Mornings and Breakfasts

Bloodlust

Dara woke up with a stinging pain in her tummy..
her wound looks a lot better now than when Chaerin and Walter found her lying almost out of blood in the market square.
She's still a bit weak but she is recovering fast. She is trying to sit down when Chaerin startled her.

"you are one tough lady but you sure are very hard headed" Chaerin said smiling while helping Dara to sit.
Chaerin's presence gives Dara A feeling of thunder bolt striking straight into her heart jumpstarting it to beat like it was the first time it beats. it was crazy, fast and like a drum going out of rhythm.

" although you're healing fast, you shouldnt be moving a lot.u have to rest" Chaerin said with all tenderness, placing a soft pillow in Dara's back making her sit comfortably on the bed the other one is just staring at her, like the stare has an invisible glue. 
Lost for words, Dara could only smile shyly and blush unconsciously.

" cute"

" excuse me?" Dara asked

" I said ur cute when u blush" Chaerin said smiling sweetly and pinches Dara's Cheeks tenderly

With Chaerin's sweetness, Dara turned totally red like a cherry.

" ahahahha" Chaerin laughed. for a thousand years, she never laughed genuinely like now.

" What is so funny?" Dara asked frowning.

" nothing.nothing" she said pretending to stop laughing

" anyway, i bet you're hungry now."

"Starving" Dara answered jokingly

"i'll just go get you breakfast downsatirs" she stood up and is about to open the door when she stopped and looked at Dara

"uhmmmmmm...Dara?"

"hm?forgot something?"

"yeah..hmmm...yeah i did" Chaerin stutters

"what did you forget?"

" i forgot to greet you good morning." Chaerin smiles and looks into Dara's eyes " Goodmorning to you Dara"

Dara blushes again and shyly smiles " Goodmorning to you too Chae"

Chaerin Still smiling walks out of the room leaving Dara smiling too like a teen who saw her biggest crush for the first time.

 


"Here we go.Bacon and egg sandwich, eggs benedict, caesar salad and french toast with freshly made orange juice" Chaerin happily said placing the tray of food on the bedside table

"wow!that is a lot of food" Dara commented while scanning the food on the tray.she was really starving but there is too much food that Chaerin have orderded to be prepared

"I dont know what you want for breakfast, so i ordered walter to prepare all of these." 


Dara's attention is suddenly caught by the chirping sounds of birds playing outside the terrace.they are like a rainbow who descended on the terrace. there are so many different colored birds.

Chaerin followed where Dara is looking. 

She smiles " you wanna eat ur breakfast in the terrace?" 

" Can i?" dara asked like a kid

" sure, the weather is perfect so why not? uhmmm...can you walk?"

" yeah. i can." dara tries to stand up but obviously her wound is still aching coz she is taking so slow to move.

Chaerin shook her head "haishhh...come here!" She said smiling and picked up Dara in bridal way

" wait..i can-" Dara tried to protest but Chaerin is already carrying her toward the terrace. she feels like everything around went in slow motion except for the butterflies in her stomach..it suddenly became uneasy inside her.                                                                                   Chaerin smells so good, it was so addicting for her. the heartbeat of Chaerin next to her is like a sweet melody which she wants to listen to over and over again.And she is damn so sure she wants to stay like that with Chaerin.

"U sure are heavy for a petite girl like you" Chaerin jokes as she tries hard not squeeze dara with her grip. The power of Dara's scent is filling up her nosetrills magnifying her vampiric senses. But this is different, it's not a desire to devour the woman in her arms.It's not an urge to sink her fangs into that pulsating veins of Dara's beautiful neck, with that red thick blood flowing  warmly. Dara's vulnerability made Chaerin want to hold her closer and to protect her the best that she can.She can't let something bad like the one in the market happen to Dara again.


"here you go" Chaerin carefully put Dara down in the chair.

