Keep It Real as It Is

Not Just for Monday

Choice of Song: Special Girl by Infinite H


As we all know very well, Jaesuk hyung is quite protective towards all the female guests, not to mention u as our only female member in the Running Man cast. If you guys followed the show from the beginning, you probably notice that Jaesuk hyung is the one who holds strong objection to our love-line formation. Even though hyung always say we are incompatible in a casual fun way, part of me deeply believe that he does meant it to a certain extent out of concern for his hoobaes. To me, he is a smart and caring hyung who guides and gives good advice to us. 

 

At a gathering after the filming, he once said to me that there should not be real romantic relationship allowed on the show because it is not professional to do that as an entertainer. Jaesuk hyung is a gentle and thoughtful person. He takes really good care of us. He never want to see us making wrong decision which could possibly destroy our image or even ruin our entire career. I am really fortunate to know such a cool hyung and is given an oppurtunity to learn so much from him. I really appreciate hyung for worrying a lot about us. I wish that hyung now can have more confident in me that I will not do anything reckless and believes that I have became more matured after experiencing so much for the last two years. 

 


 

Monday Couple has finally returned to its original position. You are treating me better than that period before our conciliation. Nevertheless, I cannot deny how confused I am in this current state. I am also uncertain how Monday Couple will develop as time goes by. I am too timid to think that you are being so comfortable than before is because you have completely seeing this as a job, treating me as one of your coworker. You do not have any personal emotions involving in this job. I am not usually a coward but I guess this time I really do not have any courage to learn about the truth.

 

A lot of Monday Couple fans continue to cheer for us. Some agressive fans are so upset that you are dating someone else in real life, they would post mean comments. I heard some even curse you and your CEO to break up soon. Many fans misunderstood you for using me merely to protect you public image by maintaining the favourable image of Monday Couple for the sake of the show. I hope that these fans can think rationally as well as act moderately before hurting another person's feeling. On the other hand, it is always heartwarming to see supportive fans rooting for us unconditionally. I am very thankful that they continuously having faith in me, in us and our relationship. Please do not get me wrong, I am not suggesting anything here.


I just hope that we have chance to tell all our lovely fans, "Thanks for giving so much love to Monday Couple!!"

 

In those sleepless nights, I have been debating with myself for countless times whether it is still appropriate to keep a close relationship with you as Monday Couple in the show when you are already in a real relationship outside the show. At last, I decide to follow my heart and care less about all the criticisms. If I ever have to pretend to be someone who people expect me to be whom I am not, I can never managed to do that. 

 


It has been nearly 3 years since we start doing Running Man together. All the members have developed strong bonds with one and another. We trust each other more than any one else. I am blessed that fate let me meet these amazing people who inspire me a lot in my life. They will always have a important place in my heart.


Thanks to the show, I feel that I have developed into a more matured and cooler individual as a whole. These invaluable experiences help me to grow not only in the inside but also bring out my best self to the audience. I always believe that Running Man's Gaelly has transformed Leessang's Gary to be more confident, charming and charismatic on stage than before. I can never said enough thank yous to the show. Participating in Running Man is a milestone in my career and an important turning point of my life.

 

As for you, I would not classify it as an unrequited love not because of my egotism. I am not sure how long I can keep this love but I am reassuring you that I will definitely not letting it go that easily. I am not preparing to leave anytime soon in the near future either.

 


One of my fans write this to me:

Gary oppa-ah, I think u are such a cool guy.

Some day, even it may be a long wait,

I hope Monday Couple can be together everyday!

One day.. <3

 

I am really touched whenever I see this kind of genuine comments from the fans. Not forceful yet still believe in us, still have hopes for Monday Couple.  I understand that many fans are still as confused as I am, but as for now I would like to ask for your understanding from all fans to respect and support all the decisions we have made and will be making in the coming future days. All the uncertainties in life, I just want to keep them as real as they are.

 

For now, this is Leessang's Kang Gary from Running Man. Kamsahamnida.
 


photo image_zps42fa27e6.jpg


- The End -

 

 

 

 

Omg, i cant believe i just ended my first fanfic. I enjoyed writing it.
This is actually more like my own confession based on Gary's POV.
These days, i feel like im falling for him. I start shipping Monday Cp so hard.
So, I decided to write out my feelings and let the emotions out.

 

I know I need more improvements but still hope that you have a pleasant reading!

Looking forward for your comments. Feel free to drop me your two cents.

Not Just for Monday, thank you for your support.
Monday Cp fighting!!

My finals hwaiting! ^^,