FLASHBACK (i'm sorry (◕︵◕) )

уσυ αяє тнє σηє ƒσя мє (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

----- 13 years old -----

"Seobie.. Where are you going? Let's just play at the playground only..I really tired today.." Rikita lay on the grass because tired catching Seobie.

"Ahhh.. I want to go to the field. I want to play football with the other." Seobie still want to go to the field.(Seobie just want Rikita said 'Ahhhh.. Why you want to play the football ? I want to go home with you !' ...But..)

"But I have something to say to you and its so important !" Rikita said.

"But.." Seobie pouts and make a sad face.(Sincerely,he want Rikita said it but Rikita always said about the important thing)

"No you can't.. Come here ! Lay here !" Seobie look down and walk slowly to Rikita and laying next to Rikita.(Seobie so happy coz Rikita treat him well and when she said lay here,Seobie so happy coz Rikita offer it ^^ )

"Ohh ! Rikita ! Look at the cloud.. Its look like love symbol. So cute.."Seobie hold Rikita hand.(He really want to do it but now he got the strenght)

"Erm.." Its so cute ^^" Rikita smiled. They keep looking at the cloud.(Seobie take a look at RIkita smile and snap the picture of Rikita smile without Rikita realize it.)

 

"Seobie.."Rikita said.

"Yeah.."Rikita wake up from the grass.

"I... My father have to transfered to some place that is far from here."Seobie stand up and look at Rikita.(Seobie so suprised but he cover it by give she the reason)

"Wait. You are kidding me right? I don't believe you !" Seobie realese Rikita hand and run away.(That time,he so sad but he cover it with a smile. Boy can't cry in front of the girl. It will look like the boy so weak)

"Seobie ! Where are you going ?!" Rikita shout and try to catch Seobie but Seobie run away to the field.(He doesn't want Rikita now he is going to cry)

"Yah ! You not even love me anymore?!" Rikita ask from far when Seobie stop at the field.(Seobie heart :' Yes I love you ! ' But he doesn't say it for a real coz his voice gonna change if he said like that)

"Don't be to emotion! " Seobie smiled from far.(Rikita couldn't see Seobie tears coz she doesn't wearing contact lens)

"You realease my hand just for to go to field and act like you are sad that I have to move?!" Rikita so hurted but Seobie seem normal.
(Rikita wanted to go there and slap Seobie and said "Baka ! Why I have to love you? Why you doesn't even look sad?" Rikita heart is crying.).
[Seobie wanted to go to Rikita and hug her and said " I can't go back to you coz you will see my tears and I dun want to look weak in front of you. Of coz I love you,I love you more then myself you know?!" Seobie heart want to say that but sad feeling doesn't let it.]

"You already say that important thing. Any else from that new that you have moved? "Seobie ask from far.Rikita eyes already teary.(Seobie can see it. He said in his heart. " Why I let you cry? Why I can't even hug you?!!" Seobie heart shout but it just only in his heart.)

"No.. I don't have anything to say to you anymore ! Go play your football,I want to go home first. My father ask me to wash all dishes ! Bye !!" Rikita smile with teary eyes and waves her hand. Its a relief coz Seobie not see Rikita teary eyes. Seobie just waves his hand from far before run to the field to play football.(He is crying and when he looks back,he saw that Rikita is crying so he turn back to catch Rikita and secretly follow Rikita from back) Rikita walks lonely while crying.

---------At night---------

"Yoseob... What are you doing in your room? You just stay on your room. Dinner already finished. Ppali go to dining room."  Seobie mother's say from outside.(Seobie just look at Rikita picture and sigh)

"I love you but at the same time I can't let you know it coz I know you just love me as a friend." Seobie sigh.

"Okay mom,wait.. I want to finish all my homework." After he finish his homework,he go to dining room with a pale face but he cover it with cute smile.

"Woahh.. All of this food look so delicious !" Seobie sit next to his sister,Yang Hae Yeon. Hae Yeon already can know Seobie is happy or sad but she pretend she dunno anything. Seobie know his sister is reading his mind,thats why he try to act politely.

"Yahh ! You dunno that your lovely girl,Rikita will move to Sydney." Seobie just shut up and take the rice from his mom, Hae Yeon smile,she know that her brother is sad ! Kekekeke.

"I know that." Seobie said while chew the rice.Hae Yeon smile.

"You don't even say anything? Tonight she will go to the airport." Hae Yeon want to make Seobie intrested but Seobie look so earthy while chew the vegetables. Seobie's family so weird with Seobie behaviour today. He seems very silent not like usual. Seobie doesn;t want his family know what he feel right now.. Sad and hurt coz seperated away from someone who you love so much.

"We will go to meet they for a last time. Want to join us?" He can't take it anymore,he so sad and can't control his feeling.Suddenly Seobie stand up brashly and put the chopstick roughly.

"Why all of you must talk and say about her? What the specilities that the girl have?!" Seobie seems so angry.Why he talk like that is because he confuse with his feeling. He is sad and in love with Rkita but at the same time his ego and jealous is thinking about something that will happen at the Sydney.

"But we know that both of you love each other." Seobie father said that. Yeahhh.. Seobie know that too but now he want to forget Rikita coz RIkita just asume him as a friend. 

