-8-

Something Beautiful

“Junhong-ah!” You wailed your arms in the air as you ran acting as if yesterday was a just a figment of your imagination.

“Oh, Haeun-ah, why are you so early today?”

“Jungkook and I had our tutoring session at the park today because the freaking roof was closed, the chances right?” You told him sheepishly as you scratched the back of your neck. Abruptly, Zelo pulled you in for an unexpected hug, “Um, Junhong? Are you okay?”

“I’m sorry.” He spoke as you gave him a reassuring groan telling him that it’s fine. Thankfully, the 99.9% of forgiveness was on your side. You lightly pushed him off and unlocked your front door. Stepping inside you didn’t know what to make because with your busy schedule, it looked like you forgot to get groceries.

“I don’t know what to make, I have no food left.” You pouted, “Can we make something at your house?”

“I think so,” Zelo nodded his head slightly, “We might have some left over Pizza.” You nodded your head in agreement and left your house to head over to Zelo’s apartment complex.

“Oppa!” You yelled through the room as Zelo rummaged through the freezer looking for that uncooked, fattening meal.

“How come you never call me oppa?”

“It’s because you act younger than me, Junhong-ah.” Just then you were almost tackled by the mother of the house, “Nice to see you too, Himchan oppa.”

“Why are you here?” Himchan asked refusing to let go.

“For food, why else?”

“Of course, you and Zelo always are eating.” Himchan let go of you and patted your stomach. You growled at him and walked to Zelo.

::::::::

After having eaten 3 slices of pizza you grew full and gave the rest to Daehyun, considering he likes to eat more than you and Zelo combined, “Thank you for the food, it was the best!” You gave them thumbs up and smiled. They smiled and continued to eat. The seven of you chatted for a good 2 hours more until it came around to 8 pm, “I guess I’ll see you guys next time then?”

You walked out their apartment door and down the hall. You heard voices coming from where you were headed and you froze. Could it possibly be them? You thought to yourself. You scurried around a corner until you caught a glimpse of them. So it is. You spotted Jungkook casually smiling and shoving his hyungs playfully. To your surprise, it made you feel giddy to see someone as harsh as Jungkook be as playful as a puppy when he was around those he’s comfortable with. Once they all entered their apartment, you immediately ran past and headed out of the building and to your own a la mode.

          You fell asleep almost immediately and woke up earlier than regular to take a shower. After the shower you blow dried your hair and put it in a neat fish tail braid. You glanced outside your bedroom window and noted to yourself that it was quite gloomy. Though, you shrugged it off throughout the day because some days start out as glum but then brighten up when the sun chooses to come out.

          It was at day’s end and the school bell just rang. You walked from your last period class to your locker. On the way, you saw Yoomi wave goodbye to Zelo and walk into another class room. You studied her every move that is until she walked out the school’s exit and land into someone’s arms. They shared a loving kiss and all you could thing is How in the Hell does Zelo find her one bit innocent. Grabbing books from your locker you closed it and noticed that the sun still had yet to come out and that the storm clouds were ganging up on each other please don’t rain on me.

Reaching the park and seated yourself next to Jungkook who was, matter of fact, there before you were. You pulled out your books and then felt a rain drop on your hand. You wiped it away that is until it was too much to wipe. It started to pour and you tried to shield yourself as Jungkook shielded himself with the hood of his jacket. He watched as you scurried to put the books in your bag before the pages got wet and stuck together. Should I help her? Ah, I think she can handle it. Jungkook thought to himself that was until he noticed something.

“Yah, Haeun.” You felt a something being pelted at you. You held up his sweater and you looked at him confused, “Put it on, if you haven’t noticed, you a wearing your white uniform shirt.” Your eyes grew wide with embarrassment; you put on his sweater and thanked him, “Aish, what kind of girl forgets apart of her uniform?”

“I’m sorry I didn’t know it was going to be so humid, plus it was going to rain.”

“We can bicker now, or we can find shelter. I suppose we go to your house that is unless you want five other guys staring you down and one guy trying to get in your childish skirt.”

“Good thinking.” Though, you were quite hesitant about bring a boy into your house who was someone other than Zelo, it didn’t bother you considering it was Jungkook and he could care less about you and you ‘Ten year old body’ or so he called it. The two of you ran across the street to your house and you quickly unlocked the door. You closed the door after Jungkook stepped in and watched as he placed his things on a nearby table and looked around.

“Are your siblings home?”

You shook your head and looked down, “Don’t have any.”

“Parents?”

“They’re not home at the moment.” You denied that as well, changing the topic, you grabbed your books and placed it on the dining room table, “What are you still iffy about?” You asked Jungkook as he scanned through your photographs.

“Are you sure you don’t have any siblings because this girl in the photograph looks about the same age as my younger sister-“

“-Jungkook, It doesn’t matter.” You told him coldly. He was taken aback by your sudden harshness as sat down next to you.

“Um, English Vocabulary, I can’t seem to memorize them and their definitions.” The time flew by and as awkward as the session was, Jungkook did learn a lot from today and it really ticked him off how you didn’t want to crack even a word about your personal life throughout the whole session. When you would ask him about his personal life, he would do just the same as you would, refuse to answer. Though, that was the moment when Jungkook realized that, maybe, just maybe, he wasn’t alone in this empty world.

:::::::

Jungkook left and 30 minutes after, Zelo came around. He came inside and noticed the face that he dreadfully despised. It was the same face that you would make before you would break down.

“Haeun, tell me what happened.” Zelo placed his things down carefully and rushed to your side.

“They were mentioned and as hard as I refuse to let the memories enter,” a tear rolls down your pale cheek, “they just began to barge in, Junhong. It won’t stop, make it stop.” You couldn’t feel anything. You stood there, incapable to control the unlimited amount of tears. Just then you were pulled into your best friend’s chest. You hated when you felt as if you were being pitied, you hated it with a passion. You wanted to be strong, but you couldn’t when topics that you most want to avoid come knocking in.

“Just breath, you’ve been through this before; we’ve been through this before.” Zelo held onto you as you silently cried into his shirt. Things like this happen; I mean they have to come out once in a while, right? You feel bad for Zelo knowing that he has to cope with a friend like you, but I mean he must be willing to fight with you, for you, to be able to stick around this long. You have to mean something to him, right? I mean, why else would he still be here.

You wept in his reassuring arms for about an hour and that’s when you started to calm down. You stayed in your best friends arms for a good 30 minutes, “I’m sorry, Junhong.”

“There’s nothing to be sorry about, you’re fine.” You pulled away from him and looked at his tear stained shirt.

“I promise I will buy you another one when I have money.” You laughed through your tears.

“Save your money, I could always wash it.” Zelo ruffled your hair and told you to get ready for bed. He didn’t want food, but for you to be asleep before he turned you loose. He tucked you in and waited until you fell asleep, he looked at you and thought to himself, Stupid, Stupid Jungkook. You do not know what you have done.

:::::::::

Wow, a weird background story for Haeun is forming, yes?

Did you like Zelo in here being the real rock in the relationship?

Okay I will stop with the questions for now. Thank you so much who have newly subscribed to this fanfiction I love you all so much and I can’t believe we are so close to 200! Comment on what you think is wrong with Haeun’s family or just comment in general for what ever reason I love to read them and get all fuzzy inside.

So long for now,

Barely-finished 

**Jungkook be all like, im sorry Haeun forget what i mentioned. LOLjk**