Saying Goodbye

Bloodlust

 

Here I am again” she sighed while cover her face with her right palm.

Even after a very long time, even after doing this for so many times, I can never get used to this feeling. The feeling that each time I have to move away, a part of me is always left behind. Ripping away the wholeness of me” She’s silently talking to herself. “But…I have to get away again” she smirked “Far away from the suspecting minds of humans around me. They are now slowly questioning my very existence. I can hear them murmur… “Why is it that she doesn’t age? Why does she look the same as 80 years ago? Hayyzzz…..Those pathetic humans” she smirks again while shaking her head.

She’s now staring at the beautiful full moon rising slowly in the dark sky. And as the moonlight shines over her, It reveals a very beautiful creature, Stunning. Her perfectly curved body, enticing red lips. Her shining soft white skin.Without blemish .Flawless.Her face, picture of perfection.Irresistable. And those hypnotizing almond eyes, now turned into bloody red color showing who she really is… A Vampire. A beast who take on human form and feeds on blood for energy.

A perfectly beautiful creature who is accustomed to darkness and eternal solitude.

Master…” her butler called a he entered the room.

What is it Walter?” She asks while still staring at the now blood red moon.

It’s time for us to leave now Master. Everything has been arranged. Your new home is now ready for you my Master” Walter said while bowing his head.

Where to now? And who am I now this time?” She asks coldly while still staring at the moon that is now slowly hiding behind the clouds.

Every time she moves she is given different identities to eliminate suspicions on who she really is. She has been  given so many different identities that she lost track on them now..

The elders arranged accommodation for you in Asia this time Master. South Korea. The Coven there will look after you. They will protect your identity there. The rest of the details will be explained to you along the way.” Walter’s still bowing his head.

As if I need to be protected” she whispers to herself

What is it Master?”

Nothing.” “ I will miss this place” She sighed

She is now slowly scanning every inch of her room. Her place of solitude for so many years. It is a very huge room. Very elegant. Fully decorated with Victorian furnitures. Very fit for a pureblood like her. Everything in this room, the paintings, her bed, the sofa, the vases, the curtains. Every inch is well taken cared of with extreme perfection and eloquent taste. Perfect just like her.

 

She is now slowly scanning every inch of her room. Her place of solitude for so many years. It is a very huge room. Very elegant. Fully decorated with Victorian furnitures. Very fit for a pureblood like her. Everything in this room, the paintings, her bed, the sofa, the vases, the curtains. Every inch is well taken cared of with extreme perfection and eloquent taste. Perfect just like her.

She’s an Antediluvian . The most powerful creatures in the world. Members of the Third Generation, the Antediluvians are only two steps removed from the first vampire, Caine. The highest rank among their race. The most powerful. A vampire among vampires.

Let’s go” she commanded without looking at her butler

Yes my Master” Walter responded full of respect and followed his beloved master

The other servants are bowing their heads as she approaches the door leading outside the front porch of the mansion. She walks is walking towards the door without looking at the servants who faithfully stayed by her side for a very long time.

She hates this. The moment she steps outside that door there is no coming back for a very, very, very long time again.

The gold decorated door swung open as she is approaching nearer.

There awaits her, four black expensive limousines. The Chauffer open the door of the second limousine nearest to where she is standing while bowing his head.

 “It’s time master

She glanced at the mansion one last time “Thank you” then she entered the car. Walter sat on the seat opposite the driver

The other servants bowed one last time then they slowly drove away. Until they cannot see them anymore.