(II) The Gary Christmas 2013

Not Just for Monday

Choice of Song: Colour Ring by Winner

 

"Merry Christmas, everyone!" The atmosphere seems to be brightened up once you have arrived. All members are busy exchanging Christmas wishes with each other.

"I saw what you did there," you frown.

 

"Jihyo ah~", I try to stop you but you walk past me without a greeting.

 

I am confused of what is going on. I wish that we can have a proper conversation as soon as possible. It really worries me that you are bothered by something, perhaps something i did unintentionally.

 

* * * * *

 

"Jihyo, are you feeling okay?"

 

Tsk, okay...? Sure I am! Who do you think I am huh? I thought furiously.

 

"I...yeah, I'm alright," I lie. Trying to keep my replies short on purpose, I am not in the mood to talk now.


"Come on, tell me, tell me.." Gary Oppa try to soften me up by showing a little aegyo.

 

"I said nothing is wrong." Still pretending as if nothing have happened.

 

"Look Jihyo, not that I couldn't notice the fact that you are avoiding me since just now."

 

After hearing that, I feel even more pissed off. I am still reluctant to explain anything.

 

"You know oppa cares a lot for you. I don't want to be the one that upset you."

 

I slowly turn to Gary Oppa and meet his eyes. His sincere look has finally weaken me and I am ready to tell him why I am acting so strangely.


"Uhhh...it was about the...the...the," I stutter over my words.

 

"...about the kissing incident at your Singapore fanmeeting," I blurt everthing out.


I heard Oppa burst into a big laughter before I actually finish it. He even have teary eyes for laughing too hard. I am really embarrassed and can't help but turn my head away. I really want to find a hole to hide under the ground. Feeling unbeliveable about myself for caring about this stuff. As a professional actress, with a lot of  acting experiences, I never feel awkward to act in those kissing scenes or even bed scenes. Yet I can't believe myself getting jealous over a pepero kissing game. I feel like I am not acting as my usual self right now.

 

I try to sound more rational, at least I try my best to pretend to look not being over sensitive.


"I know it is a fan service, no big deal. I know it is not Oppa's intention. Gil Oppa pushed you..I saw that. So, you end up kissing that girl...by accident..I know it is..."
 


I am struggling really hard to find the correct expression. I pout because I am mad at myself. I give up finishing my sentence.

 

Gary Oppa leans closer to me, only a breath away from my face. His soft lips press onto my pouty lips gently and we share a deep kiss. I am so nervous and shocked at the same time. Blood rushes through my cheeks and I cant't help but to hold my breath.

 

"You taste sweet. I bet it is the peach flavoured lip gloss that you love carrying around."



I sense a chill from my back and feel electrifying when his skin touches against mine. My heart is pounding real hard when he holds me closer to him. I close my eyes and wrap my arms around his neck.



Then, Oppa pulls away slowly. I open my eyes and shy away from meeting his eyes. He pat on my head lightly. I like it whenever Oppa does that, feeling loved. I am dumbfounded, having a bright smile on my face. This year is indeed a special christmas.



Gary Oppa whispers at my ear in his usual mischievous tone, "Babo ya~".

 

 

 

 

 


Hello to my dear readers! I thought I was not going on writing 'Not just for Monday' after I am done with Chapter 5. Since the show is ongoing and many things happened and changed since then, I would like to continue writing about Monday Couple. Because I am too lazy to start a new story, I just continue on from my first fanfic, hope u guys don't mind. So practically up to chapter 7 was kinda the part one (during the confusion stage, because Monday Couple is having such a complicated relationship that time) and guys , I thought my story was completed but I am inspired to write something lately. Happy reading! I love reading ya comments. ^^,