Secret Love Note from Pretty Boy

Not Just for Monday

Choice of Song: Lost in Love by Neon Bunny

 

"Our special guest for today is Lee Jong Suk."

 

Lee Jong Suk is my younger dongseang that I cherish much. I have known him since his debut. He was really shy when he first debuted in this big industry. He was quiet and does not talk much especially around girls. He is a caring and thoughtful person with a charming personality. it is impossible for anyone to not adore him. I am proud of the success that he achieves in his acting career. He is adjusting pretty well to his entertainment activities as well.

 

The filming starts at 9am. Today's show is entertaining and fun. Jong Suk and I have to act as a secret couple and complete couple mission secretly in front of the members without them noticing. It is fairly challenging to carry out secret missions because our members pick up unusual things fast. Initially, I worried a lot that it will be odd to have secret skinship-mission with Jong Suk. I feel excited to carry out couple mission with another man in front of Gary Oppa without being caught by him though. At first, it was really awkward for the two of us but it got more natural after that and we won for completing the secret couple missions.

 

"Oh, Noona. Did you see the note that I left you with the beverage?" Jong Suk asks.

 

"Note? Gary Oppa just took the drink. I gave it to him because he said he was thirsty. You won't mind, right?" I explained slowly.

 

"You mean you gave him without looking at the note...huh?" He seems a little upset.

 

"What note? Is it important? Should I take it back from Gary Oppa now?" I am confused and wonder what is this all about.

 

"I wish you could...," he pauses, "wait Noona..."

 

I am about to dash to the door but Jong Suk stops me. I stand at the doorway, turn and look at him. He has a smirk on his face.

 

"On second thought, I think that is too much of a hassle. Moreover, I am certain Gary Hyung probably won't be bothered by it. Or will he?"

 

'What is this? Why is Jong Suk acting a little strange? What is written on the note?' I thought to myself.

 

The atmosphere of the room turns suspicious all of a sudden. " You did not write anything weird right?"

 

Jong Suk did not forget to give me his killer smile before he leaves for his next schedule.

 

 


"Oppa, did you see a note?" I ask Oppa as soon as he enters my living room.

 

Before he settles down on the couch, I repeat my question again.

 

"Why? Oh, THAT note," he replies sarcastically.

 

"So, there really is a note. What it says?" I move closer beside him, wanting for a reply instantly.

 

Oppa took out a folded paper from his jean pocket. I said 'Thank you' without looking at his face. I am about to lose my patience. My curiousity is killing me inside. I quickly unfold the note and read it.

 

"Aigoo, I have to keep an eye of this sweet girl here. Who has higher popularity among the guys than you?" Oppa teases, can no longer hide his jealousy.

 

[ Jihyo Noona, this is Jong Suk.

If you haven't get married to Gary Hyung in five years time, I'll come back for you.

Please remember that and wait for me. ]

 

A few lines are written neatly across the tiny paper and immediately I recognise they are Jong Suk's handwriting. I cannot bring myself to believe that this is actually a 'love note' from Jong Suk.

 

"Omo..." I am flabbergasted and my jaws literally drop.

 

Oppa playfully pretends to support my jaws to help closing my mouth up. My face heats up and turn red immediately.

 

"Ooh? Oh?! Song Jihyo, are you blushing right now?" Gary Oppa gets even more jealous seeing my reaction.

 

"It is almost impossible to believe this is from the young pretty boy I've known for years, who was once shy....has finally grown up, hasn't he."

 

Rather than seeing myself as a woman to Jong Suk, I feel more like a big sister or an younger aunt to him. I am pleased to see him transforming from a pretty boy into a mature man who is bold and honest with his feelings.

 

"Should I be getting nervous now?" Oppa tries to get back my attention when he places his hand on my waist.

 

"Yes, you should!" I grin back as I caress his face gently.

 

"That lil' brat." He hugs me closer to him.

 

 

 

 

 

How long has it been already? Almost a year I guess. I finished one new chapter earlier but the browser went crazy and the worst part is I-DiDNT-SAVE! Yeap, and p-o-o-f~ All gone. Dang, then I rewrite the whole chapter again. And finally it is done. Sorry for keeping my lovely readers waiting.