"When I said I love her?! I just say I like her as a friend not as a lover. Why? All of you think that the girl is the one I wanted to be my wife? All of was so so so wrong ! I love another girl and not her !" Seobie left the table and go outside the house.He wanted to go to RIkita house but she know that Hae Yeon is follow him so he just sit at the fish pool near there.

"Oppa.. Are you okay?"Hae Yeon ask from back.Seobie just shut up. He doesn't know want to nod or just shake head

" Don't lie to yourselves. She will be left at 9 pm and now its 8 pm,if you already change your mind,come with us. We will wait for you." Hae Yeon said.Seobie smiled in his heart. He has a chance to make confession at Rikita then ^^ !

"Why must I changed my mind !" Seobie walk into the house. Hae Yeon just smiled.

---- Airport ----

"Seobie. We want to go know. Lock the door.""Suddenly Seobie appear from his room. 

"Hae Yeon,lock the door." Seobie just wair a simple cloth but still make him look so handsome ! Heo Yeon and the other smile .Seobie so excited coz now he become more and more brave.

 

Smilely t-shirts; ~

 

Jeans :~

 

Rikita look around and she seem uncomfortable.Rikita is waiting for Seobie,she want to make a confession about her feeling to Seobie before she go to Sydney.. Rikita father,Maki come to her.

"Why you look so uncomfortable?" Maki ask.Rikita want to said that she doesn't want to leave Korea but she doesn't want to make her dad feel so burden.

"Nothing. Oh. Appa. I want to go to toilet for a while." Maki just nod. Rikita walked to the toilet,when she pass the man toilet,someone accidentally struck her and make she fall. The guys look at you.That incident had been plan my Seobie. 

"Rikita..."Rikita just look at that boy.That time Rikita feel that he want to hug Seobie and cry and said 'I Miss You' but she scared Seobie will not accept her love.

"Rikita ! " Rikita just waked up from her dream and stand up.

"Seobie.. What are you doing here?"Rikita asked.Her heart beat so fast.

"I want to meet my love here. She must go to Sydney tonight. Maybe a minutes later she will go. How bout you?" Seobie asked Rikita. Seobie really hope RIkita understand what he meant but Rikita didn't understand it.

"Not.. Nothing just want to go to Jeju  Island ." Seobie just nod.Seobie felt so sad meanwhile Rikita hope Seobie will said that he love her.

"Seobie?"Seobie lifted his eyebrows.

"Can I talk a bit with you?" Rikita asked. Seobie nod and smile.He really hope that Rikita will said that she love him.

"Lets talk at the outside." Seobie hold Rikita hand and walked outside the airport.Seobie smiled happily coz this is the time he can spend the time and when Rikita just let Seobie hold her hand,Seobie feel so happy.

"What is your girl name?"Rikita asked.Seobie smile,seems Rikita is jealous with the girl ^^

"Why you must know it?"Seobie asked.Seobie want to tease Rikita.

"I asking you and why you asking me back?"Rikita seems angry. Seobie smiled secretly in his heart,he loves to look Rikita faces when she is angry coz it make Rikita more cute.Now in Seobie mind is just say I LOVE YOU!!!.

"Why you always mad and mad and so emotion? I don't understand ! "Seobie asked roughly.He just want to test how for Rikita will jealous.Rikita eyes already teary. Rikita stared at her watch. Already 8:56 PM and she must go to the airplane already.

"Its because.. I love you ~ " Rikita kiss Seobie lips with teary eyes and run inside and wipe her tears and go to her father with happy face. Meanwhile,Seobie so shocked and can't say anything.In his mind he just think about "Why I not telling it first.Why I teases her? And know she run away?. He just realized something. He.....He really love Rikita but he can't said that because he so shocked when Rikita kiss him.That is his first kiss.

"RIkita..." Seobie run inside the airport and try to find Rikita in crowded people.

"Rikita ! "Seobie go out and he see an airplane. He try to find Rikita and he found her.

"Rikita !" Seobie shout loudly ! Rikita heard it but she doesn't want to turn back. She doesn't want her heart being rip by a boy who can't love her. She doesn't know how Seobie feel.. 

"RIKITA !!!! COME BACK TO ME ... !!!!!!!!!" Seobie shout again and again until the airplane already fly.Rikita look from the window. She saw Seobie but she can't do anything. From that day,she promised to forgot Seobie and find the new love.

"RIkita... I'm sorry..  Come back... Rikita..! " Seobie sit slowly on the grass.Slowly his tears falling down. Fall in love is not something easy.Seobie bite his lips.Hae Yeon run to Seobie.

"Oppa ! Are you okay?" Hae Yeon ask. She know how her brother feel but she can't do anything.

"I'm sorry about everything.." Seobie can't say anything.. He really miss Rikita. Truthly,he love Rikita so much but he can't say it because of ego.He opened his handphone and look at the picture in the wallpaper.

(This is the picture where Seobie secretly snap Rikita photo without Rikita realize..)

(This is when they sneak out to the forest to search for Rikita kitten)

(This is when they make a study group at the library. Rikita try her friend spectacles and its look cute to her ^^)

(This is when they on their way to sushi shop coz Rikita love sushi so much )

(This is when she wake up,Seobie tell her wear the cloth where she sleep last night and she do it for a real )

 

"I'm sorry Rikita.. I'm sorry but I love you. I'm sorry if I miss you. Even if you dun know my feeling. I will try to remember you every single day in my life."Seobie said and hug his phone.