The Tour

Bloodlust

Chaerin’s POV

“AARrrghh  what is this I’m feeling  right now. I can’t forget the scent of that human girl. It’s very enticing . It feels like I’m going to lose control over my sanity. I can still hear her heart beating, her pulse, the blood flowing inside her veins is inviting to… aargghhh…no! I have to fight this hunger! Funny I have perfected Golconda.  My state of vampiric transcendence, the true mastery of the Beast in me and the balance of opposing urges and principles. But why is it when it comes to that human girl I…I am really curious. I’m like a fool smiling right now. I can’t feel like this.I just can’t afford to. Human girl what is it in you…you affect my sanity so much…

 

“Master?” It’s Walter my loyal Thrall. A vampire under my influence because of a blood-bond, having drunk thrice from me. He’s been by my side for over a hundred years. He became my Thrall when I saved him from the great fire hundred years ago. He was almost dead when I found him. He’s like my family now.

“What is it Walter?”

“May I be allowed to express my thoughts master?”

I’m surprised at his request. Even though I treat him as a family he never dared to ask to me to hear his thoughts unless I ordered him to.

“Go on” I am curious

“It’s about the tour in the school. I really think that you should go master. Just for a change. I know you’ve been isolating yourself from everyone even from the Primogen.”

I think I know where this would lead

“But even though we are Vampires, I know deep   inside we have feelings too just like the humans. I know too that these past few hundred years you have been very lonely. Please master, allow you to experience what it is like to have friends and mingle.” Walter sound more like pleading

Ahahahha…I am laughing mockingly at him now. Do you think someone like us really deserve happiness? friends?. Those are useless and pathetic. Because we know that can never last…They can never last. He’s staring at me…those stare, pleading…no it’s pity..,Pity? For me? You really are something Walter.

“Okay. I’ll try. But never expect anything” I said finally giving up. He just smiled then bows his head.

“I’ll try. Now come to think of it this would be interesting. This school, That human girl…I’ll try” I whispered to myself.

 

 

 

Walter’s POV

I know master… I know this time will be different. You’ve suffered long enough. I know you’re not as frozen inside as you say… I hope this time you smile again…sincerely smile from the depths of your heart. I will make sure of that.

 

Dara’s POV

“Aaish, here I am at the gate waiting for that girl to show up…aigoo why am I still hoping that she’ll come? Stupid Dara she openly refused but here you are waiting for her and talking to yourself like an Idiot..! I’ll  just give her  five minutes more, then I am out of here.

Something caught my eye. Someone riding a black Ducati Big Bike. And it is coming towards me. Wait, it is stopping  beside me. She’s taking off that black helmet. Whoa it’s Lee Chaerin. She looks really bad riding in that Bike. With her Black leather jacket and white v neck undershirt that compliments her curves. Tight leather jeans and that boots. She looks like a supermodel. She’s now wearing those Dark sunglasses. Really wow! Wait- What the hell am I thinking? ! Stop admiring her Dara.  You are straight as pencil. Snap out of it!

“Hey you! Are you just gonna stand there? you may grow roots if you’ll just stand there?”

Aish this girl is rude

“Ms. LEE CHAERIN..My NAME is NOT YOU. It’s SANDARA PARK” now I am really pissed “You can call me Dara if you want and don’t be rude with your senior. Technically I am your senior so learn how to respect!” I blurted out with both of my hands on the side of my hips. I gotta show this Chaerin who’s boss here.

“Whatever, DARA UNNIE” now she’s being sarcastic. And what’s with that smirk. It sends chills down my spine.

I have to calm myself. Breath Dara Breath.

“Where’s Taemin and Jaejoong?” I thought the two of them will come too

“Busy” aish that cold tone again

“O-Okay. Let’s-let’s start then” And now I am stuttering. What the hell is wrong with me?

