Part 19

Love Dust

I have to thank all of you who commented. I didn't expect such response to my rant from previous chapter. It's obvious that many people still read this story and I'm really glad to see that now. I tried to respond to most comments that you left me this one time. Normally, I can't really do it because I'm quite busy with my real life and I'm happy if I have time for writing. I hope you'll excuse me if I won't reply this time, a busy week ahead of me. I need to take care of some heath issues I've been ignoring last few months weeks. But if I find the time I'll try to answer those comments that'll ask any questions! And sorry to repeat that again - please no 'UPDATE SOON' comments, I think I'm updating quite fast and regularly, no need to rush me more...

***

The image of Henry in Sungmin’s arms was embedded in Kyuhyun's head as they were driving to the composer’s apartment. Henry was already taller than his mentor, but when Sungmin enveloped him in his arms and tucked his head under his chin he was looking small and defenseless. The fact that he was crouching was barely noticeable when Sungmin was his blond hair and they both were smiling so blissfully. Henry was even cuter in real life than on the pictures. He was the epitome of cuteness with his puffy cheeks and small crescent shaped eyes sparkling since the moment he entered the backstage room. Kyuhyun felt left out like never before. Even more then when Donghae was reaching second base on the seat next to his with the girl in the cinema.

 

If he thought he was miserable before he didn’t even know what to call the spasms that his heart was going through and the awful nausea that was growing in his stomach. Damn, his eyes were stinging even and all he could think about was that loving hug. His thoughts were torn between screaming don’t touch, he’s mine, I take care of him and trying to reason that Sungmin was just his employer.

 

It didn’t help that Sungmin was just his normal self, not noticing what his house help was going through. Or so he thought.

 

***

 

‘Are you feeling sick Kyu?’

 

Kyuhyun jumped a little. He didn’t hear the other. Turning quickly around he saw Sungmin standing in the doorway of the guest room. He ditched the jacket already but was still in his dark navy slacks, his socked feet were only partly in the room as if he were hesitant about going in. The beige dress shirt was still perfectly buttoned and the tie, only a tone lighter then his suit, was tight on his neck. The decorative stripe on the collar was adding some elegance and chic to his overall look.

 

Kyuhyun swallowed thickly. He liked how Hyukjae styled the man’s hair up so that it was creating elegant wave on the top of his head but also uncovering the whole face of the composer who normally went with his fringe obscuring at least half of his flawless face. Looking down at the tie that he took off a moment before Kyuhyun the material.

 

‘Nah. Tired maybe. But it was interesting.’ He added quickly not to insult Sungmin, who took him to the showcase. He knew how expensive the tickets were and felt grateful even if it wasn’t exactly his cup of tea.

 

Sungmin was obviously wavering and thinking hard about something before he took a diffident step into the room.

 

‘You didn’t like Henry.’ The composer spoke finally startling the other.

 

Kyuhyun again looked up in surprise. There was something akin to sadness written on the beautiful face of the elder male.

 

‘No, it’s not that. I don’t know him, how can I like him or not?!’ He explained quickly but saw how Sungmin raised his brow and regarded him with doubt. Taking a big breath Kyuhyun bit his upper lip before releasing the air. ‘Well, I wasn’t fond of him.’

 

Sungmin nodded and took a couple of more steps towards his house help. ‘Why? If he said something when I went out I’ll make him apologize next time we go.’ He seemed genuinely concerned.

 

Something in Kyuhyun leaped with happiness but then he remembered the hug his boss and the violinist shared and the twisting in his stomach returned. ‘No, he didn’t. It’s nothing.’ Kyuhyun turned again and walked to the dresser where he put the tie and returned to his spot beside the bed. He was surprised to see that Sungmin was right there and staring at him.

 

‘Are you sure you’re not feeling ill?’ The elder’s hand rose to Kyuhyun's forehead and he it checking if he wasn’t burning because his face was flushed and his eyes were glazed. He moved the strands out of the younger’s eyes before his hand dropped his shoulder and squeezed it.

