It Starts Without You Realising It

Not Just for Monday

Choice of song: Without You by 1TYM

 

I am excited to learn that you will be joining us as regular from today onwards. All the members are extremely happy to welcome you for joining the cast. I cannot help myself peeking at you secretly during the opening when Jaesuk hyung is introducing you as our new member. Knowing that I get to see you every Monday for filming makes me feel excited that I literally cannot hide my happiness. The filming atmosphere has became brighter and warmer since you joined us.

 

You do not seem to talk much at first, I guess you are just not that familiar with the members yet. I feel the urge that I need to give you support or the least I can do is to help you to feel more comfortable with the filming soon. In one of the early episodes, the members tease us mischievously that there is going to be a love-line in our show. I am embarrassed as we finally are left alone while the other members departed for their mission.There was this heavy awkwardness in the air. The cameras are still rolling, we need distraction to fill the awkward silience. I need to do something to stop making you feeling uncomfortable around me.

 

I am thinking to myself. 'This would be a good timing. It is now or never. I need to make my move now."

 

You are staring blankly, not sure what to do. I abruptly stand up and march towards the door. You look puzzled by my sudden action. After a few minutes, I come back with a cup of hot coffee in my hand and hand it over to you. 

 

"Oppa, you are out just now to get me coffee? To keep me warm?'

 

"Gomawo, oppa. I'm really moved. But why didn't you get yourself a cup as well?" 

 

Without waiting for my reply, you turn around and look for an empty cup. You pour half of your coffee and share it with me. I gladly accept it. I am thrilled that you are willing to open up to me and that our relationship is closer now. I may be shameless or impatient, but I want to be the first member that you can be comfortable with.

 


Our show is doing great and we receive a lot of loves and supports from the audiences. The audience viewing rate is constantly rising and eventually become the top viewed variety show on the Sunday slot competing with other popular variety shows.

 

At some point, the members start calling us "Monday Couple" because Running Man is filmed on every Monday. Monday Couple begins to gain popularity among the fans and many of them are cheering for us. I am very honoured to be Monday Boyfriend because now I have the excuse to take care and look out for you on the show. Although this is only for Monday, I am already satisfied to be together with you for the one entire day out of my seven days in a week. I sincerely am.

 

My feeling starts to develop more day by day after spending more time with you. I am afraid that one day the thing that I feared most will happen and everything will start to change and never be the same anymore. The cheesy jokes that I always teased you during our filming, I do not know if they were obscure enough to not show all my true feelings. In fact, I really meant it when I said them to you.

 

I am usually pretty bad at lying. Being dishonest and holding back my feelings are so not my specialty. Sorry for acting this childish and thank you for bearing with me all this while.

 


But then, there is one period when I sense that you start to distant me a little. Things have slightly changed between us though it was not that obvious for the members to pick up. I am quite certain something has happened to you. Your sudden change of attitude with the coldness I am feeling bit by bit, I cannot remain as calm as my ordinary self. I need to know the reason from you personally.

 

During break time in between filming, I see you sitting there alone staring at your cellphone. U do not look up as I walk slowly to you. I sat on the empty seat beside you while having this one question in my head. In fact, it has been there quite some while already.

 

My wet my dry lips before trying to speak in a half joking tone. "You are seeing someone now, right?"

 

You gaze at me in astonishment. Your clear eyes look deeply into mine as if I can see my own reflection through them. They are so sharp that it feels like they can see right through my heart. You are in great shock when you give me the how-on-earth-did-you-know face.

 

You nodded lightly.

 

photo image_zps14ab6029.jpg

 

 

 

 

Aw, this is my first fanfic ever. I so excited to write about Monday Couple and get it published here. Sorry for my crappy English.

I hope someone would kindly give my some feedbacks, if any of u is reading this. ^^Cheers.

Pixiewish