I am almost finished showing her around the school…along the way Chaerin did not even speak a single word. Even if the other students keeps glancing and staring at her. I can even hear the murmur “wow she’s so cool. She looks like a bad . Who is she? Oh my gosh I’ m gonna die I saw an angel” and so many more compliments. But she does not seem to care because she wouldn’t even talk or smile or even say hi. This girl is really mysterious.

“Okay. One spot more and we’re done with this tour.” Is said trying to lighten up the mood a bit

She just nodded her head in response. What now she became mute suddenly

“Here we are. This is my favorite spot in this academy. The Park. Some of the trees here are even planted by my grandfather. And that fountain there” I pointed “Came from a natural spring so it’s fresh water.” I can see her head looking around as I continue to explain.

“ And that flower gard-  “ Hey ya! Where are you going?” she’s walking towards that big pine tree

She’s now sitting under that tree with her back resting in the trunk. Wait! Is she sleeping?

“Hey what are you doing? You can’t sleep there. Besides it’s already getting dark. I have other things to do”  aishh I really can’t believe this girl

“ I am tired. I need to rest so stop talking you are disturbing me. If you have other things to do then just go…shooo”

My blood is boiling inside me right now. After hours of not talking and when she finally talks all I hear is blunt insult from her…This is it! I reach my limit of being patient with this coldhearted . I have to go before I strangle her to death!

“But if you’re tired too, you can rest here beside me” she’s talking to me. She even removed her sunglasses and now staring at me.  Wow her eyes are so cute. It’s very mesmerizing but at the same time it’s as if there’s a shadow of sadness behind those cute eyes. She’s signaling me to sit beside her.

It’s like my feet has a mind because I did not realize now I am sitting beside her. Dara what the hell are you doing? A moment ago you are so mad at her and now you’re doing what she said. What has gotten into me? I can’t stay mad at her. And now I can’t stop staring at her… her lips are so red and her face look like angel especially like right now she looks peacefully resting beside me.

“Do you like what you see?”

Holy shirt! I did not realize I was leaning close to her and just kept staring at her the whole time.

“You’re blushing Dara”  sh’e now looking at me. Is that-she’s smiling at me. I can feel my cheeks burning right now.Gosh somebody kill me right now. I feel so embarrassed.

“uh-ehm, I –I think we-we need to go now.Its- its getting da-dark” I am struggling with my words.Pabu!

“Okay let’s go then” she’s still smiling

My heart is beating like a drum.

I am about to stand up when

“Dara, wait” I don’t know she can a have sweet tone in her too. It’s creepy

“Wh-why?” I am still stuttering eh

What is she doing? She’s leaning closer to me.is she gonna kiss me? I can smell her scent. I like her scent. Ooohhhh. I’ about to close my eyes…

“You have a twig in your hair. See?” she’s showing me a twig that she took from my hair

“oohhh…Thanks” I am blushing again. What am I expecting? A kiss? You idiot stop it! This is not me!

“You are welcome. Now let’s get going then”

“o-okay”

I was silent as we were walking toward the gate. I think I swallowed my tongue already. I am really, really embarrassed of what happened.

“ Thank you for the tour. I have to go now. See you around”

“ You’re welcome. Drive safely” I can still speak. What the hell did I just said? Drive safely? What now Dara, you are concerned about her? I have to bump my head on the wall so hard right now.

“Sure. Bye”

Aishh. This is a very long day. Lucky she is a knight class. I won’t see her often. Coz my heart beats like crazy when I see her. But then why do I feel sad that I won’t see her often too? Dara! Dara! You’re in a one hell of a crunch.

 

Chaerin’s POV

It’s interesting. That Dara is really interesting. I can’t stop thinking about her. Those sunglasses really helped me a lot. She didn’t even notice that I can’t keep my eyes off her. I love to look at her face that face so striking. Her voice irritating but in a good way, like a melody I can never get used to. And when she blushed, haha that is so priceless. I can’t believe I am actually saying this but there is something about her that makes me consider there is something to look forward to in this dark existence of mine.