 

Kyuhyun's breath was quickening. He loved those small touches that Sungmin was showering him with the last few weeks. They were different from the times the composer was snuggling into him or plastering his body against his back. Those acts were for Sungmin to get his dose of human contact. But the touches seemed for Kyuhyun. The ruffling of hair or straightening them out when they were too ruffled, of the cheek, caressing his nape when they were watching TV and Kyuhyun was sitting on the floor between Sungmin’s legs. Kyuhyun was leaning into that touch and it was calming him down. And he knew that the elder was aware of doing it because he was always looking straight at him or into his eyes. Noticing that it was Kyuhyun.

 

But there was that hug and the happiness in Sungmin’s face when he saw the young violinist.

 

Feeling the goosebumps already Kyuhyun clenched his jaw before speaking. ‘I don’t think I’ll go to the next showcases.’

 

Sungmin’s eyes widened. ‘Why?’

 

Sudden thought crossed Kyuhyun's mind for the first time. Before he only wanted to look at Sungmin and be near. Now he wanted to lean in and kiss the man. So much. And he knew that he already walked past the line too far.

 

Bracing himself he swallowed sudden lump that formed in his throat. ‘Sungmin… I think it’d better if you found a new house help. The place is clean and they won’t escape anymore.’

 

Sungmin’s face was changing with every word. From surprise to panic in a few seconds.

 

‘What? No! Why?!’ He raised his voice. It was the first time he spoke like that.

 

‘I just… shouldn’t work here anymore.’ The younger tried to step away but the firm grip on his shoulder stopped him. Sungmin was stronger than him, much stronger.

 

‘But I can’t have anyone else! I don’t want anyone else, you’re perfect!’ The man was speaking fast.

 

As much as Kyuhyun's heart rejoiced at those words he also knew that the man meant it only in reference to his work. He really was a perfect house help already and no matter how much he would try to deny it he discovered that he really liked that job.

 

‘Hire some professional. They’ll be as good, maybe better. I’ll leave notes and everything about your eating habits and the cuddling thing, they might be a little freaked out at first though.’ He listed out with difficulty, because his throat was constricting.

 

‘I can’t cuddle to anyone else. I want to cuddle you.’ It was evident that Sungmin was panicking. His voice was higher than normal and his forehead was glistering with sweat. He was nervous, worried… anxious. Kyuhyun hated himself for making the man like that. He only wanted him to be always content and happy. And smiling that amazing smile, preferably at him. Sungmin’s declarations were just making it harder to leave.

 

‘Don’t say things like that and then hug others like there’s no tomorrow.’ Kyuhyun hated how his voice cracked. He wasn’t even aware of the volume of his feeling for the smaller male until this moment. He wasn’t aware how much that hug in the backstage hurt him.

 

Sungmin backed his head a little with surprise, his brows furrowed as he was searching Kyuhyun's suddenly miserably sad face for any hint. Then he remembered the one hug he shared that day.

 

‘Henry is like my younger brother. I would hug Sungjin the same if I were allowed to.’ It was the first time Sungmin spoke his brother’s name. Before Kyuhyun knew about him only from some legal documents. The composer’s parents filled a restraining order against him after they learned he was gay. ‘I hug Henry thinking that’s Sungjin. I hug you and I think only about you.’

 

Kyuhyun swallowed thickly and breathed in raggedly. ‘I want much more than a cuddle and a hug.’ He whispered.

 

Silence filled the room and Kyuhyun waited for Sungmin to step away from him and tell him to get out. Or even throw a punch. But nothing like that came. Instead Sungmin leaned towards him.

 

‘ing Heechul was right.’ The elder growled before the distance between them became nothing.

 

Suddenly Sungmin’s lips were on his and Kyuhyun's wide eyes were staring into the other’s ones. The thought registered.

 

He was being kissed by Sungmin. Kyuhyun was currently being kissed by the man he was pining after the last two months. Sighing, he relaxed and closed his eyes. This was more than he could wish for at that moment.

 

Sungmin’s lips were wonderfully soft and plump against Kyuhyun's. They weren’t moving, just being there. Waiting as Kyuhyun hesitantly raised his arms and wrapped them around the shoulder’s of the man in front of him instantly, bringing their bodies together. He growled when he felt familiar form pressing into his and arms sneaking around his waist. Then suddenly Sungmin pushed more and there was a tongue expertly working on opening Kyuhyun's more than willing mouth.

