love.kiss.blood

Bloodlust

"Penny for your thoughts?" Dara asked as she back hugged Chaerin who is standing infront of the fountain staring deeply into the dark night sky.

"You must have a billion pennies just to have a glimpse at it" Chaerin answered still staring at the sky. Dara hugged her tighter. She savors every scent of Chaerin. It was so addicting for her. The familiarity of Chaerin's scent is quite puzzling to her but in a way it calms her. It makes her feel that sense of peace and love.

They are just silent for a moment.

" I miss you" Chaerin spoke softly as she held Dara's hand around her. " I thought you have forgotten about me"

"I'm so sorry". Dara cooed as she loosens her hug and sit in the fountain chair beside where Chaerin is standing.

" it's just that Jiyoung and I have some family business issues to attend to" she said looking at Chaerin

"Yeah.of course. Family business with Jiyoung" Chaerin scoffed

" you grew up together. He's your BESTFRIEND. so you always have to be together in everything right?" she continued with sarcasm

Dara's surprised in her tone. She never hearf her talk that way before. Then, it hit her " wait... Are you jealous? She asked with a teasing voice.

"What? No!.of course not!" Chaerin answered defensively but trying to act cool.

Dara stood up and walk infront of her. She stared at her with her arms crossed. Chaerin stared back with a poker  face.

They stared at each other until Dara spoke first. "I'm really sorry okay" her voice apologetic"I'm sorry if i made you feel that i've forgotten about you. I really have to do family errands. And i have to do it with Jiyoung. I mean we run family business toge-"

Dara was stop when Chaerin suddenly kiss her on the lips. She was so shocked her body froze. For a few seconds her mind went blank and all she could feel was the warmth of Chaerin's lips pressed against her. Their lips didn't move and just stayed glued for a more moments until Chaerin withdrew. She held Dara's cheeks with both hands and move closer until their foreheads touch "enough with saying sorry okay?" she whispered softly as she gave a gentle peck at Dara's lips "enough with the name Jiyoung okay" and another peck.

"Okay" dara replied softly smiling. Chaerin caressed Dara's face like it was as fragile as a crystal glass. She stared at her lovingly and as sincerely as she could ever be whispered "i love you"

Dara felt a jolt of electricity just hit her heart it started beating faster more than ever. She felt that sincere love Chaerin has for her. She closed her eyes feeling the touch of Chaerin's hand on her face. She held it and whispered too "i know. I love you too. Very much" she hug her tight and she felt that familiar sense that her whole being fits into Chaerin's. As if in the beginning of the universe they are made to become united as one. Chaerin hugged her back so gently careful as not to lose control and break her. Dara is enjoying that moment savoring every seconds of it when suddenly she has that feeling again. Like in her dreams. She felt she was drowning in blood and she was gasping for air. "Victoria!!!" She heard someone scream then she lost her consciousness.

 

Dara slowly opened her eyes. She is still quite disoriented and doesn't know where she is. She just stared at the white ceiling trying to remember what happened.

She was about to get up when Chaerin suddenly entered and rushes towards her " hey slow it down" she help Dara sit down on the bed

"What happened?" Dara asked confusedly "Where am i?"

" you really scared me. That's what happened"Chaerin answered as she sit beside Dara " you fainted and i was really worried so i brought you here at the school's infirmary"

Dara held her head as she felt it throbbing again " i remember someone screaming. Did you hear it?!

"No. We're alone there. I would have heard it too if someone really did scream. Is there something you wanna tell me? Chaerin asked with a puzzled tone.

" nothing. I guess it's just my imagination. But i'm feeling okay now. I think i should go back to my dorm now.

" are you sure? Chaerin look at Dara trying to figure out what's bothering her it made her faint.

" yeah.i'm okay now" she assure Chaerin

" okay. But i insist you take a rest here for a while before i bring you back to your dorm." Chaerin ushered Dara to lie down as she kiss her forehead.

 

" you look nervous master" walter said politely as he watches Chaerin check herself in the mirror for the millionth time.

