Chapter 4

Babies, Maybe?

The next morning Kyungsoo woke up with the shine shining brightly on his face. He tried to get up from the bed but his actions was stopped by a pair of strong arms around his waist. He smiled looking at the angelic face beside him and thought of how blessed he was to be married to someone like Kai. Kyungsoo tried getting up again but this time his wasn’t stopped because of the hands around his waist but instead the pain that shot up his lower back. And memories of their first night together came back flowing in bits and pieces. He blushed a bright red when he removed the covers and realized that he was still and his body filled with hickeys caused by Kai.

 

Kai woke up looking at his cute wife’s reaction to the hickeys that he planted on him. He pulled the older back down and mumbled a soft,”Good morning, beautiful.”

 

Kyungsoo blushed, still embarrassed by the fact that they actually had for the first time. He just shyly nodded and smiled at his husband and slowly got up off bed and made his way to the toilet with his hand covering his crotch. But sadly, he wasn’t fast enough to walk to the toilet when Kai lifted him off his feet and carried him bridal style into the toilet because Kai claimed that it will be difficult for Kyungsoo to walk because he was rough the night before.

 

Once the both of them dried off, they headed down to the car with Kyungsoo limping behind because yes, they did have a round two in the tub. Kai realized that Kyungsoo took a long time to get to the car and he went up to the limping boy and carried him to the car leaving Kyungsoo pouting. He jogged over to the driver side of the car and drove off. Kai noticed that Kyungsoo was sulking from the fact that he forced him into having a second round in a somewhat uncomfortable position.

 

He grabbed Kyungsoo’s hands and kissed them, “Kyungie-ah, are you angry that I was a little bit too rough last night and forced you into having in the shower?” he asked.

 

Kyungsoo tried to free his hand from Kai’s grip but he failed to do so. And he just nodded his head.

 

“Aww, baby don’t do this to me! You know I love you as much as you love me and isn’t it normal for two people in love to have ? And you enjoyed it don’t you? You also said that you want to have a family of our own, right?” Kai said as he placed his hand over Kyungsoo’s stomach.

 

Kyungsoo’s POV:

 

I jumped when Kai placed his hand over my stomach after saying about starting a family with me. Well, I know that he was being sarcastic about it and he wasn’t in the least serious about starting a family with me but I am. I really want a baby that I could proudly say that it came from my own womb. I want it to be just like Baekkie. He is going to have his own family together with Chanyeol and Chanyeol is as ecstatic as he is. And that was when I started worrying about what if I really got pregnant? Will Kai leave me because I’m pregnant? I’ve been eating the medication daily since the time Baekkie gave me six months ago.

 

I was so deep in thought that I didn’t realize that Kai have pulled over at a park. He knocked the door of the car and gestured me to get out of the car. I nodded and got out of the car. He covered my eyes with a piece of cloth and told me to walk into the park with me. Once we reached the location that he wanted to bring me to, he removed the blindfold and stood in front of me with a big smile on his face.

 

“SURPRISE!” Kai exclaimed.

 

I smiled looking at the setting in front of me. It was exactly like the dream that I had two years and six months ago. He walked over to me and backhugged me

 

“Do you like it baby?” he whispered and his breath tickled my neck.

 

“It looks like your dream right?” he continued with that annoying smirk playing on his face.

 

“I knew about the dream way before you said it during the wedding yesterday. Why? Because Baekhyun told me. He told me how you would tell him about the tanned boy in your dreams who always tells you that he loves you and one day he suddenly leaves you and on that same day I came along.” He continued.

 

“Y-YAH! You weren’t supposed to know. I wanted to keep it a secret till the day I die!” I stuttered.

 

He smiled and dragged me to the picnic mat as we sat there and chatted learning more about one another. I was happy to learn a few more things about him that I never knew. Like novels. He told me that he reads novels which is surprising to me. So that’s the reason why he’s working in the library. And since he loves reading and I love to drink coffee, he was the one who decided to open a humble café that incorporates both of our interests.

 

As time passed, I questioned him about the honeymoon and he said that this is our honeymoon. Spending our time at Seoul and go on dates together and getting to know each other better. I smiled at his cheesy lines but still I enjoyed every moment of it. I was grateful marrying this man.