P.E Class

Bloodlust

P.E class

The Cross senior class is eagerly waiting for the knight class to arrive at the Gym where P.E classes are held. This is their favorite day of the week because they will get to talk and mingle with the Knight Class.

They are chit chatting and giggling. Probably talking about the Knight Class.Jiyoung and Dara, who are seniors, are sitting on the floor talking to their classmates about random things.

“They are coming!” one student shouted.

Everyone’s head turned to the entrance. They were giggling and murmuring as the Knight Class students are entering the Gym. They really admire the Knight Class. They are about to come near the Knight Class

“Ahem, ahem!” It was Dara. She caught their attention then gave her killer eye stare telling them to not come closer. They returned squatting on the floor.

“Hi guys” Bom greeted them with a big smile her eyes almost vanished.

“ Darong don’t be so grumpy. You’ll have wrinkles soon” Bom patted her sister’s head like a child

“ Ya, Unnie don’t do that, you are embarrassing me.” Bom Chuckled

“wae? You are my baby sister remember?” he gave her a wink

“Aish, I am not a baby anymore.” Dara protested.

“Hi handsome Jiyoung. How are you and Dara?” Bom Smirk

“Huh? Unnie?”Jiyoung is blushing.

Bom noticed that Dara seems to be looking for someone. Because her eyes keep on roaming around.

“Looking for someone?” ask Bom raising her eyebrows

“Ha? Nope just curious, the new students aren’t here yet”

“ Wae? You know them?” Bom leaning down to Dara

“ Uhm- I already met Ms. Lee- suddenly Dara was interrupted when the entrance door opened.

Her heart almost jumps out of her chest when she saw Chaerin enter with the twins following her. There with that gorgeous outfit again especially Chaerin. And with irresistible Aura.

The class fell silent. eye focusing on the gorgeous creatures walking towards them.

Dara’s eyes focused on only one. Chaerin.

“Yah!Chaerin ah! Over here!” Bom broke the silence then waved at the three

They walked towards her direction. Chaerins eyes met Dara. She is walking towards Bom without breaking their eye contact.

Dara’s heart is beating like crazy.

“hiunnie” Chaerin greeted Bom

“ Yah why are you not in your P.E uniform yet” Bom in her bossy tone.

“We just arrived, unnie. And I don’t know where the gym’s locker room is”

Bom noticed Dara’s still staring at Chaerin. “hey, Baby sis. She’s going to if keep staring at her” she whispered to Dara’s ear giving her a teasing look

Dara gave a Bom a “what the hell are you talking about” look. Then smiled shyly at Chaerin.

“ You better changed to your P.E uniform before Coach Hong arrives.”

“Dara, show her the locker room. Her locker is next to mine” She’s grinning

“ Okay”  Dara answered hesitantly. She can’t believe her sister is teasing her

“ Youngbae ah,” “ Show the twins their locker”

Youngbae gave her thumbs up.

Locker room…

“So, this is it. This is your locker. That pink one is Bomunnie’s and this is yours” Darapointing  at a neatly arranged locker next to Bom’s. She’s trying to calm herself.Because honestly she is super nervous right now.

“The lock code is underneath”.

Chaerin just nodded then went straight to the locker. Then started to undress

Dara gulped in shock. Chaerin already took of her jacket and shirt when she noticed Dara is staring at her

“ What? Are you gonna watch me changed” Chaerin gave her a smirk

“ oh! I-I  am sorry” Dar was blushing. Then she hurriedly turned her back and went to the door to wait…

 

Chaerin’s POV

She’s really cute when she’s blushing. And when she is nervous she is so adorable. You really make me smile Dara. I wonder if you feel the same.

Dara’s POV

What are you thinking Dara? Watching her change?oh come on you are not yourself when she is around. What the hell is wrong with you? And what the hell is wrong with this heart, it’s beating like crazy I might have a heart attack any moment. But in fairness her body is so perfect. Milky white skin and y curves. ! Snap out of it Dara. This is not happening!!!This is not you!!!!

