Chapter 11

Babies, Maybe?

12 weeks:

 

Kai woke up with a groan as he realized that his only source of warmth is not there beside him anymore. He groggily got off his bed and made his way to their bathroom hoping that his Kyungie might be there. But the Heavens might hate him because the moment he reached there, his Kyungie was not in the toilet. So, he made his way to their kitchen and found a happy Kyungsoo making a sandwich for himself. He groaned and went up to his partner. Like who the hell eats at 1 am in the morning?! Well, none other than a pregnant woman but in his case a man.

 

He backhugged his husband and lazily placed his chin on the boy's shoulder while wrapping his arms around the not so obvious three month old belly, "Why are you eating in the middle of the night again?" He groaned.

 

Kyungsoo jumped at the sudden contact and shoved the sandwich in Kai's face. He grimaced looking at the condition of the sandwich. It was filled with kimchi, cheese and topped it off with chocolate ice cream. Kai shook his head violently and Kyungsoo continuously forcing Kai to take a bite of the sandwich.

 

"No baby. This is for the baby and you. And you always say that Its the baby who wants it so might as well we feed the baby." Kai said weakly.

 

Kyungsoo happily nodded and ate his 'delicious' sandwich happily with a big smile on his face. After filling his stomach with the heavenly meal, the couple made their way back to their room to continue their beauty sleep.

 

Few hours later, hell starts breaking loose. He heard a sobbing Kyungsoo beside him while kicking at his stomach. "Urghh, baby. What do you want now? Go to bed the baby needs some rest too you know."

 

"NO!" Kyungsoo screamed at the top of his voice while pushing Kai off the bed. Kai looked up from the ground and made a pouty face while trying to get back to his part of the bed. But he was pushed down again.

 

"I WANT SOME ICE CREAM NOW! I WANT COOKIES AND CREAM ICE CREAM NOW!" Kyungsoo continued screaming and punching Kai's arm and kicking his leg.

 

"There's some chocolate ice cream in the fridge. Go eat them. You like it right?" Kai responded softly.

 

Suddenly all the kicking and punching stopped which surprised Kai, however, when he turned around, he saw a wailing Kyungsoo on bed. He tried to calm the boy down by shushing him to sleep.

 

"You *hic* don't love *hic* me anymore *hic* right? You regretted the fact *hic* that we're expecting a baby *hic* right?" Kyungsoo said in between sobs.

 

"AH, no baby! I love you. The both of you so much." Kai said as he tried to calm the boy down.

 

"If you do, *hic* get us our cookies and cream *hic* ice cream hic now." Kyungsoo replied.

 

'I have no choice right? This is part of the pregnancy cycle right? And it's freaking 4 am in the morning and he expects me to buy his cookie and cream ice cream. but it is better than being thrown out of the bed in the middle of the night.' kai thought as he made his way to the nearest 24/7 convenience store.

A/N:

YAY! UPDATE! truth is i was not in the mood to update alot of things happened today and i fell so urghh. i don't know how to explain but yeah. anyway did you guys see this: pic.twitter.com/cxWaAMBjGx OHNO! MY BAEKYEOL! nevermind! i still have faith that things wil go back to normal. And CINGRATS EXO FOR THEIR 3RD WIN! <3 xoxo.