∞ Open Your Heart ∞

∞ Two Pieces ∞

 

Chapter 3: Open Your Heart [Madonna]
 
(Kai)
 
I finished up practicing our dance for 'Wolf', when I got a call. It was from Krystal... Again. She was very sweet and pretty, but she called a bit too often. I could tell she was trying to befriend me, but I tried to stay independent after all that had happened in my life. I was a very unfortunate person, but I tried to avoid the misfortune by not getting into it at all.
 
I decided to pick up the phone and had a conversation with Krystal:
 
Krystal: Hello? Kai oppa?
Me: Hey Krystal
Krystal: Hi! Listen. TaeMin oppa and I are going to his private pool today. It was just going to be the two of us, but I'm sure he'd be fine if you came along!
Me: Um... Sure?
Krystal: Great! Meet me at my dorm at 8:30 pm! Bye!
 
Well I guess I was going to the pool. Krystal seemed so sweet. And she really was beautiful. But I couldn't love her. I couldn't love anyone.
 
I got changed for the pool and headed to the f(x) dorm. I was five minutes early, but rang the doorbell. Krystal answered almost immediately and she grabbed my arm, making my heart flutter, then ran to the car where we rode to the pool.
 
I saw a guy heading towards us, and I realized it was TaeMin. He looked shocked and a bit disappointed to see me there, but covered it up with his giant smile. He waved to me and Krystal, then opened up the door. 
 
Krystal and I jumped into the pool. Thank God it was heated. I relaxed there for a while, until TaeMin and Krystal asked me if they could talk alone. I nodded and they headed off.
 
After a while, they came back, and TaeMin looked a lot more relieved. Maybe he had thought that Krystal and I were going out? No, I could never fall in love with anyone.
 
But Krystal made me feel like I could. She made my heart of ice melt. Just a little bit, but I felt my heart soften every time I looked into her eyes.
 
She was opening my heart. I held the lock but she held the key. She was opening my heart. I'd give love to her if she could turn the key.