∞ Enchanted ∞

∞ Two Pieces ∞

 

Chapter 1:  Enchanted [Taylor Swift]
 
(Krystal)
 
TaeMin was amazing. He was simply adorable! We went shopping together, and we just bought almost everything: whether it was useful, useless, or if we didn't even know what it was! But we had fun together. That was what I loved. TaeMin didn't care if he was famous, or about his busy schedule, sometimes, we could just take a break and relax. He knew how to make me feel like I was free from the cage of fame, and he knew how to have fun. 
 
We just crept onto the 13th floor, which everyone thought was haunted because it had broken down from a fire which had stopped mysteriously and only destroyed floor 13. But that's where TaeMin and I had our secret hiding place. There was a place where two bookshelves had fallen and surrounded a desk with a small opening. You couldn't see a thing from outside, but once we went in, it was awesome. Creative. TaeMin and I had designed way back since we were trainees. It  was now filled with f(x) and SHINee posters, cool wallpapers, a comfortable blanket on the ground and other things like a cooler with drinks and even a mini refrigerator. I don't know how we ever set this all up, but it was great. This is where I went when I needed time alone, or with TaeMin.
 
There was just one problem. I didn't know whether I loved TaeMin as a friend, an oppa, or... A man. 
 
Taemin picked up his phone, nodded a few times then said to me, "I need to go, our manager wants a SHINee meeting." I hugged him goodbye and he set off.
 
Now I was bored. I took out some sliced mango from the mini refrigerator and ate a few. I decided to head out, and just as I entered the elevator, I bumped into someone. Tall. Handsome.
 
"I'm so sorry," I said, bowing my head. When I looked up, I saw a calm face. I thought I recognized him, then I realized he was the visual from EXO.  I had never really talked to him, but I had spoken to Kris, who knew him well. And all of the other members had told me that he wasn't social or kind. I continued, "Annyeonhhaseyo! I'm Krystal from f(x)."
 
"I know," he said. "I'm Kai, and I assume you know who I am too." I nodded. So 'Kai' was his name.
 
I shivered. I was freezing cold. Kai looked at me, and I thought he had ignored me because he looked away, but he slowly took off his jacket and draped it around me. I tried to hand it back to him, but he said, "I don't need it. Take it." He shoved the jacket towards me and I just took it.
 
"Thank you? But what's with the attitude?" I asked. Kai just turned away and shook his head.
 
"Well... You seem like a caring person, Kai. And you're only a couple months older than me! Should I still call you oppa?" I asked.
 
"Sure," he said, shrugging.
 
"Okay oppa! Thank you!" I said with a cheery smile. "I was enchanted to meet you!"