 

Kyuhyun was never kissed before. He saw it being done and understood the mechanism behind it but when it came to practice… he didn’t know a thing. So when slick and warm tongue slipped into his mouth and touched his he shivered and slid his hand into Sungmin’s hair before squeezing the strands. The tongue withdrew and he felt a chuckle emit from the chest pressed tightly against his.

 

‘You’re a .’ It wasn’t a question and Kyuhyun felt a new wave of hotness spread on his face. He was about to retort, say something smartass. But Sungmin obviously didn’t want that. ‘For once shut up and learn.’ Elder’s voice was low and Kyuhyun clamped his mouth shut immediately.

 

Not releasing him, Sungmin pushed against Kyuhyun's body until the younger had to sit down on the bed. Nudging his legs apart with his knee Sungmin towered over the other. ‘Move up the bed.’ He commanded and Kyuhyun obliged sliding to the center as if under a spell. His eyes were never leaving Sungmin’s face that suddenly looked dark, but promising. His breath was hitching but from completely different reasons than before.

 

In a moment he was lying flat on the bed, Sungmin hovering over him, one knee between his legs. ‘Now it’s fair you giant.’ He whispered into his ear and kissed the lobe before moving to the jaw and placing butterfly kisses along the way to Kyuhyun's lips. ‘Wet your lips.’ He said slowly, his upper lip brushing against the other’s one.

 

Kyuhyun nodded just slightly, his eyes wide, and he brought his tongue out and moved it across his lips. Sungmin’s eyes were fixated on them, and he groaned when they were glistening and inviting. ‘Part them a little more.’ Was his next order and immediately the lips opened more.

 

Kyuhyun instinctively pushed his head more into the mattress when Sungmin leaned down and connected their lips. The elder was kissing them slowly, nipping at them, before he covered them whole with his. Kyuhyun tried responding, tried copying the movements and was happy to hear a grunt of appreciation from the man above. A hand sneaked between their bodies onto his chest and slowly the buttons of his shirt were becoming undone.

 

This time, when Sungmin’s tongue entered his mouth, Kyuhyun was less surprised. He shivered again because the feeling was strange and yet amazing. It was soft and warm and curling around his tongue in a way that made him want to wrap his arms around the other man and bring him closer. And then he remembered his could.

 

He felt Sungmin’s smile when he uncertainly flicked his tongue against his and pressed at it. Getting the message Sungmin withdrew and allowed the younger to taste him instead. He knew he had a fast learner in his hands.

 

Kyuhyun's shirt was mostly opened aside from the part where it was still tucked into younger’s pants so Sungmin pulled at it. Kyuhyun gasped with surprise, the heated kiss they were already sharing broke and younger looked down his chest. He was panting heavily. The hand that managed to the rest of his shirt was caressing his stomach, sliding up his chest to pectorals, brushing the s and again going down to the thin line of hair under the navel. He looked back up into the face of the man that was staring at him with intensity. Then he looked to his neck and after some maneuvering brought his hands to the knot of the tie. Sungmin smiled at him encouragingly. Breathing out Kyuhyun loosened the tie and managed to take it off the man’s neck before his shaking fingers moved to the buttons of the shirt. In the meantime Sungmin lowered his head, making the job a little harder for Kyuhyun, and started to place wet kisses on younger’s neck. He was waiting. When a hand slid into his shirt and moved slowly against his stomach he abandoned his task and attached his mouth to Kyuhyun's again.

 

Kyuhyun responded with newfound fervor. He was still clumsy and inexperienced but he was trying to make up for it with enthusiasm. His tongue was battling with the other and it seemed that Sungmin decided to give up for a moment. Kyuhyun explored elder’s mouth and at some point must have done something very well because Sungmin moaned and shifted his whole form. The knee that was keeping Kyuhyun's legs apart straightened and a hard thigh pressed into younger’s groin startling him before he whimpered into the kiss at the sudden pleasure shooting from his groin into his whole body. Only barely he registered the hardness pressing into his hip as Sungmin started rocking against him bringing new waves of feeling he knew but which felt so completely different when given by someone else.

