Part 11

Love Dust

 

 

‘Where is your stack?!’

 

Donghae fell from his bed with a yelp when his flatmate stormed into their shared bedroom. He was just deleting creepy ual messages he received that day from Hyukjae and more surprise was unwelcome. He was already having a hard time dealing with the ert gay designer that day, he didn’t need more of Kyuhyun’s newfound crazy to spoil his day even more.

 

‘What the ?’ He grumbled while crawling his way back onto the bed.

 

‘, where do you keep it?’ Kyuhyun was searching through the drawers and cabinets.

 

‘Are you out of your mind?’ Donghae didn’t even know why he asked that question since he already knew the answer but nonetheless he reached under his bed and pulled out a shoe box with DVDs. ‘Enjoy.’

 

At first Kyuhyun froze at the sight of the CDs but in a moment his shock turned into determination and he grabbed the box before shooting out of the room and leaving his friend alone.

 

Donghae looked with distaste after the other male and decided that he needed to hook him up with someone FAST.

 

***

 

Either the was of a very bad quality or Kyuhyun was truly gay. None of the movies managed to turn him on even though he watched them all during the whole night. But on the other hands he wasn’t also getting hot whenever he saw flying around and he didn’t know what to make of it anymore.

 

Sungmin came back from his meeting with a sour expression, he was mumbling under his nose and cursing aloud and Kyuhyun stopped himself from asking if everything went fine.

 

‘And they think they can make me magically produce it!’ The smaller male suddenly exploded making Kyuhyun, who was standing near him and preventing his expensive watch from falling to the ground after being shook off, jump in surprise.

 

‘Wha-what?’ Kyuhyun asked not understanding.

 

Then Sungmin went into a whole explanation how the management of the girl group wanted him to create some sickly sweet hit that would make people sit with buckets for puke while watching/listening to it. Of course Sungmin, being the oblivious but honest creature that he was, blurted out that he was creating music for people with brains and expected it to be sang by people with those too and he didn’t see it happening with the three stupidly smiling bleached blond sticks standing in the corner during the meeting. The girls started to cry, their management almost tore a very well-drawn contract. Heechul supposedly popped a few too many pills and had to be taken to the hospital by panicking Jungsu and whole meeting was rescheduled for the next week. And Sungmin didn’t understand the whole commotion…

 

Kyuhyun listened to the whole story trying very hard to focus on it instead of on the lips that were speaking it. And then happened something that made him shot out of the apartment after giving some lame excuse to his boss.

 

Sungmin started to strip. He pulled his shirt out of his jeans, ed it quickly and shook it off his shoulders making it drop to the ground. And for the first time Kyuhyun saw that Heechul was telling the truth. Sungmin had really toned chest. Not muscular, but it was obvious he was working out. Muscles were flexing under his smooth skin, his stomach was flat and despite some fat looked hard and right under it pelvic bones were forming the v-line. Kyuhyun couldn’t stop the flow of saliva in his mouth and he was swallowing fast, his eyes fixated on the s of the other male.

 

When Sungmin asked him if everything was fine Kyuhyun woke up from his daze, backed away a few steps while muttering some incomprehensible excuse. A few moments later he was already in the elevator, panting and trying to deny that he was semi hard.

 

***

 

Ryeowook popped a candy into his mouth while looking at his friend. Kyuhyun was looking simply miserable. He was lying on the desk in the lecture room, forehead against the wooden surface and he was puffing out air through his nose creating condensation on the desk. His arms were hanging limp down his body while his form was slumped and lifeless.

 

‘And you’re saying you’re totally fine.’ Ryeowook asked once again and at the candy. Kyuhyun made them and they were simply delicious.

 

‘Totally.’ A grumble answered him and Wook wouldn’t have known what the other had said if he didn’t hear him grumbling the same word before.

 

‘Mhm.’ Ryeowook nodded and took another candy. ‘But for some reason you don’t want to go to work today.’ He reminded the other of his own words when he walked into the lecture room and assumed his current position.

 

‘No relation.’ Kyuhyun mumbled.

 

‘Yeah… right.’ The smaller male jumped from the desk he was sitting on and slid onto his chair when the professor came in. he pulled out his phone and wrote a lengthy message to Donghae.

 

***

 

‘What are you doing here?’ Kyuhyun groaned out when he spotted his best friend and flatmate in front of the entrance to Sungmin’s building. Donghae was casually chatting with the guard.

 

‘I was in the neighborhood and remembered you’re coming here about this time.’ The elder said after saying goodbye to the guard and following Kyuhyun into the building when younger didn’t stop in his tracks. ‘I thought we could eat late lunch together here.’ He shrugged but his eyes were firmly set on his dongsaeng’s face observing any change on it. But it still had the same tormented expression.

