∞ Change ∞

∞ Two Pieces ∞

 

Chapter 5: Change [Taylor Swift]
 
(Kai)
 
I admit... I hadn't felt this relaxed in years. Krystal was very kind to me and even though TaeMin was worried that she and I were going out, he still tried his hardest to be good friends with me and he succeeded. I could see why Krystal spent so much time with TaeMin. He was exactly the kind of person that could help you loosen up and have a laugh. He may have seemed immature at first, but he was just funny and playful.
 
I guess they were my closest friends now. I would have been best friends with Suho, but I was afraid that he would leave again. I really wanted to just get down on my knees and thank them. They had done so much for me in only a day and they had no idea how much it affected my life. But I didn't. I had to keep my cool. But I had friends I could hang with. TaeMin gave me his number after we were done relaxing and told me to call him if I needed a little fun or "bro time".
 
Just as an put my towel down, all dried off, I felt two delicate hands push me into the freezing pool! I felt chills go through my body and I froze up. I was about to get mad and start shouting, but I saw the wonderful sight of Krystal laughing and smiling. I couldn't help but laugh with her and laughed even harder when TaeMin pushed HER into the pool. He came to the edge of the pool to tease us when we pulled TaeMin in as well and we just laughed and splashed each other with water. So THIS was what it felt like to have real fun with real friends.
 
I would've asked Krystal out, but I had just met her, and I wasn't ready to start loving someone yet. But I did feel different. I had gone from being ice cold and not trusting a single person to being just a bit cold and being able to laugh with a friend. That was pretty amazing.
 
And it was all thanks to Krystal. And TaeMin. They were amazing friends.
 
But I wouldn't have been closer to TaeMin if it weren't for Krystal. I definitely felt some form of hidden love towards her, but I didn't know if I loved HER or loved what she had DONE for me.
 
Whatever it was, it was changing me. All of it. And it was a good change. Maybe I wouldn't break if I put myself out to the world this time. 
 
Because these things would change, could I feel it now? These walls that they put up to hold us back would fall down. It was a revolution, the time would come for us to finally win. Because there was change.