Chapter 16 (Final)

Fate-given clues

After about a year, Yifan and Yixing found themselves sitting in a familiar pizza restaurant. It was Valentines season again but this time, of course, things were a lot different than they were last year.

“I’m really hungry…” Yixing said as he browsed the menu.

“You’re always hungry,” Yifan commented.

“That’s why I eat a lot.”

“Yet you never get fat.”

“It’s not like I chose to have a body like this, you know. If I had my way, I’d be much taller.”

“Hi, good evening,” the waitress greeted. “Are you two ready to order?”

“Xing, are we ready to order?” the older asked, knowing that Yixing was always the one to decide last.

“Wait… wait, I want to eat all of them though…” the younger said in a panic.

“Then order a set or something.”

“Oh, is that possible?”

“It should be. Oh, it reminds me…” Yifan said as he looked at the waitress. “Do you still have that special offer you do for the Valentines?”

“Special offer, sir?” the girl asked.

“Yeah, the one where we get a free cake? I remember ordering something like that here last year…”

“Oh, that! I’m sorry sir, but we no longer have that.”

“Is that so?”

“Yes. It wasn’t much of a success; only a few couples that ate here availed that. In fact, I think I’ve only served that set once. I think they found it a bit embarrassing to order a cake with icing designed like a heart… and couples prefer to go on the more expensive places.” she said with a laugh.

“It tasted great though!” Yixing commented.

“I’m sorry, I don’t think we’re quite ready to order yet,” Yifan smiled at the waitress.

“Sure; I’ll just come back later,” she smiled back.

“It would’ve been great if that set was available,” Yixing said as soon as they were left alone. “It would be awesome coincidence if we ate it last year and this year,” he added before browsing the menu again.

 “’Coincidence’, huh?” Yifan said softly. “…Fate?” he thought as he just watched Yixing.

 

Fate: a development of circumstances beyond the control of an individual; an event designated to happen; it usually said to be something pre-determined by a supernatural power.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I FINISHED IT!!! I hope you guys like this fic, I really really enjoyed writing it.

Okay, first off, I thank everyone who read this (and will read this). Special special awesome shout-out to everyone who commented. I really enjoyed looking forward to everyone’s comment after I update. I’m checking it every day. XD let’s all be friends you amazing people!!!!

Also, although I’m still clueless as to what the upvoting and subscribing things here in AFF are for, I’m really thankful to all those who did so! It’s really fun watching the numbers go up. LOL Spread the KrAy love! Or FanXing! Seriously, this ship needs an official name. -.-

Next, I’m going to take a break from right for a while… but even if I’ll be inactive in writing in AFF for a while, you guys can still talk to me here or in tumblr. J

STAY AWESOME people. hope you keep an eye on my future fics!