 

‘I don’t eat here.’ Kyuhyun said quietly.

 

Again Donghae shrugged and they walked into the elevator. The ride up was silent but Hae was sneaking glances at his friend.

 

The elevator reached the seventh floor. They got off it and the elder noticed how Kyuhyun sighed heavily before approaching the door to Sungmin’s apartment and opening them.

 

When they entered everything looked like Donghae remembered from the one time he was there. Besides the carpet that was neatly placed under the furniture instead of being a massive lump on the floor. Just when he was about to sign everything to Kyuhyun’s sudden cleaning addiction and probably detergent inhalation the door to, what he knew was Sungmin’s bedroom, opened.

 

Kyuhyun froze on the spot. Donghae looked with curiosity at him before moving his eyes to the owner of the apartment who emerged from his room.

 

Donghae gasped. There, right there before his eyes was standing something he would most definitely bang if not for the lack of knockers and too much between the legs.

 

Sungmin looked completely different from what he remembered. The man was simply gorgeous. His silky black hair was looking soft and was covering half of his right eye. Big eyes were looking at him in surprise and perfectly pouted lips were slightly parted.

 

Hae choked on his own saliva as he bowed and tried to utter a greeting.

 

‘Ugh… hello?’ Sungmin responded just bowing his head. ‘Kyuhyun?’ The man turned to his employee probably wanting to know what he was doing bringing his friend.

 

‘He just… tagged along.’ Kyuhyun said slowly and moved swiftly around the man who just nodded.

 

‘I t-thought about eating lunch with K-Kyu.’ Donghae stuttered stilled stunned by the sudden change in the man.

 

‘Ohhhh.’ Sungmin turned to him and smiled. ‘We can eat together.’ He suggested and walked to the kitchen.

 

Hae quickly discarded of his shoes and after throwing his jacket on the couch he walked into the kitchen. What he saw surprised him even further. Sungmin was leaning on Kyuhyun, his head propped on younger’s shoulder. Which was already strange in itself considering Kyuhyun had to bend his legs and knees for his employer to be able to do that, meaning Kyuhyun was accommodating to the man. Kyuhyun wasn’t accommodating to anyone. Ever.

 

When he came back home, leaving already exhausted looking Kyuhyun to his duties, he tried not to think about the glances his friend was throwing at his employer.

 

***

 

Next few days were rather torturous for Kyuhyun. He knew it was ridiculous and he was smacking himself on the daily basis every time his eyes lingered for too long on Sungmin’s form, but he couldn’t help it. Sungmin was simply stunning and everything that he was doing previously and that never attracted much attention from Kyuhyun suddenly made the house help sigh and whimper.

 

The way Sungmin was always on some candy while reading or listening to his music player looked completely different without all the stubble. The plump and pouty lips were then glistening invitingly and Kyuhyun couldn’t stay in the same room as his employer for longer than a few minutes when the elder was going at it.

 

Before, Kyuhyun never paid attention to the patches of skin visible whenever Sungmin was scratching his stomach but right now Kyuhyun couldn’t count how many times he already dropped whatever he was carrying whenever he caught the glimpse of pale and smooth skin stretched over lean muscles. Of course, the amount of flesh Sungmin was uncovering wasn’t even that much, but Kyuhyun's overactive brain never failed to bring him back the image of Sungmin undressing in front of him.

 

Suddenly the way Sungmin was sometimes looking straight into his eyes intently whenever he wanted to get something or get out of doing something made Kyuhyun swallow and want to bang his head against the wall. Because just as he thought a few weeks before, Sungmin’s wide eyes did look adorable and puppy-like on someone other than Stinky. Kyuhyun just didn’t think that the other person would turn out to be the same person but after transformation. Sungmin was like a freaking butterfly. And Kyuhyun knew he wasn’t making any sense even in his own head.

 

ion station, as Kyuhyun named the drawer where Sungmin stacked his related stuff, didn’t bring disgust onto Kyuhyun's face anymore. Instead he was hyperventilating and adoring different shades of red whenever the time to clean the whole nightstand was coming. And suddenly he started to envy the hookers. Lucky es.

 

Kyuhyun wasn’t a hormonal teenager anymore. He was, at least supposed to be, a grown man. For twenty six years of his life he managed to control his urges and he was past that period when he was to whatever aroused him at that moment. He didn’t want to talk about some things that made him look like a erted creep in the middle of some places. Like a zoo. Everything would be fine if Sungmin stayed in his hobo attire at least. But no, almost everyday he was dressing up in pre-chosen by Hyukjae sets and heading to fulfill his schedules. Kyuhyun could probably mold his in jeans in stone by this point. And his chest either covered by some fancy dress shirt or t-shirt that was hugging his pectorals way too tightly for Kyuhyun's overactive imagination.