 

Dara is banging her forehead on the wall in a slow motion. Cursing herself. She didn’t notice Chaerin already finished changing to her P.E uniform and watching her.

“That wall might sue you for assault if you continue hitting it with your forehead” Chaerin said with her hand across her chest giving Dara a teasing smile.

Dara was startled upon hearing Chaerins voice. She was frozen, her forehead still leaning on the wall. Then, slowly she stands straight and looks at Chaerin.“ Ahh—ahehhe-ha?” her hand scratching her nape.

“Let’s go.” Chaerin is now walking towards the main hall of the gym.

“o-okay” Dara said timidly. She’s just behind Chaerin thinking silently.

PabuDara! You look like an idiot in there. Aish I can’t believe this is happening. And this girl even in her P.E uniform still looks gorgeous. Hayyzzz maybe when God showered all the beautiful features in this world; she was wide awake and caught everything. I mean EVERYTHING!

 

“Prrrrrttttt!!!” the sound of whistle of coach Hong calling the attention of the class

“Alright class! Gather yourselves around now!” Coach Hong shouted “girls form the first two columns, Boys the last two. Hurry up”

They squat on the floor forming four columns. Bomand Minzy sat on the first, Chaerin and Dara on the second.

“Okay guys! Today we’ll be having a little bit of a competition. The girls will be competing in volleyball the boys will be competing in basketball.”

The whole class started giggling and become excited.

“We’ll start first with the girls. First column versus the second”

They started preparing for the game. The boys sitting on the audience bench.Chaerin and Dara’s team on the left side bench, Bom and Minzy’s team on the right side. Both teams are discussing their line up and strategy.

“Okay guys, I am going to be the spiker, minzy, you set the ball. Hayi, you are going to be the stopper, you two, tosser” It’s Bom with a serious tone. The other just agreed with her. She’s really competitive and very good Volleyball player. “ Always stay alert and fighting. Let’s cheer” they place their hands on top of the other then shouted in chorus “1, 2, 3 Fight!”

“wohooooooo” their other team mates chearing too

On the other side Dara is leading their team while Chaerin is just sitting on the bench with cross legs and arms.

“We all know that my unnie is a very good volleyball player that’s why we have to do our best to win. This is a team effort so let’s give our best and more importantly we enjoy the game whether we win or not. Okay?” Chaerin is just listening silently

“Okay! Their team chorus.

“Would you like to play?” It’sYoona smiling. She is known as the school’s flirt. Always flirting even with girls

“Never played before. No thanks” Chaerin answered with a cold tone

“Come on! It will be fun. If we win we’ll have additional grade points. I’m sure you’ll like this game. Come on please” she’s touching Chaerin’s legs and giving her flirty smile

Chaerinimmedeiately shove her legs away from yoona’s hands

Dara is just watching at the corner of her eye talking to herself “ Aish that Yoona is flirting again. She’s too obvious - aigooDara are you jealous? No of course not! you can’t be. You have to focus on the game. Come on!

“ By the way I am Yoona. Senior Cross Class” extending her hand for a handshake

“ I am Lee Chaerin” Ignoring Yoona’s hand

Yoona withdrew her hands. But she won’t give up “So come on play. Please.please” with her puppy face

This girl won’t quit. Chaerin thought. “Okay. Just one se-

“Yiiiiiiiii” Yoona did not even let her finish talking grabbed her hand and dragged her. “Team leader!Chaerin is going to play!” she’s now waving excitedly towards Dara.

Dara was interrupted in her discussion. “Are you sure? We already have our line up fixed”

“It’s okay team leader, Chaerin can take my place. She’s new here so let’s give her a chance to play” one of her players said

“Are you sure Yuri?”

“Yes team leader” and smiled at Chaerin

Dara sighed “Okay then, Chaerintake her place.”

Chaerin just nodded“ GoChaerin, I will cheer for you!” Yoona exclaimed while touching Chaerin’s arm

Chaerin shove her arm

Dara just shook her head. This girl is really a flirt.

