Camping Day Part II

уσυ αяє тнє σηє ƒσя мє (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

---Rikita and Seobie campfire---

"Yeahh ! I'm so cold right now!!" Rikita run like a kid to the fire. Seobie just look and then he go into his tent to take something.

"Okay.. I will read our mission that the principal send to us !" Rikita shout and Seobie just show his thumbs which it means ok.

"La La La La LA.. campfire and know each other. I dunno what this principal plan but I think it so weird !" Rikita said while holding Seobie phone.

"I think the same too. Nahh,take this marshmallow,lets start our campfire." Seobie seems excited.

"Okay.. Lets do it ! Fighting ! " They said fighting together and sit on the wood and then open the marshmallow. Seobie hold the marshmallow with wood and then put it on the fire.

"Okay what the thing we wanted to share to each other?" Seobie asked. Rikita put her finger at her lips.

"Hmmm.. I dunno but I have a question " Rikita said and eat the hot marshmallow. Seobie lift his eyebrows while eat the hot marshmallow.

"I see you at the restaurant where you ask a girl to go out for date maybe,does the girl really kiss you?" Rikita asked and Seobie face doesn't change a bit,still relaxed like the question doesn't have effected at him.

"When?" Seobie asked Rikita while put another marshmallow..

"At the Tutti Frutti" Since Seobie just act like nothing happen,she must act like that too.

"Ohh.. That scene,how do you know that?" Seobie ask.

"I just walked in front of the Tutti Frutti and see you and that girl,thats why I'm ask you."Rikita answered.

"She not kiss me.. Why?" Seobie asked Rikita and look at Rikita.

"About the pass year where we still a children.. I'm sorry.. I dunno why I'm doing that."Rikita said.

"Me too." Seobie said .

"You too means?" Rikita asked.

"Nothing...Why you love Haruma. I don't see anything special about him.."Seobie said.

"He so kind. Actually he is my adoptive brother. We doen't realize that we are in the same age. I meet him at Australia High School. He is a nerd boy actually but since he meet me,he change from nerd to handsome until now." Rikita tell Seobie with a smile.

"How do you feel about him?" Seobie asked.

"I.. How bout you? How do you.."

"I'm the one who asking you so I wait for your answer..." Seobie said.He cut Rikita line to said about Rei coz he already know that.

"Actually I still can't..."Seobie look at her and sigh.

"Me too."

"You too what?"Rikita weird with Seobie.

"Nothing.. Why you still love him until now?"

"Okay fine.. Actually,I just assume him as my brother. I don't look at him like a boyfriend girlfriend. He know about this and he said,let's try to love each other. I can't take it coz I'm not love him.Like I said ,I just assume him as my brother." RIkita said.

"Okay,but why you kiss him at the..."Seobie suddenly shut up.

"Kiss what?" Rikita asked.

". What I just said?!"Seobie ppali cover it with a relaxed face.

"A bird?"Seobie answered.

"Bird what?" Rikita lift her eyebrows.

"Nothing."RIkita pinch Seobie arm

"Yah Yang Yoseob ! I can't understand !" Seobie just shrugs

"Try to find my words in the dictionary."Rikita look at te marshmallow packet.

"You eat all marshmallow?" Seobie shake his head

"No."Rikita face turn to -_- face (sorry,I dunno what the name of this face)

"Arrrghh!"Rikita scream and shout.

---------- Rei and Haruma campsite -----------

"Okay now let turn the fire.." Haruma said. Rei nod.

"You turn it alone. I don't want to help you."Rei said arrogantly.

"I have a ramen.. Ahhhh.. How delicious the ramen is." Haruma teased Rei. He dunno why he a bit kind with Rei. Maybe he already know that it the last day for their camp or he already fall in love with Rei? Rei ppali run and help Haruma.

"Why you need me to do?" Rei asked Haruma.

"Nothing." Haruma said.