 

He was giving this thing three months. He read that this was the time for some hormones to calm down and go back to normal. He was sure that it would pass because there was no way he was truly interested in the man. But for now he had to endure.

 

And Sungmin wasn’t making the enduring easier.

 

***

 

‘Kyuhyun?’

 

Groaning internally, because he just sat down, Kyuhyun turned his head away from the TV. He was tired and moody. Donghae called him that afternoon when he was still at university saying that the landlady called the deratization team and had the whole building sealed for the next two days. The elder was thoughtful enough to grab a few of Kyuhyun's clothes and toiletries and drop them off at the guard’s station in Sungmin’s building.

 

It meant Kyuhyun had nowhere to go and ed about it to Sungmin while preparing lunch. He didn’t expect his employer to suggest he slept in the guest room, he was thinking about raiding Ryeowook's flat but with this outcome all other options flew out of his head instantly. He didn’t even care where Donghae was anymore, he could be sleeping under the sink at his work for all he cared.

 

And so, currently it was an early evening, Kyuhyun finished all of his work and knowing that Sungmin already holed himself in his studio again he stretched his form on the couch to watch some movie before sleeping. He was already feeling too much at home in that place. But of course Sungmin had to emerge from his bedroom five minutes into the movie.

 

Kyuhyun's eyes landed on his employer. Sungmin was in his usual home clothes, grey sweats with some impossible to remove stains, both legs tucked into colorful socks. On the top he had white long-sleeved v-neck made from some thin material. Black rimmed glasses were propped on his nose, a little lower than they should be and the man was squinting his eyes to see better over them. They were only accentuating how big Sungmin’s eyes were which made Kyuhyun sigh once again as he looked at the pouting man. Damn, Sungmin knew how to pout.

 

‘Yeah? I finished everything, food’s in fridge. You want something else?’ He recited and asked because despite the fact that he was off duty this was still his workplace.

 

For a moment Sungmin was looking at him. Then he looked down and to the side. At least his back wasn’t slumped anymore, lately he was going around at his full height, which wasn’t that much but still more, chest pushed out reminding Kyuhyun that he was working out. Despite his delicate and slightly feminine face Sungmin was the epitome of male.

 

‘I’m bored.’ Finally Sungmin said and took a few steps towards the couch and stopped right next to Kyuhyun's head making the younger strain his neck to look at him. ‘What are you doing?’

 

‘Watching a movie…’ Younger explained slowly. Sungmin wasn’t slow. He was just detached. A lot. ‘Wanna join?’ He didn’t know why he suggested this to the man since it was his living room, his couch and his TV but still it seemed like something Sungmin needed to hear.

 

Nodding eagerly in a moment Sungmin was sitting on the other side of the couch, legs pulled up as he snuggled into the crook between the armrest and backrest. The movie wasn’t anything special, just some Korean historical drama but it was interesting and Kyuhyun found himself immersed in it. At least until he heard some shifting.

 

He almost yelped when he turned his head and saw how Sungmin was sitting just beside him, eyes glued to the TV. Again, nothing new. The man moved like a cat.

 

Placing a hand over his racing heart Kyuhyun huffed and went back to watching the movie, this time a lot more conscious about the body next to his. And it was a good thing he was. Because a few minutes later he felt familiar weight pressing into his side. Sungmin was slowly wriggling his way under Kyuhyun's arm and snuggling closely to his side. When he finished he was plastered against Kyuhyun, his head resting on younger’s chest as he was continuing to watch the movie.

 

Kyuhyun on the other hand was trying hard not to jump up and close himself in the guest room. Sungmin smelled like some cologne, he came back from interview an hour before and still didn’t take shower. So also his hair was slick and shiny, adoring his face. Thankfully, there was no make up on him, the last time Kyuhyun saw the man after some TV recording he slapped himself so hard Sungmin asked if maybe he d someone on the bus. But the smoky look the stylist gave Sungmin was doing funny things to Kyuhyun's sanity.

 

His arm was going numb and Kyuhyun almost couldn’t feel his since he was sitting so awkwardly but he didn’t plan to move anytime soon. Sungmin was still awake, eyes following the scenes on the screen, body still wiggling against Kyuhyun's. After another hour Kyuhyun was pressed into the seat of the couch while Sungmin was sprawled on him like on a mattress. And he was still awake judging from the slurping noises he was making while on his candy.