" am i that obvious now?" Chaerin asked as she check herself again. She looks incredibly stunning but she feels really nervous

"It's just a dinner master"

"Yeah. Just a dinner" she said breathing deeply " just a dinner. With her family. Just a dinner. Just a dinner" talking to herself as she tries to calm down.

Dara invited Chaerin for a dinner with her family. And that night is this night.

" maybe i shouldn't go. Maybe i should tell her this isn't such a good idea" she said as she sits down in the sofa

" everything will turn out to be just a charade because her dad know who i truly am. A vampire. A beast" Her eyes turned red as she stare outside.

" yes he knows you are the vampire queen. He knows how powerful you are. But that' s all he knows. He doesn't know that you are capable of loving and being loved. He doesn't know you happen to love his daughter and his daughter, i know for sure loves you back. Tonight, he will know that side of you" walter smiled

" what if he tells Dara who i am?" She asked worriedly. " then, let her decide what to do. Don't think ahead of what she will do cause no one will really know that until that time comes" Hearing those words, chaerin stood up now in her normal eyes.

She took one last deep breath " let's go"

 

"Dad, please be gentle with her" dara sweetly said as she wrap her arms around her dad's arm. They were sitting at one of their living room waiting for their visitor

" do you really love her sweetie?" He asked

"Yes dad. I do" Dara answered seriously

" are you really sure?!

"Why dad? Don't you approve of us?" Dara asked starting to feel hurt of the way her dad asked the question

" no sweetie." He took Dara's hand "you know i love you and your sister right?.And i don't care whoever you love. It's just that i don't want you to get hurt. Life is not a fairytale. People don't always get their happy ending cause sometimes the prince charming is not a prince charming at all but a big bad wolf" he squeezed Dara's hand "i just wanna make sure you know what you are going into. And with our family's job as a hunter, we pretty much don't end up on the happy ending side of the story."

" i would take my chances dad. I love her that's all i know." Dara smiled at her dad

"Okay. I will support you. But i am telling you this, if she ever hurt you i won't just do nothing." Her dad said seriously

" goodevening sir" Chaerin greeted Dara's dad with a bow as they arrive at the dinner table

"Goodevening Ms.Lee" He replied with a serious tone. " it was nice of you to have dinner with us. Please take a seat" he gestured her to sit beside Dara on his right side.

" i am sure you already know my eldest Bom" he pointed to Bom who is sitting on his left side.

" goodevening Ms. Park" she greet Bom

" just call me Bom. No need to be all formal. We're classmates after all" Bom winked at her and Dara.

Under the table, Chaerin and Dara's hand are intertwined with each other.

" well then, let's eat. Shall we" mr. Park said still in a serious voice.

The atmosphere turned really awkward. Dara squeezed Chaerin's hand as she smiles at her.

" oh wait" her dad interrupted when they are about to get food " we forgot to pray. Ms. Lee, would you please do the honors and lead a prayer." He looked at Chaerin with a knowing smile.

Chaerin was surprised and hesitated but Dara looked at her as if trying to tell her to start praying. She exhaled secretly and bowed down her head

" let us pray. Bless us for this thy give gifts which we are about to receive from thy bounty. Amen"

"Okay let's eat!" Dara cheerfully yelled as she started to put food into Chaerin's plate. She was trying to cheer ip the atmosphere while wondering why Chaerin forgot a very simple prayer.Chaerin looked at mr. Park seriously.

" so Chaerin, did you kiss Darong already" Bom suddenly asked giving Dara a teasing smile.

Chaerin stifened at the question

Dara's dad gave a look at Chaerin as if telling her to be careful with her answer or else.

" unnie! What kind of a question is that?!" Dara butted in with a red face

"What?! It's a legit question. You' re a couple right" Bom teased more as she took a spoonful of her favorite carb and corn soup

" just eat unnie. Don't mind her Chae." Dara said feeling ashamed of her sister's act.

Chaerin just smiled.