"Ahhhh,just give me something to do.. If I'm not helping you,you didn't want to give me the ramen." Rei said.

"Hurmmm.. Absolute I don't want to give you if you not help me." Haruma said. Still want to teased Rei.

"Oppa !!!" Suddenly the word come out from Rei mouth. Haruma so shocked,same as Rei. Haruma look down. When Haruma look down,it means he is nervous/embrassed.

"Miane.. I..."

"Gwenchana.." He smile at Rei. Rei face turn red. What happen to them? Usually,they will fight to each other.

 

---- The midnight at Rikita and Seobie campfire -----

"Its time to sleep. Lets sleep."Seobie said and Rikita nod. They walked to each other tent and waves hand. Seobie smile to RIkita before he go in to the tent. Rikita so nervous. Her heart beat so fast. She couldn't sleep. Suddenly she heard a wolf voice. She so scared and hug her pillow but she still scared so she make a decision to waking up Seobie. She walk to Seobie tent.

"Seobie..."RIkita whispered from outside tent but no answer from Seobie.

"Seobie...." Rikita whispered again and this time,a bit loud from before. But still doesn't have any answer. Rikita slowly open Seobie tent zip and she saw Seobie lay while hearing a song with earphones.

"Yahhh.. Thats why you doesn't listen me calling you. Aigoo-yah~~" Rikita nagging. Rikita touched Seobie feet and Seobie automaticlly wake up and he scream coz he so shocked that Rikita is in front of him.

"Don't shout !" Rikita cover Seobie mouth.Seobie nod. He so nervous and shocked. Nervous because a while ago,he heard wolf voice,shocked coz when he just wake up to see what happen,Rikita already sit in front of him. Rikita let go her hand from Seobie mouth.

"Aigoo~~ You make me shocked. What make you come here?" Seobie asked.

"I'm scared of the wolf voice. Can I sleep with you tonight?" Seobie look at Rikita with a widen eyes.

"An..Aniyo!! Don't think negative !" Rikita knocked Seobie head.

"Awwww.. Okay Okay.. I know ."Seobie pouts. Time and time passed,Seobie already sleep,same as Rikita. They sleep in a same tent because both of them scare to the wolf sound.Rikita suddenly wake up coz he so hot when her leg been covered by the thick blanket.She wake up and look around. She then take a look at Seobie who curled because too cold. Rikita take that thick blanket and put it on Seobie body.Seobie moved a bit and open his eyes and look at Rikita.

"Rikita..."Seobie voice a bit hoarse.

"Why?" Rikita asked.

"Where you want to go?" Seobie asked while wake up slowly.

"I didn't go to anywhere. I'm a bit hot. Sleep well okay?" Rikita smile cutely.Suddenly he pull Rikita hand and make Rikita fall next to him.

"Don't go anywhere. Stay here."Rikita lift her eyebrows.She just look at Seobie who close his eyes back.

"Why you act so weird since I first meet you?"Rikita asked.

"I have a reason why I do all this."Seobie answered. So,Seobie just close his eyes.

"If you have a reason,why you don't tell me.. You not remember that we are bestfriend?" Rikita asked.

"I can't tell you."Seobie answered. His eyes still close.

"But why?"Rikita still asking.

"I dunno. " Seobie answered. His voice seem he is sleepy.

"But..."

"Let the past go... But I just want to tell you something." Seobie said and open his eyes.

"What?" Rikita asked.

"Good Bye "Seobie smiled at Rikita.

"Ermm?"Rikita feel so weird with Seobie.The atmosphere become silent. Seobie look like he is sleeping.

----------- The midnight at Haruma and Rei campsite--------------

"Hurmmm.. I already loose word. What we want to do know? " Rei asked. She sit on the wood in front of the fire and wearing sweater.

"Why do you love Yang Yoseob?" Haruma asked Rei.

