Chapter 2

Babies, Maybe?

Kyungsoo woke up with the sun rays hitting his cheeks that morning. Once he opens his eyes, he saw three other pair of eyes staring back at him. Who else would it be other than his loving omma, his one and only three months pregnant childhoood friend, Baekhyun and his new found friend also Sehun's secret boyfriend, Luhan staring back at him.

 

“Good morning, honey! Its your special day today. You don't want to be late.” his omma chirped with a smile on her face. 'when was the last time i saw her this happy? Heh. I don't remember.' Kyungsoo thought.

 

After that being said, the trio left the room to prepare breakfast for the groom or should i say the bride since Kyungsoo plays the female role in their relationship. Kyungsoo jumped out of bed and head into the shower to take a long soothing bath to wake up his sleepy muscles. Once he got out of the bathroom all freshen up, he notice that he has a phone call. He rushes to it and smiled looking at the name on the screen.

 

"Hello, babe. Ready for this afternoon?" Kai asked.

 

Kyungsoo smiled listening to his fiance or his husband-to-be's voice on the phone and hummed in response because he was too speechless listening to that y husky greeting over the phone. He giggled softly at the thought of listening to the same greeting from now on.

 

"I can't wait to marry you because you're going to be mine and MINE ONLY." He continued.

 

"And please prepare yourself for later tonight because you have a lot of work to do. Love you, baby. And don't be late." He made a kissing sound before chuckling because he knew that the smaller is blushing right to his ear.

 

"Ye-yeah. See you later. Love you too." Kyungsoo replied skipping down to the kitchen to have breakfast with the next three most important people in his life (other than Kai).

 

The trio smiled looking at how happy the boy was when he joined them for breakfast. When the four of them are done with breakfast, Luhan and Baekhyun went to Kyungsoo's room to change to their best man's suit while his omma went to hers to change to her tailor made purple dress. It was a request from Kyungsoo that both their mothers to be dressed in purple. His omma and Luhan came out all happy with the outcome of their dresses and suits respectively. But the next thing they knew was a soft sob coming from Kyungsoo's room.

 

Kyungsoo entered his room and sees a sobbing Baekhyun in his suit with one of his hands placed on his not-so-big tummy. Kyungsoo sat next to the man gently rubbing his back and shushing him telling him that everything is going to be alright.

 

"You call this alright?! I am fat! I can't fit into this suit anymore and I am going to ruin your wedding and Chanyeol is not going to like me when he sees me this fat and huge in the suit." he continued sobbing in Kyungsoo's shirt.

 

'Oh damn! The hormones are kicking in, I guess.’ Kyungsoo thought.

 

They had no choice but to call Chanyeol over to calm his crying wife down which surprisingly took about an hour to calm the pregnant boy down. By then, he needs to reapply his makeup to cover up the puffy eyes because he doesn’t want to look unpresentable on his best friend’s wedding.

 

~ At the wedding hall ~

 

Kai’s palm were all clammy and sweaty because he was too nervous for this wedding. He had a lot of what ifs going through his head thinking about what the pair had gone through throughout their two years six months long relationship. What if Kyungsoo decide to leave him on the last minute? What if their relationship didn’t succeed? What if they were not meant to be? He was snapped out of his reverie when the wedding march began playing as the door opens revealing a stunning Kyungsoo walking down the aisle with his omma by his side. Kai was awe struck looking at how beautiful his wife looked then that he didn’t realize he had his jaws hanging open. Kyungsoo had a faint blush on his cheeks when he saw the look on Kai’s face. When they reached in front of Kai, Mrs Do hand over her one and only son to Kai with a smile on her face with a hint of sadness in them but Kyungsoo knew that she was just touched looking at how big he had grown.

 

They did not go through the usual vows but instead they decided to write their own vow since their wedding is at the first place they met and also the same place that Kai proposed to kyungsoo.

 

Kai held Kyungsoo’s hands and take in a deep breath and said, “Kyungsoo-ah, thank you for accepting my proposal and most of all thank you for coming down today and not backing out in the last minute.” Which caused the crowd to chuckle softly and his spouse to just grin at his cheesiness.

 

“My life changed a lot since the first time I met you Kyungie-ah. And I didn’t expect myself to pluck every single courage to actually come up to you and confess all my feelings for you. Even though I think I did it using the most dumb and stupid way. HAHA. I’ve been through a lot in my life and I have locked myself out from all these feelings of love. I didn’t know that I could love again after meeting you. Thank you for teaching me how to love and most of all having me In your life. Kyungsoo-ah, from now on, I will promise you that I’ll treasure you forever through thick and thin. I love you,” he finished while gazing into his Kyungie’s eyes.

 

“Jongin-ah. I actually didn’t properly prepare for this vow but I am just saying from what I remember of you. Firstly, thank you for making my dream come true. I know that I have never told you about this before but I have been having dreams about someone like you. And trust me, I didn’t expect the real person to appear in front of me. But when you did, I didn’t know how to explain how I feel then but I was glad that you came. And I never stopped loving you, and I will only stop when my heart stops beating. I love you, Jongin-ah. And I hope that we can have our own babies, one day,” Kyungsoo shyly said and mumbled the last part but loud enough for Kai to hear.

 

“Do you Kim Jongin take Do Kyungsoo as your lawfully wedded wife?”

 

“I DO.” Jongin said and smirked at the mention of Kyungsoo being his wife instead of husband.

 

“And do you Do Kyungsoo take Kim Jongin as your lawfully wedded husband?”

 

“I DO.” Kyungsoo said.

 

And the couple exchange rings and shared the sweetest kiss ever in the two and half years relationship. They smiled as their foreheads touched and walked down the aisle hand in hand with Kyungsoo smiling.

A/N:

the first few chapters is boring. it gets interesting when Kyungsoo start getting the signs. :) enjoy this chap! xoxo.