“Okay team, let’s do this. Do our best and enjoy the game. Let’s cheer”

They all place their hands on top of each other except for Chaerin

They are looking at her. She hesitantly places her hands on top of Dara’s hand. She felt like there was an electriccurrent running in her body right now. Dara felt the same. And it tookDara a few moments to recover.

“Ahem” she faked a cough “Guys together!” “1, 2, 3 Fight!” they shouted together

The whole gym is now field with chanting and cheers as the team positioned for the game

“Prrrtttttt” the game started. It was Bom’s team who will serve first

Bom served the ball using the wallop technique. Dara caught the ball and brought it back to the other side. Minzy tossed the ball to Bom who is preparing to spike. Dara on the other side is preparing to block. Bom spiked the ball Dara cannot block the ball. It slipped her hand, Chaerin run in her back then spiked the ball back. The stopper missed it. “ wohooooooo” their team cheered. “Score is one zero in favor of the 2nd column team.

“Niceone!” Chaerins team giving her thumbs up

The game continued. The first set was won by Bom’s team. The second was by Dara’s team. They are now on the third set. The score is 23-23.

The service is on Bom’s team. The ball went to the other side. Dara caught the ball she set it for Chaerin to spike. Minzy is preparing to block on the other side. Chaerin faked a spike instead just tap the ball which landed near the net. Points for their team.

“  One more points guys and we will win”  Dara shouted

Bom is really pissed right now. She gave Minzy a “we have to win look”. Minzy just nodded knowing what she means

Chaerin is going to serve. She spiked the ball.

As soon as the ball was released Bom suddenly switched place with Minzy then spiked the ball back. The other side didn’t catch it. The score is tied. It’s anybody’s game now.

“ wohooooo” Bom hugged Minzy and their team mates

Dara is stunned.

Minzy is going to serve the ball. The ball was tossed back in forth for a few times. Both sides are eager to win now. The audiences are holding their breath.

Minzy  caught the ball and tossed it to Bom. Bom spiked the ball. It went to other side. The stopper caught it but it went to side. Dara ran towards the trying to save it, suddenly she lost her balance. She’s going to hit the steel post head first. She can’t do anything now; she just closed her eyes waiting for her to hit the post

With a blink of an eye everyone heard a loud “Thug”

Dara was surprised because she was expecting a hard cold steel to hit her head but then she was unhurt.

She opened her eyes to see what is going on. Then she saw Chaerin hugging her. With a lightning speed Chaerin caught her before she hit the post. It was Chaerin who received the impact.

“Oh my God, how did you- are you okay?” She was shaking because of shock and at the same time she is worried about Chaerin. She straightened herself up to help Chaerin.

The whole class is just as shocked. Bom and Minzy ran towards the followed by coach Hong, the twins and Jiyoung.

“ Chaerin ah are you okay?” Dara shaking her. She’s so worried

Chaerin is just staring at her

“ Darong are you okay” Bom ask

“ Yesunnie I am okay”

“ Dara!” Jiyoung suddenly hugged her

“ yah I am okay don’t over react. It’s Chaerin we should worry about

Seeing jiyoung and Dara hugging, Chaerin felt really angry right now.

“Craaack!” One of the windows broke

Nobody noticed except the twins because they are occupied by what is happening. They approach Chaerin, they know she is not hurt physically. This is not something that could hurt their master. But they know she is angry right now.

“Master please. Calm yourself. We are in the middle of many humans. They might notice.” Jaejoong whispered

Dara broke jiyoungs hug and went to Chaerin. “We should go to the clinic. I will take you there” Dara is about to take Chaerins hand when she shoved it

“I don’t need to go to the clinic! Next time don’t be stupid trying to win a game even at the point of hurting yourself! Chaerin shouted angrily then walk out of the gym.

