∞ Stay Stay Stay ∞

∞ Two Pieces ∞

 

Chapter 6: Stay Stay Stay [Taylor Swift]
 
(TaeMin)
 
I had to admit... I felt terribly sorry for Kai. But I was still jealous of him. He had lost everything... Yet he still seemed so cool and calm. He was a bit hard to crack, but once I did, we became pretty close buds. 
 
But the jealousy... It overtook me. I had worked years and years to get as close to Krystal as I was now. I spent every hour with her every day. And Kai had only been with her for one day and she treated him even better than she treated me. I guess she just felt bad for him... Or was it something more than that? I sighed, deciding to text Krystal since I couldn't fall asleep. We texted for a while, which eased my mind so it would only focus on Krystal.
 
Me: Hey Krystie
Krystal: hi Minnie ^^
Me: watcha doin
Krystal: nothing... Can't sleep and cant wake the other members! >.<
Me: then sneak out! :) Meet me @ our hiding spot at midnite?
Krystal: yes please! Thx c u there
Me: bye ❤
 
I guess I was sending too many hearts in my texts these days. I just hoped she wouldn't get creeped out. It was 11:55, and I headed out to the 13th floor.
 
When I got there, Krystal was waiting in our hiding spot already, with the small lantern on and a few snacks out. We just sat there and talked about our idol lives for a while until Krystal shocked me.
 
"What would you say if I told you... Kai and I were going out?" Krystal asked. I shot up, bonking my head. I almost knocked down our fort, but didn't care.
 
"I knew it! Oh man, KRYSTAL JUNG! Aish do you know..." I said, about to yell at her. Then I softened up. No matter how much I loved her, she was still my best friend. I took a deep breath, then said, "I'm... Happy for you Krystie. Congrats." my eyes were tearing up and I rubbed them, murmuring, "there's something in my eye..."
 
Krystal started laughing, pulling me into a hug. "Relax Minnie! I was kidding. Totally kidding, she said, my hair. Oppa... You're such a bad liar! But you're too cute!  Wanted to see how you would react.  But thanks for the way you did. You're so sweet... Probably one of the only people who loves me more than you love yourself."
 
I started fuming and lightly punched Krystal's shoulder. "YA! KRYSTAL! What is wrong with you. You got me all worried and..." I couldn't control my tears and they started pouring out. I just threw a chip at her and she ate it.
 
"Oh TaeMin oppa... Now I really know that you do love me. But I don't think Kai oppa is that interested in anyone, or won't be. But let's just try to find him someone he can love... Okay? Can you help me find him a girlfriend?" She asked.
 
"Sure, Krystie," I replied, grabbing her hand. "As long as it's not you." We slowly got closer and closer... Until our lips met. I felt tingly and disappointed when we pulled away. But it was magical. And it was probably the happiest moment of my life.
"Just stay, stay, stay. I've been loving you for quite some time. You think it's funny when I'm mad. But I think it's best if we both stay."