" Thank you" Dara said almost whispering.
The view from the terrace gave her an awe. The lake just below is an spectacular sight to behold. it glitters like a diamond as the peeping rays of sunshine gave it a thousand kisses. The terrace itself is beautiful sight. it is a flower garden decorated with amazingly beautiful and rare flowers.it gave an atmosphere of an elven garden. But what really caught her eyes are the beautiful bush of blooming blue roses.

"okay, now eat your breakfast" Chaerin interrupted Dara's amazement as she place the tray in front of Dara.

" ooohhh...thank you.i hope i'm not being too much a burden to you" Dara said apolegitically as she help herself on the food in front of her.

" don't even think about it" Chaerin assured her as she sits across Dara and crossing her leg

" It's my pleasure to help you Dara" she said showing her seductive eye smile

Dara felt conscious as Chaerin watches her eat her breakfast. she finds herself having difficulty swallowing the food eventhough she was so hungry. Suddenly the atmosphere became awkward.

"uhmm...are you not gonna eat too?" she said softly just to make the atmosphere a bit lighter.

" No, i'm good.i'm not really hungry"Chaerin said still watching Dara.

" are sure?but you look a bit pale"

" yeah i'm sure" Chaerin smiles

" even just a sandwich. here" Dara picked up the sandwich and gave it to Chaerin 

"No.i'm not really-" Chaerin was cut off when Dara feed her the sandwich

"There. now eat" Dara said firmly but smiling sweetly 

Chaerin couldn't help but smile too while chewing the sandwich. the girl infront of her just forced her to do something she doesnt want to do. She never likes that no one could force her to do something she doesnt want too. But Dara forced her too easily. and she has no plans to protest. Dara tamed her without her knowing it.

They eat silently.secretly throwing glances at each other. One thing Chaerin notices is how Dara's beautiful eyes shine as she looks at the blue roses.

She gave a knowing smile and they both continue eating...


A few days later...

" focus jiyoung!focus!" their master shouted at jiyoung as he was almost hit in the face by his master's Katana

" i'm sorry master" He said apologetically as he position himself for another


" being sorry is not what i need from you!" the master said with a great disappointment from his tone 
" this is not you.u are better than this.what is wrong with you?" 

" yeah.u are better than this.what is wrong with you?"

as soon as Jiyoung heard that voice his heart skipped  thousand times faster than normal. He knew that voice so damn well. it was a melody to  his ear.
No doubt it was her. The only person who can bring out the worst and best out of him.

" Dara?" as he turn towards the direction of the voice.

" yup.miss me?" Dara said smiling as she walks towards him

Jiyoung runs to Dara and hugs her so tight

Dara was taken aback but hug him back a moment later.

" where have you been? you got me so worried about you" Jiyoung ask worriedly without loosening his hug

"uhmmm...cant breathe... ji" Dara said acting like she was choking

Jiyoung loosen his hug and stares at Dara. " What happened to you?" he asked calmly

Dara smiled " i just have to do and run some errands. you know the rules ji.commands are commands"

Jiyoung nodded " yeah i know. it's just that i was so worried sick about you"

"well, i'm here now.so, you don't have to worry anymore" Dara made a V sign with her fingers. 

Jiyoung felt so relieved that Dara is in front of Him again like usual.very bubbly and full of happy energy. he won't know what to do if ever he loses Dara. His bestfriend, partner hunter and the love of his life.

Suddenly, Dara remembers something. her brows furrows " Yah!Kwon Jiyoung!"

Jiyoung's body stiffened. Whenever Dara says his complete name he knew he is gonna be in trouble with her.

Before he could run away Dara caught his ears " awww!dara that hurts" he said as he tiptoed coz Dara is pulling his ears upwards

" oh yeah that hurts?you owe me an errand. you are the one who is supposed to do the shopping in the market, but instead you slacked of!" Dara said enjoying her punishment to jiyoung.
She admits that spending her time with Chaerin is the best time she ever had, but she really missed Jiyoung.They practically grew up together and develop a bond that only the two of them can understand.

 


flashback...


