∞ Only One ∞

∞ Two Pieces ∞

 

Chapter 7: Only One [BoA]
 
(Kai)
 
This was ridiculous. Krystal was dead focused on finding me a girlfriend, but I was sure she could find someone who would meet my expectations. And even if she did, I doubt I could love anyone I barely knew. Krystal searched for days, even asking TaeMin hyung to help.
 
She ended up finding someone, but wouldn't let me know who it was yet.
 
I waited in my room, then heard a knock. I was the only one in the dorm at the moment and and Krystal texted me, saying that the girl would come into my dorm. I opened the door, looking to see the beautiful face of Seohyun. I sighed, resenting Krystal for a second, then welcomed her in. 
 
She studied me, then laughed, saying, "I have a feeling that you can tell Krystal sent me in here. We're both just friends and this is just getting awkward. Let's just grab a lunch, then we'll head back here.
 
After the lunch with Seohyun, I stomped around the SM company headquarters, looking for Krystal. I searched for hours until I found out that she was at a concert. I felt stupid, and I needed to loosen up. I saw TaeMin's number, and called it.
 
Me: Hello? TaeMin hyung?
TaeMin: Hey Kai! So you wanna hang?
Me: Sure that'd be cool
TaeMin: Cool, see you at Mini Golf at 2:00!
 
When I saw TaeMin at the Mini Golf area, I was relieved. We grabbed some nachos and started. TaeMin was just terrible, but not because he was unskilled. He just fooled around the the golf club and did hilarious things each time he took a turn. I started laughing and felt more relaxed. TaeMin really was a great guy... It was too bad he was my 'competition' for Krystal.
But hopefully, we could stay friends. I needed him... He was like an older brother to me.
 
When TaeMin went back to his dorm and Krystal came back, I ran up to the f(x) dorm.
 
"YA! Jung SooJung!" I said, pounding on the door.
 
"Whoa... Your new ice friend seems upset," I heard Luna say. "Better go see why."
 
"I already know," Krystal said, opening the door. I took her aside where no one could hear us and said, "Krystal! Why did you try to set me up with someone I'm not even that close to! You know I could never love someone and even if I could, it would have to be you!" I shouted, then covering my mouth. Did I actually just say that? The shocked look on Krystal's face proved that I had.
 
"Kai... Do you really feel that way?" she said. I couldn't believe she didn't know yet... "I thought you weren't at all interested in me."
 
"Okay Krystal, I'll come clean. I don't know if I can love right now. But if I can, it's you who I'm loving. You're the only one Krystal."