Dara was dumfounded. She was just holding her tears. Everyone is also surprised at Chaerins reaction

“Okay, since Dara is not hurt and obviously Chaerin does not want to go the clinic, everyone can take their break since it’s almost lunch time. Be back at 1 pm.” Coach Hong breaking the tension

Chaerin found herself inside the park. It really is peaceful since students rarely come to this part of the Academy. She’s lying with both of her hands at the back of her head under a big pine tree thinking about what happened moments ago.

What is he to her? Is she her boyfriend. Of course he is. She will not let him hug her if he is not. Chaerin why are you suddenly jealous? You have to remember she is a human. She is not someone who will like someone like you.

Suddenly her thought was interrupted when she noticed someone near the fountain she slowly walk to get closer. It’s Dara. “What is she doing here?”“ Wait- is she- crying?” She felt a thug in her heart.

 

Dara is wiping her tears. She felt hurt because of what Chaerin said. She is just trying to win. Tha’s all. She did not ask her to save her. So why is she suddenly mad? She really can’t understand that girl.

“LEE CHAERIN! I HATE YOU!” Dara blurted out in the sky

“ Why do you hate me?” Chaerin suddenly popped out and started walking towards Dara

Dara was stunned. She was frozen.

“Why do you hate me when I just saved you from an accident?” Chaerinlifting one of her eyebrows

She is now face to face with Dara. They are just inches apart.Dara’s heart is starting to beat crazy again. She can almost smell her now. Even after sweating Chaerin still smells nice she thought. But I have to take a stand. She’s the one who called me stupid and shouted at me in front of the class.

“Tell me Ms. SANDARA PARK why you hate me?” she’s leaning at Dara

“Be- because you called me stupid and shouted at me in front of the class. And I never asked you to save me!” Dara shouted tears falling again. She was about to run away but Chaerin grab her wrist.

“Come here” Chaerin pulled her so that they are face to face again “Stop crying” Chaerin wiped her tears with her thumb

Dara is so confused with the girl in front of her now. She is very unpredictable. One moment she is rude, one moment she is caring

“I am sorry for calling you stupid and shouting at you. I was just mad because you could have gotten hurt” still wiping Dara’s tears

Dara is like floating in the air right now. There are a lot of butterflies in her stomach. Chaerins touch is so warm and gentle and her words are so caring Dara thought.

“Stop crying okay” she’s smiling so sweetly at Dara

Just nodded. Why can’t I stay mad at you? Those words did not come out. She snapped when she remembered that Chaerin must be hurt because of the impact when she saved her.

“ Omo, how are you feeling? I really think we should go to the clinic. You hurt yourself back there”

“No I am okay. This is nothing” Chaerin assuring her

“But can I do something for you at least? After all you saved me from that steel post”Dara smiled

“If you insist, then there’s one thing you can do” Before Dara could speak Chaerin held her hand then lead her under one of the pine tree. She was so blushing and nervous

“Here” Chaerin pulled her down so that they are sitting next to each other.Dara’s back is resting in the trunk

“I need a rest” Chaerin said then without another word lay down with her head resting at Dara’s lap

Dara was shocked. But she couldn’t do anything else so she let Chaerin.

“Let’s stay like this for a while” Chaerin speaking again. Her voice is calm “Won’t your boyfriend be looking for you?” she continued

“  Me?Boyfriend? Who?”Dara ask

“The one who hugged you earlier” Her eyes is now closed

“ ahahahha” Dara laughed “ Jiyoung?”

“So that’s his name?” Chaerin opened her eyes her voice sounds jealous

“No! He is not my boyfriend. He is my bestfriend. We grew up together that’s why we are so close to each other.” Daraxplained

“I thought he is your boyfriend because you let him hug you. Next time don’t let him hug you in front of other people”

“You sound jealous Chaerin. Wait- are you jealous?” Dara ask with a teasing voice

Deep inside her she was happy.

Chaerin did not answer back. Instead she held dara’s hands and pretended to be asleep.

If only we could stay like this. I never felt this peace and happiness before. If only it could last forever I will hold on to it. Even if the one I am holding to is just a single spider’s thread.