Not Yet

Safe and Sound

Having it only been two weeks since the two of them arrived in Changwon, Junghwa had gotten used to eating ramen for the past two weeks, and she was beginning to enjoy it. During those two weeks of being together, Woohyun never left Junghwa's side, that is unless she had to go to the bathroom or something along those lines. The both of them were scared that sometime soon Junghwa's parents would come to them personally and take her away, or else, her parents had people to take her away from him. Snuggling together on the king sized bed and watching a movie, Junghwa began to hum a song she loved to play on the piano: Yiruma River Flows In You.

 

"Stop it babe," Woohyun mumbled, trying to pay attention to the movie they were watching. Junghwa stopped humming and looked up at him. She gave his lips a light peck before getting up from the bed to go towards the small table by the t.v. and grabbed the small tray of kimbap that they bought earlier today.

 

"Want to eat some?" She asked him showing him the food. Woohyun nodded his head and Junghwa brought them over and sat back down on the bed beside. She grabbed one and held it up to Woohyun's mouth and began feeding him and herself the food. "Woo," Junghwa placed the empty food on the nightstand and straddled him. Woohyun's eyes went wide when Junghwa climbed on him.

 

"W-what are you doing?" Woohyun swallowed a lump that formed in his throat as he looked at her still shocked as ever.

 

"What do you mean?" Tilting her head to the side, looking at him with those innocent eyes.

 

"Why are you on top of me?" He murmured. Woohyun saw her lips curve into a small smirk before turning back into a smile. Woohyun held back a smirk and took her hand, pulling her closer to him. "I know exactly what you're doing," he said. "I'll go along with you," a playful smirk on his face. .

 

"What exactly am I doing?" She placed kisses along his jaw and down to his collar bone. Junghwa was glad that he was wearing a white v-neck today. "I really like your collar bones, Mister Nam,"  Junghwa playfully nibbled on his collarbone before she began to on it, giving him a purple bruise. She pulled away and smiled in satisfaction when she saw her masterpiece.

 

"You give me a mark, I give you a mark," he said, flipping their positions around with Junghwa on the bottom and Woohyun was on top, he bent down and began to kiss her lips while his hands slowly slipped up her loose shirt and trailed up her slim stomach. Junghwa let out a small moan as she felt a new sensation go through her body as Woohyun began to touch her body. Woohyun parted from her and they both caught their breaths while looking into each others eyes. There was no lust seen, only love; only the love that has grown over the course of the past two-three weeks between the two of them.

 

With a breathtaking smile, Junghwa pulled Woohyun closer to her until their lips touched and she felt that electrifying touch between the two of them. That night, the two of them made love with each other.

 


 

Woohyun woke up to the sound of soft mumbles of incoherent words being said. Furrowing his brows, he opened one eye and saw Junghwa resting on his chest with the royal blue blanket pulled up to her shoulders. A soft smile played on his lips as he watched her sleep so peacefully. He remembered what happened last night, he remembered how they made love.

 

He saw Junghwa move around and saw her opening her eyes and let out a yawn. She looked at Woohyun with a sleepy smile. "Get up sunshine," he sang to her, as he got up from the bed, removing the blanket off of him, revealing his body. Junghwa let out a small squeal and covered her face with the sheets but quickly took the blanket off.

 

"It smells nasty!" She whined, almost crying as she used the pillows to block her body.

 

"Well, that's all of you that smells then," he smiled at her as he grabbed a towel and covered his bottom half. "Well, that's how the both of us smell like, plus, you weren't complaining last night anyways." With a playful wink he disappeared into the bathroom and took a shower.

 

After the both of them were done cleaning themselves up, they decided that it would be a good idea for the both of them to go out and get some things to eat for the next couple of days before they leave to go back to Seoul and stay with a friend of Woohyun's for a week or so before going back to his house.

 

The two of them had stopped at the corner store that they've been at the past few days, picking out food for them that'd last for a long time.

 

Swinging their interlaced hands together while picking out their food together, Junghwa had a funny feeling in the pit of her stomach, almost like butterflies, but more serious and not filled with any frilling emotions of love, it was more filled with a sense of danger and caution. Placing in other pack of ramen in, she looked at Woohyun and nodded her head.

 

"I'm done for now," she told him with a smile. "Is this all you want too?" Looking int into the basket which was only filled with the food she picked.

 

"This is fine with me," He reassured her, pulling her to the register to pay for their food. Woohyun kept looking out the window and saw a black car that has stopped. The driver got out of the car and went to the back door, opening it, revealing Mister Lee dressed in a black designer suit. His heart dropped as he began thinking of a way to get out, but he knew better. He knew exactly what was happening.

, I didn't think he'd show up already.