" So i guess, i have to go back to my dorm now" Dara said as she and Chaerin is taking a stroll along the lake

" yeah. i guess so. but if you wish to stay longer, you are welcome to stay here." 

"you have a very beutiful place. no doubt i love it here. but i have to go back.i have left so many tasks behind" with a hint of sadness they stare at each other silently. two people who cares for each other.two people who havent admitted their love for each other.two people who belong to a different world but binded by one specie. Vampires.One who kills vampires and one who is a vampire.

 Chaerin, with all courage she has, took Dara's hand with her. She intertwined their fingers like a piece of two different puzzle but surprisingly fits each other.
Dara, on the otherhand have no protest whatsoever..she wanted it too. 

They walked like that around the lake. just like that.silent.but their hearts speak louder than the loudest voice in the universe.

Finally, the dreaded time has arrived. Dara has to go back to the school.

" My dad is here" dara said as they bought saw a familiar black BMW entered the gate.

" before you go, i want you to have something" Chaerin went inside and came back with a pot of a tiny blue rose plant.

" here, take it. i know you like them." Dara's eyes glow as she saw it is a blue rose plant

"i want to give you a flower but i know it will wither in time.but this will live as long as you take care of it. It will bud and it will bloom into cycles." She handed it to Dara smiling

" Thank you. Thank you very much!" she said and hugged Chaerin tightly.

Chaerin hugged back. She has never been so happier in her existence like this.

" I promise to take care of it." Dara said as she let go of the hug

" I'm Sure you will."

" I have to go now. Bye Chae" dara waved goodbye and slowly walk towards the car. 

" Dara!" Chaerin called to her.

"Yes?" She stopped and looked back

Chaerin walks toward her and gave her a sweet peck on the cheek " Goodbye Dara.see you in school.Take care of yourself always." she said giving Dara her sweetest smile

Dara was shocked for a moment but regained her composure " yeah i will...see you in school. Bye Chae.and thanks for everything."

Dara walk toward her dad who went out of the car. He bowed to Chaerin.


Chaerin's smile is so wide as she watches Dara' car drove away.

"haven't seen that smile for a long time, master." Walter said as he noticed the painted smile on his master's face

" yeah me too walter.me too.."

 

 


" Aww!it hurts! okay! fine!i'll do whatever you want.just let go of my ears" Jiyoung begged her

" anything?" she said feeling victorious

" Yeah! everything!i promise!" 

Dara let go of Jiyoung.

" haishh...you almost tear my ear" Jiyoung said rubbing his ear which is now turning cherry red.

" Serves you right.bleh!" Dara stick her tongue out and ran away.

" Yah! wait up!" jiyoung ran after dara. he watches Dara run happily. He cant help but be happy..his inspiration is now back.he could never be happier with dara by his side.

"you will cook dinner and wash the dishes for a month!" dara shouted

Their master just cant help but smile while watching the two. their two strongest hunter..as long as those two are together, they are going to be unbeatable.

 

somewhere in abandoned castle...

 A an wearing a black tux is watching something inside a giant tube like aquarium. the liquid inside is tainted of bloody red. there was a disfigured man inside.He was like a broken glass that is pieced together. There are a lot of apparatus connected to the tube.

" Just a little more patience master., you're revival will soon come." He said as he is mentally talking to the man who is inside the tube.

"i've been patiently waiting for a thousand years.you better revive my body soon" the man in the tube answered

" yes, i will master. we finally found her.The blood of your blood. Your direct descendant.They did a good job hiding her.But now we will get her"

" oh yes..my daughter.it's been a long time. bring her to me"

" yes master.we will" the man bowed down before going out of the room...

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

  Yay! Another update! eheheheh

Well, anyways i would like to say thank you to all my subscribers, my silent readers, to those who gave an upvote, thank you so much.

And to everybody, thank you guys! thanks for putting up with this fic.*bows*

I can't promise to constantly update. ya know, i'm a bit crazy so my writing drive is based on the full moon! nyahhhaha

seriously, just bear with me arayt?. i know i will eventually finish this fic *winks*