The dinner went smoothly with a few teasing from Bom. Which kinda turned out to be a good thing coz it made the whole awkward situation bearable for both Dara and Chaerin. Of course Dara's dad made a few remarks which certainly made Chaerin uncomfortable. But over all it was okay.

"That went well" Dara said as she hold Chaerin's hand. They are now in the Chaerin's car on the way to the dorm. Dara forgot her assignment in her dorm so she needs to go back there.

" yeah i guess it did. But i think your dad don't like me" Chaerin whispered trying to focus on the road.

Dara felt a little bit sad because Chaerin felt that way

" hey, he doesn't need to like you okay. What matters is that i love you. So much. That's all. If he likes you or not, i don't really care" Dara assured Chaerin.

 

" goodnight" Chaerin kissed Dara on her forehead "goodnight too. Be careful with your driving okay" Dara hug her lovingly

 

Dara is entering her dorm room when a black cat jumped on her startling her.

"Aaaahh" she screamed loudly

" what happened?are you okay?" Chaerin suddenly appeared from behind her

" nothing. It was just a cat. I was startled so i screamed." Dara said feeling embarrased.

"Are you sure?" Chaerin asks worriedly she went inside Dara's room and searched. She felt a different kind of aura a while ago that's why she came inside the dorm.

" what are you looking for? Dara asked.

" nothing.just making sure there's no more cats here" she lied. She now remembers that kind of aura. "Shapeshifters" she whispered to herself

"Hey. I'm okay.no need to worry" dara said as she closed the door behind her. Chaerin walk to the window and locked it.

" i am just making sure you won't scream again or else you'll wake up the entire dorm" Chaerin said jokingly as she walk towards Dara keeping her away from the window.

" it's not my fault that cat startled me" dara pouted Chaerin just smiled at Dara's cuteness.

"I got scared when i heard you scream. Please don't do that again" Chaerin said embracing Dara

"What would you do if i do it again?" Dara said asked smiling

"This" Chaerin gave Dara a kiss. This time it wasn't just a peck. Chaerin explored the fullness of Dara's lips. And Dara began to answer her with pleasure. Dara's lips was so soft and her breath smells like roses. They kissed slowly savoring each other. chaerin pulled Dara close to her body. Feeling her petite body onto hers. She pulled back and looked at Dara lovingly.with fire in her eyes she ushered Dara gently into the bed laying on top of her. Dara just obeyed what Chaerin wanted her to do because she knows she can never resist Chaerin. Chaerin stared at Dara as if waiting for her permission. Dara nod as a response.Chaerin leaned down and kissed Dara again. This time, she was more aggressive and more passionate. Dara is submissive to her. Chaerin's kiss went from Dara's lips down to her chin and onto her neck. She is enjoying every bit of Dara's skin. Her tongue enjoyed teasing Dara's neck making her moan. Chaerin felt her whole body is burning up. She have another passionate kiss to Dara when she felt her heartbeat becoming uncontrollable.

She stopped and looked at Dara with a smile. "Let's go to sleep" she uttered as she move away on top of Dara and lay beside her.

"Yeah. It's getting late" Dara said softly as she cuddled into Chaerin's chest. Chaerin kissed her on top of her head

" goodnight love" Chaerin just stared at the ceiling as she listens to Dara's heartbeat right next to hers. She almost lost control a moment ago. She could have hurt Dara if she hasn't stop.

"I won't let me hurt you" she whispered as she drifted to sleep. Chaerin woke up with a huge smile on her face. She her side to see a beautiful angel sleeping next to her. She watch Dara sleep for a few moments before she decided to get up. She slowly and carefully remove her hand that Dara made a pillow. She is trying not to wake her up because it's still dark outside. She felt something wet on her hand. She look at it and her heart began to race like hell. She turned to Dara and she finally noticed it. Chaerin felt her whole world began to collapse on top of her.

" no!no! dara wake up please" she shook Dara gently. She took her in her arms and began to cry. Dara's blood coming from her wounded neck began to cover the bed. She is not breathing anymore.

"Noooo!!! This can't be! Please!please! Not her" Chaerin cried loudly as she carry Dara's lifeless body.