know each other."Rikita and Seobie lift their eyebrows and then look to each other,

"Does everyone get the same mission?" Seobie just lift his shoulders and it means I dunno.

------Haruma and Rei------

"Haruma ! Find the food for us! I'm hungry? Do you want to kill me?"Rei curl up.

"I will just let you die here with your noisy mouth !" Rei pouts.

"Haruma ! Lets find the food together " Rei said.

"Okay okay ! " Haruma wake up and walk first,leaving Rei at the back. They walked into the forest and try to find something because all of their food had been eaten by a monster named,Rei Okamoto !

"Ahh ! Now we can't find anything because you eat all our food !" Haruma curl up.

"Omo ! Why me? Yahh ! your are the one who eat ramen at the night ! " Rei said angrily.

"Hello.. If you not eat all of our food,we are not dying today. We are in the middle of the forest ! Not near the lake where we can find a fish or etc !" Haruma said fiercely ! Rei so shocked. Suddenly she go an idea.

"I think we should try to find the lake coz i think it nears." Rei walk first. Haruma flip his hair.

"Yah !!" Rei walked and ignored Haruma at the back. Haruma just sigh and follow her from back.