 

Kyuhyun's eyes were burning a hole in the ceiling (‘Ugh, there is a spider web.’) as he stayed rigid, hands on either side of his body as he tried very hard to calm himself down. Sungmin was a rather restless creature so he was shifting and wiggling all the time, his legs brushing against places Kyuhyun didn’t want them to brush against. He didn’t know the man would have such effect on him.

 

‘Ugh, I’m falling.’ Sungmin murmured and again shifted but this time so much that he slid a little from Kyuhyun's body and made himself comfortable between younger’s side and the backrest. He pushed himself up so that his mouth and nose were at the level with Kyuhyun's neck, threw one leg over his employee’s stomach and while still immersed in the late night comedy show he started drumming his fingers on Kyuhyun's chest but only after he moaned with appreciation for his newfound position.

 

Kyuhyun swore and almost felt tears in his eyes.

 

***

 

Brightness and chirping of annoying birds woke him up. His back was hurting. His neck was hurting. His shoulder was hurting. Did he even still have legs? Because he couldn’t feel them.

 

Groaning painfully Kyuhyun tried to shift but heavy weight that was cutting the circulation from his legs and pressing into his arm didn’t allow him to. Slowly opening his eyes he saw white.

 

There was a moment of consternation. He blinked a few times. It was still white. Did he go blind during the night?

 

The weight that was pinning him shifted and he caught a sniff of familiar cologne. His eyes widened as he slowly craned his neck to look up. He saw a chin. So at least he wasn’t blind. But slowly it was coming back to him, where he was and with whom.

 

Flexing his fingers he felt warm skin under his palm. Inhaling deeply a few times to calm himself he moved his hand the skin in the process and the person he was with sighed, arms that were wrapped around his shoulders tightened and relaxed.

 

Kyuhyun was lying on the couch in Sungmin’s living room wrapped tightly in the said man’s embrace. One of his arms was thrown over elder’s waist on his back, under the t-shirt the man was wearing. The other hand was between their bodies pushed flat against the lean stomach, also under the t-shirt meaning he could feel the hard muscles under his fingers.

 

His head was pushed into the crook of Sungmin’s neck, a hand in his hair keeping it in that position. His legs were entangled with the other’s.

 

This was the closest he had ever been with another human being, his mother included probably. And it seemed Sungmin was very comfortable judging from his even breathing suggesting that he was still sleeping.

 

How did they end up like this? Well, Kyuhyun remembered falling asleep with Sungmin lying on him. He didn’t think the man would stay. And it looked like he even shifted them so that he was the one holding Kyuhyun, not the other way around.

 

Kyuhyun felt small and like a kid in this embrace. As if Sungmin was trying to protect him from something.

 

Feeling the hot blush spreading on his face Kyuhyun started to wiggle. This was too much, he needed to get out of the embrace before he decided it was too comfortable. He hoped it wouldn’t wake the other male but unfortunately it did.

 

Sungmin made some strange sound in the back of his throat while his body tensed and relaxed in the process of stretching. His hands never leaving Kyuhyun's hair and shoulder blade. Instead Kyuhyun almost mewled at the fingers treading softly through his strands and digging a little into his skin on the back.

 

A few seconds later Kyuhyun felt a cheek nuzzling his hair and he decided that a moment longer and he would put a collar on himself and start purring.

 

‘I want a dog.’

 

The words were sudden and spoken in a familiar groggy voice.

 

Sungmin shifted and soon they were sitting up. Somehow Kyuhyun, in his more than dazed state, landed on his employer’s laps. He was looking around the place trying to register what just happened.

 

‘I need to pee, get up.’

 

Kyuhyun heard the words but didn’t comprehend them. He lifted his head heavily and found that his nose was millimeters away from Sungmin’s. The man’s eyes were puffy from sleep and he was staring intently at him.

 

‘Up Kyuhyun.’ A bad morning breath brushed against Kyuhyun's nose but he didn’t flinch. Instead he moved his hand that was still lingering on the stomach of the elder. Sungmin’s brow rose before he slowly got up, hands secured under Kyuhyun's legs and back and lifted the man while standing up before turning to face the couch and placing him back on it. He smiled and patted his employee’s head. ‘Good boy.’

 

Kyuhyun shivered from the lack of warmth pressed against him and was just sitting like that for a few moments before cogwheels clicked in his head and started turning. Then his eyes widened and he jumped from the couch and looked around. Sungmin was already gone.

 

Taking a few big breaths Kyuhyun quickly walked to the bathroom next to his temporary room. He needed a shower. A long cold shower.