 

Kyuhyun's brain was trying to wrap around the situation. Somehow he went from being completely miserable and ready to quit his job, because he was pretty sure he was falling hard for his employer, to lying on the bed with said employer rocking their bodies together with a clear intention of where this was heading. He didn’t think Sungmin would make such move. It wasn’t in his nature to take such initiative despite how much he liked .

 

‘ing Heechul was right.’

 

Kyuhyun's eyes shot open. This sudden behavior wasn’t sudden. And Sungmin was always doing what other people told him to do.

 

Pushing at the shoulders of the man above him Kyuhyun drew in a breath. Sungmin was panting heavily, his plump lips even more pouty, swollen from the kisses. Strands from his carefully styles hairdo were falling onto his forehead and eyes were fogged with desire. His cheeks were rosy and he was the most beautiful picture that Kyuhyun had ever seen. But still, the thought didn’t want to leave him.

 

‘Did Heechul tell you to do this?’ He asked breathlessly and barely recognized his hoarse voice.

 

 Something in Sungmin’s face shifted. He was looking down for a moment before he nodded just barely. ‘He told me to make a move if you ever showed that it was fine.’

 

Kyuhyun clenched his hands. ‘Would you if he didn’t?’

 

Sungmin blinked a few times before answering. ‘No.’

 

This time the stinging in his eyes was unbearable. Kyuhyun closed his eyes to stop it but it got only worse, he felt wetness sipping out and onto his lashes. Suddenly he started to struggle but Sungmin wasn’t holding him forcefully and in a moment Kyuhyun was standing over the bed. Sungmin was looking at him surprised and worried.

 

‘I’m just another order from your agent. You can’t have hookers so he told you to find relief somewhere else and I’m available and willing so you’re taking the chance. Cause Heechul told you to.’ He was seething. He felt used and cheated. The first person in his life that made him feel like he did was just using him.

 

He quickly looked around and grabbed the light sweater and jeans he came in before changing into the suit. Sungmin was still lying stunned on the bed not saying a word.

 

Without looking behind, Kyuhyun stormed into the living room, kicked off the slacks he was still in and the crumpled shirt. He didn’t care where they landed. He just wanted to get out of that apartment. When he was already dressed in his own clothes and on the way to the door he threw one last glance towards the guest room. Sungmin was standing in the corridor, his shirt opened and hair a mess. His face was blank.

 

The spasms that shook his body in the elevator when he was crouching were completely unknown to him. He was crying so hard, like never before. He never cried but this time tears didn’t want to stop and he couldn’t breath, his lungs were hurting and his nose was running and he could barely see anything when the elevator stopped and he shot out of it.

 

***

 

Donghae was running to the door at the incessant ringing. He had no idea who could it be at this hour. Kyuhyun was sleeping at slob’s apartment after that concert or whatever they were going to and he didn’t have any other friend who would seek him out at this time.

 

Suddenly dread made his chest constrict. He opened the locks and swung the door open.

 

The lump wearing Kyuhyun's sweater was crouching on the doorstep, shaking and sounding as if it were weeping.

 

Donghae stared for a moment.

 

‘Kyuhyun?’

 

The lump raised its head and Donghae flinched. Kyuhyun's eyes were red and swollen, his cheeks were completely wet with what must have been tears. He was breathing hard.

 

‘What the happened?!’ The elder dropped to his knees and didn’t know what to do. Should he touch the man? His hands were hovering over the other’s shoulders.

 

Suddenly the door to the apartment beside his opened and a girl dressed in shorts and tank top appeared in them.

 

‘What’s that? Is he okay?’ She looked with worry at Kyuhyun who was still crying and shaking.

 

‘Yeah, he’ll be fine.’ Hae responded quickly looking at his friend. Then he snapped his head up at the girl and flashed her his smile. ‘But I might need a little consolation after I tuck him in.’ He winked.

 

The girl raised her brow and shut the door with a thud but not before throwing moron at him.

 

‘So she’s from the smart ones, huh…’ Donghae shrugged his shoulders. A particularly loud weep made him concentrate on his friend again. ‘C’mon, let’s get you into the apartment before you wake the rest of our neighbours.’