Waltz

Bloodlust

watcha think guys???

★**********************************★

It’s an ordinary beautiful day for another P.E class. For two persons this is a very special day. It’s the day they have been waiting for in a week.

Everyone is already inside the gym. The Knight Class and the Cross class are busy chatting with each other. Already in their blue jogging pants and white T-shirt P.E uniform.

The girls are giggling over the knight class boys. Minzy, Dara and Bom are busy chatting about random things. Chaerin is sitting next to Bom listening quietly to their conversation glancing at Dara once in a while. Dara is doing the same.

When Bom noticed Chaerin’s quietness she turned to her “Yah Chaerin ah, do you have a boyfriend?” Bom suddenly asks without hesitation.

Chaerin was a little bit stunned about the question “No I don’t” she answered coldly

“Aaissh, a pretty girl like you? I am sure you have a lot of admirers” Bom giggled “ But have you ever fallen in love?” she asks curiously.

Minzy and Dara now looking at the two of them curious also of what Chaerin is gonna say Chaerin caught Dara’s eyes. They were staring at each other. Like the answer to that question is in each other’s eyes.

Bom noticed the two “ yah Chaerin ah! So, have you?” she asks with a smirk. Like she already have a clue to the answer

“ uhm-uh-”

“Okay class, take your sit on the floor” Coach Hong clapped his hands while signaling the class to take their sit on the floor Chaerin was interrupted.

No, Chaerin was saved by Coach Hong. That was close. She immediately took a sit on the right next to Minzy. Bom maneuvered Dara so that she is sitting beside Chaerin, their elbows almost touching each other.

“Today we’ll be having a dance lesson. Venetian Waltz to be specific”

“Boriiing” the class scowled

“ you will work with a partner, we will have a draw lots so it will be fair” Coach took out a fish bowl with tiny bits of paper in each

“ since there are few boys than girls some of you will have a girl as partner. The girls will be the one to pick in the bowl”he explained to them

“ aaaawww” some of the girls complained

“ so please fall in line and take one” coach Hong place the bowl on the bench

The girls are practically running just to get in line first. They want to be partnered with a guy. Some of the are pushing they were through

“ Yah don’t push!” Dara shouted Somebody bumped into her, she almost fell down.

Luckily, Chaerin do caught her again, for the second time, saving her.

“Careful Ms. President” Chaerin said with a sweet smile.

She’s holding Dara’s waist so that she won’t fall Dara is blushing because they are so close to each other.

Chaerin almost hugging her. Dara is staring at Cherin. She is always mesmerized by Chaerin. Even Chaerin’s scent is so addicting for her.

“ So do you wanna stay like this forever?” Chaerin said with a grin in her face Dara quickly stood up straight when she realized she’s still on Chaerin’s arms

“ I’m, I’m sorry” she said ducking her head, feeling embarrassed and blushing. Jiyoung saw what happened and he felt jealous. Bom is also watching the two. She’s smiling like something is on her mind.

“Yah you two! The papers are all picked. What are you two standing there?” She grin inside her head “ I guess you two have no choice but to become partners” She looked at Dara patting her shoulder with a teasing smile then winked at Chaerin Dara just gave a “what” look to her.

Chaerin just smiled timidly

After coach Hong demonstrated the basic steps, he gave them an hour to present the dance.

Everyone went with their partner and picked a spot to practice the dance.

Dara and Chaerin standing at right the corner, waiting for each other to make the first move. They are feeling awkward.

Finally Chaerin spoke “so shall we begin?” she asks hesitantly

“ o-okay” Dara said almost whispering. Still not moving in her spot

“ We can’t dance like that” Chaerin said.

She slowly walks toward Dara then gently pulled Dara’s body grabbing her by the waist crashing into hers.

Dara feels really nervous. Her heart beat is so fast again.

“ Relax” Chaerin said smiling

“ now put your hand here” She’s took Dara’s one hand and put it in her shoulder.

