Love Finding Its Way Back

Not Just for Monday

Choice of Song: When that Day Comes to Us by Urban Zakapa

 

There is still a distinct distance between us. I cannot help myself from being down that Monday Couple seems to vanish completely without leaving a trace behind. I know that Monday Couple fans are earnestly hoping to see us to be together again as the good old days on the show. I want to express my apology first if I appeared to be lack of profesionalism, one who failed to differentiate work from personal life. However, this is is no longer a 'fan service' for the fans, it is solely about me. I have not give up on you yet. Since I have returned now, little by little, I am going to work my way back to you, even we only have limited time together during the filmings.

 

As time passes by, all the news and affairs have eventually calmed down. Everyone sort of directs their attentions to Haha's marriage announcement. Good for Haha, not a playboy anymore, thanks to Byul, he found his last love.

 

In the recent episodes, we constantly get paired up whenever there is two-in-a-team grouping as if everything is planned. I am delighted and pleasant that things are finally back to their ordinary places. Ops, I am so wrong. No, they have not. Perhaps, this current situation will remain as it is for quite some while. Although u did not oppose this kind of grouping arrangement, that I believe it is arranged intentionally by the PDs, I know that you are still having your guards up. I attempt to approach you with every chance I have. I crack lame jokes such as 'Should I log in again?', 'It seems like we are in the same team too aften, did you request for this personally?'. I do not care if I make a fool out of myself, I just want to break the boundary between us soon.

 


In one of the latest episodes, we are paired together, again. We have to get to the mission location by car. I am driving and you sit quietly beside me in the passenger seat. We did not make any eye contact, not a single word is spoken. The air is still, neither of us can say a word as casually as it used to be. I need to initiate the conversation.

 

Before I could think of something better, "Isn't this the awkward feeling that couple get when they are back together again after the break up?" just rushes out my mouth.

 

You did not say much, still avoiding eye contact with me, just agreed with me and laughed it off lightly. Honestly, I am not being too disappointed because I feel truly grateful get to spend these precious short moments with you alone.

 

I never got tired of trying to make you laugh, not even once. I constantly teasing you and offer you to get back with me, giving you every 'obvious' hints whenever I have the opportunity. You tend to avoid all my stupid requests. Sometimes, members are so surprised by my bold utterances as they would exchange glance that says 'Is this guy out of his mind or what?!'. Well, that does not bother me much. I will keep on working on what I am determined to do. You may be defensive or unapproachable but it never stop me from trying.

 

During another new episode, you are required to pick your partner for the mission today. You end up choosing me because you say that today is Monday.


'Does that mean anything or it is just me overly interpreting you words?' My mind turns into a mess.


I could not express my excitement in words as I put a silly grin on my face. I quickly look for cover to hide my face because I know it has surely gotten red due to embarrassment. This was the first time you give 'approval' for the revival of Monday Couple. 



Since then, our relationship has became closer. You would respond to my chessy jokes by hitting me on my arm or sometimes even argue with me. I am relieved that you have gotten comfortable with me again. I feel like I am on cloud nine and I need to mark it on my calendar, if not having a celebration for the reconciliation of Monday Couple that I have patiently be waiting for, for so long.

 


We already did the Pepero game for countless of times previously and it still make me feel butterflies in my stomach when we have to do it again that day. I am serious nervous at that time wondering if you felt the same as me because you look calm on the outside. You never show your emotions easily, indeed you are a talented actress. 

 

Once in a while, you will initiate some Monday Couple moments which make me feel thankful and happy. The members tease us that we seem be too close to each other these days as if we are a real couple, not just look like one. That day, we have another mission at the pool. Both of us are thrown into the pool and we accidentally mistook each other's cap then put on it unconciously.

 

"One day, you guys don't even know when you two start dating each other." Jaesuk hyung teases us mercilessly.

 

It seems like the members are relieved from the taboo from talking about us as Monday Couple. Nonetheless, I am rather surprise to hear this from Jaesuk hyung. Jaesuk hyung is a respectable sumbaenim. He has always been a wise man as I know, who act considerately in the public. 

 

I am puzzled by what he said. His words arouses my curiousity and keeps me in suspense.

 

 

photo image_zpsde54aac8.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

I wish to finish this fanfic as soon as possible, Sadly, i will be having my finals in three weeks time and another assignment to due soon and plenty of other stuffs I need to complete. =/ Hectic + exhausting
So, I think of finishing what I have started. The ending of my first fanfic is coming soon. 

*Update: adding another graphic!
And i think that the ending of this chapter is kinda weak, feel like zero suspense. I changed the last line a bit. I still hope it isnt too boring for u to read. ^^