"Just call him Seob,I love him just for one reason." Rei said. Haruma looked at Rei,Rei answered make Haruma weird.

"Seobie oppa,he can't forget his first love. His first love leave him at the airport. Until know he can't even forget his first love. Seobie oppa's sister said that he can't make a confession because he afraid to be reject and because of that girl he be a playboy. I don't remember the name of the girl.The reason why love him is because when I was in elementary school,a boy love me but I don't know that the boy is playboy. He keep changing girlfriend every 2 days. When I know that,he said 'just leave me.You are so ugly for me' .. Ahh.. That words so . I remember it until know... And you,why you love Rikita so much? You seems know her a lot." Rei asked.

"Actually,Rikita is my sister. She is my father second wife daughter. We get closer since she changed to America. Actually Rikita love someone,I know that. I know I keep forcing her to love me but I know she not love me. She just assume me as her brother not as a lover.." Haruma said and look at the star.

"Why you still love her even you know she not in love with you?" Rei asked.

"If I can't get her,another guy can't get her too." Haruma. The meaning was so so so deep.

"Why you do if another guy get her?" Rei asked. Haruma looked at Rei.

"Even that guy is my bestfriend,I will never let him go !." Haruma face look scary.

"Okay.. Your face look scare now." Rei said and look down. Haruma meant it.

"Okay.. Ohh wowo.. yey.. Its time to sleep. Nite ! " Rei run into her camp.

"Ahhh.. Why he not choose me?" Rei hug her teddy bear.

------- Last day at the campsite --------

Seobie wake up slowly. Rikita still sleeping next to him. Rikita face in the morning look so natural,fresh and cute. Seobie smiled and shake Rikita body a bit. 

"Rikita.. Wake up.. Its already morning."Rikita push Seobie hand and continue to sleep.

"Rikita..." Seobie call Rikita name softly. Slowly Rikita wakeup and yawn.

"What o'clock is now?" Rikita asked Seobie with a hoarsed voice.

"9 am." Rikita look at Seobie with a wide eyes.

"Omo ! Does the principal send the mission?" Seobie shake his head.

"Wait.. I will check it on my phone." She run to her tent and take her phone and open the message folder.

"Yang Yoseob !! The mission already send at 7 pm. The principal want us to be at the gathering place at 10 pm.." Rikita shout.

"Huhhh??!!! "Seobie ppali wake up.

"Okay ! Let tidy thing up and ppali take a move."They nod. They took their toothbrush and brush their tooth.They then clean their campsites and pack everything.

"Okay.. Lets go ! We must arrived before 10 pm !" They nod and start their journey.

-------------- At the gathering place----------

Rei and Haruma arrived there. Woahh.. Their campsites so far and they arrived there at 9.45 am. 10 minutes later,Seobie and Rikita arrived there. Rikita sleep at Seobie back. Haruma stare from the far.

"Rikita,wake up. We already arrived."Rikita slowly get down from Seobie back.

"You fly or run huh?" Rikita yawn and look around.

"RIKITA !" HAruma shout from the far and run to Rikita.Rikita look at Seobie.Seobie shake head and smile.

"How are you?"Haruma hug Rikita tightly.

"Rikita,does he treat you well? "Rikita nod.

"Seobieeeee !" Rei shout from the far and run to Seobie. Seobie face seems doesn't like it.

"Why not you try to love her ?" Haruma asked. Rikita look at Haruma. Seobie lift his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" Seobie asked.

"I don't like the way you treat Rikita. If I can't get her, everyone can get her ! " Haruma said.

"Ohh Yeahh? How bout if I say I already kiss her?" Seobie asked with a jerk face. Rikita so shocked. What happen right now? Haruma lift up his fist but Rikita protect Seobie.

"Haruma,why you changed from up to down? What happen to you? "Rikita asked.Haruma flip his hair and turn away

"Seobie.. Miane for what Haruma do at you " Rikita bows and ppali run to Haruma.