Chapter 12

Babies, Maybe?

20 weeks:

 

The sun was shining at Kai's face indicating that it was already 8 am in the morning. Kai groaned as he tried to get up from his sleeping position on the couch. Yes, he was sleeping on the couch yet again and as far as he counted it it maybe his tenth time in five months of kyungsoo's pregnancy. He tried going back to sleep because he swore that he was aching all over. But he was forced awake once again when he felt his towel and clothes thrown on his face. He found a pouting Kyungsoo looking at him. the boy leaned down and greeted him a sweet good morning and pecked his lips.

 

"Hurry up and wash up cause we're going to visit Baek and Channie today. Oh! And their new born." Kyungsoo said happily.

 

'Well, I'd better get ready because Kyungie is in a good mood today might as well I comply.' Kai thought.

 

Maybe Kai said that abit too early because he had to experience one of Kyungsoo's mood swings again. The boy was pouting once again with his back facing him. He was talking to his four month old belly while caressing it. He was saying things like appa don't love us anymore, he regrets bringing you to earth and omma will take care of you if appa ever decide to leave us.

 

Kai sighed as he parked the car in front of Baekhyun and Chanyeol's apartment. Kyungsoo was about to make his way out of the car when Kai suddenly grabbed his hands and kissed every knuckle and finger oh so tenderly.

 

"Kyungie, baby. Don't ever think that I don't love us anymore. I love both of you equally as much. In fact I love you more since the time I found out that you're pregnant. You look so beautiful all day it feels more like you're glowing. I always want to make love to you every night but I am always afraid that I might hurt you or our baby." Kai said gazing into Kyungsoo's eyes. Kyungsoo eyes glistened with tears as Kai said those words to him.

 

"But baby, there are things that you want and i can't get them for you you know." Kai finished but instead of receiving a warm hug from his spouse, he got a hit on the shoulder instead. 'Wrong move, Kai. Wrong move.' Kai thought.

 

Throughout the time they were at Baekhyun and Chanyeol's apartment, Kyungsoo ignore Kai's existence even when he tried to feed the boy, he pretended to be busy talking to Baekhyun or playing with Baekhyun's 3 weeks old baby girl. But it softened Kai's heart to watch Kyungsoo playing with Hana, Baekhyun and Chanyeol's baby girl. Its like a side of him that he never see before. He knew that he didn't regret bringing that small bean of life together with Kyungsoo.

 

"Hey, dude! You've been daydreaming since the time we sat here together," Chanyeol said as he snapped his fingers in front of Kai's eyes.

 

"So, how's life with a pregnant Kyungie?"

 

Kai glared at Chanyeol for calling HIS Kyungsoo Kyungie. "Well, nothing much happened. Just an extremely moody Kyungsoo and his weird food cravings."

 

"Part and parcel of living with your pregnant wife, Kai. Been there before." Chanyeol replied. "But i regret nothing when i saw the face of out baby girl after the delivery."

 

Kai sighed,"Mind if I ask you something, Chan?" Chanyeol just hummed in response.

 

"Can you have with a pregnant woman. Man, I mean." Kai asked as his cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

 

Chanyeol choked on his drink when Kai asked that question. "Well, yeah. I guess. Me and Baek done it a few times because he begged for it. Literally." Chanyeol replied sheepishly.

 

Kai just chuckled in response. "I've thought of you know making love to Kyungsoo but he didn't ask for it and I don't want to hurt the baby too you know. And I am having a hard time controlling myself because he looked oh so -"

 

Kai was cut off when Chanyeol decided to in. "Kai, look. I don't want to know what is your life like. But if I were you, I'll just go for it. And anyway he's not bad looking right now."

 

Kai smacked the top of Chanyeol's head for checking HIS Kyungsoo out. "RIghttt. Sorry man. So do you guys know the gender yet? He's kind of big you know. And isn't that your sweats and shirt he's wearing?"

 

Kai just shook his head and told Chanyeol all about his pregnancy experiences with Chanyeol who surprisingly have a few good advices for him. Well, he really is changing into a father. They spent the night at the Parks that day after a few protests from Kai and whining and tears shedding from Kyungsoo. But Kai agreed in the end as long as it kept Kyungsoo happy. Kai couldn't be anymore happier that night when he knew that Kyungsoo was in a good mood and the first one who suggested that night.

 

A/N:

So, i've decided on posting a new story alongside with my currrent one. it is a chansoo focused story with a Baekris side and Taohun side. you can subsribe if you want to. this is so shameless of me. *facepalm*

but here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/474097/i-m-in-love-with-my-son-s-teacher-angst-fluff--chansoo-exo-taohun-baekris

Anyway, i intorudced EXO to my mum and she said that Kris, Tao, Sehun, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo is good looking. but she likes Kris alot because she says he have a nice face shape and she likes Kyungsoo because of his small boy appaearance. i love my mummy for this! ^^

andddd, enjoy this chapter! xoxo.