Chaerin could feel dara’s breath on her neck because she was taller than Dara. Then she took Dara’s other hand and held it extending on their side.

Dara is so blushing, red like a tomato. Chaerin just smiled.

“ Okay, just follow my lead. This is just an easy dance don’t worry” Chaerin said, seeing the nervousness in Dara’s.

Of course, this dance is easy. She had danced it many times before, with the past kings and queens of Vienna. She was there. She mingled with them.

They slowly dance their way. Chaerin leading Dara and Dara just flowing with Chaerin’s every move a little bit shy. She’s looking down the floor avoiding eye contact with Chaerin, because if she is face to face with her again she would just blush so bad.

After an hour…

“Okay guys time’s up” coach Hong shouted looking at his watch

“You will perform five pair each. Come on first five moves in front” he instructed

The pairs started dancing. Chaerin and Dara is just watching quietly. Dara’s really nervous. She is not good in dancing then, the fact that her partner is Chaerin brings her nervousness to the maximum level. Her palm is sweating and is shaking.

Chaerin noticed Dara nervousness and leaned to her “Just relax, I got you” she whispered into Dara’s ears.

Dara shivered as Chaerin’s breath touch her skin. She just smiled shyly at Chaerin. Chaerin smiled back.

What is with the smile lately? Chaerin just can,t help herself to smile when it comes to Dara.

“ Okay last group. Come infront” Coach Hong shouted again It was their time to dance.

They are with Bom and Jaejoong, Yona and tae min and Minzy and Jiyoung. Then, Dara and Cheaerin.

The music started playing. It was Blue Danube. they all started dancing. Dara’s right hand is at Chaerin’s left shoulder while the other is holding Chaerin’s right hand. Chaerin’s right hand holding  Dara and her left on Dara’s waist. They were feeling the beat of the music. Slowly dancing like the queen and king of Vienna does. So elegant yet so full ofpassion.

Jiyoung look at Dara’s side and smiled sweetly. Wishing he was the one dancing with her. Dara smiled sweetly too.

Chaerin noticed it so she pulled Dara closer to her body. She leaned closer to Dara. Dara was startled. Chaerin is looking at dara’s eyes, then to her cute nose, then to her pink wet lips.

Dara gulped as she noticed Chaerin staring at her. Chaerin is having a hard time controlling herself not to kiss Dara in front of everyone. She might hate her forever if she kissed her now. She’s just enjoying this moment right now, feeling dara’s warm body so close to hers.

Dara is also scanning the face of Chaerin and Dara just flowing with Chaerin’s every move a little bit shy. She’s looking down the floor avoiding eyat her with so much sweetness, like it is looking only at her, staring at her down to her soul. It’s creepy but sweet.

They didn’t realize that they were staring at each other like…like lovers enjoying their time dancing together.

They were dancing like no one is around them looking at each other sweetly. they were like in a trance.listening to each other's heartbeat, this is their music now, the melody that each other's heartbeat make feeling each others warmth. Still looking at each others eye lovingly.

They are dancing gracefully. Like they have danced with each other before.

" ahemm" they went back to earth when Bom cleared intentionally waking towards them.

" the music stopped a minute ago. we were just wondering if you ever want to stop dancing?" Bom whispered to them with that grin again.

they both separated immediately. Both blushing.wow! Chaerin is actually blushing.

they looked at their classmates with apologetic and shy smile.

their classmates are giving them teasing smiles.both ducked their head and quickly went back to their seats.

all eyes are following them with a teasing smile.

Jiyoung just couldn't comprehend what just happened. all he knows is that he felt jealous.

He never saw Dara looked at someone like that before, even to him. Full of love, sweetness and passion. He knows his bestfriend too well. She is in love. Definitely inlove. This thoughts is ripping his heart into millions of millions of pieces. He has to do something before he totally lose her. He atleast have to try.